Just When you thought no one could stop Axes...

DeletedUser9748

Hey man you misspelled my name :( . But now it's the time to reveal my true purpose for joining Taco.

I hated Axes from the beginning. Their style and egoistic way of playing, pointwhoring and nobling wherever they like. After FRIDAY joined their alliance and tried to rule this world, I thought "NO! I cannot let that happen in the world I managed to squeeze in the top 10!".

So as things progressed I saw many people from other tribes forming a super tribe named COMBO. They promised us liberty. They promised us freedom from those dreadful Axes. And they did...but we were betrayed....

MOMENTS LATER (intense music still playing) a new threat emerged from the underground...COMBO decided to follow Axes path so we were back at the beginning. The morale of our fighters was low...somethings needed to be done...
And then suddenly, straight from the kitchen of a filthy Mexican restaurant came....THHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE TACOS!!!

Tacos were the only hope to destroy this nightmare from uk9 for once and for all! And so I decided to join them.

End of story, time to go to bed. NO MANCUNIA THERE IS NO OTHER FAIRYTALE GO TO SLEEP CHILD!

DeletedUser

pfft, I assume your back now :lol:

Why no skype?

Who do you think was mailing you last week? It should've hit home when I accidentally made one of my messages blue... :icon_wink:

I haz new Skypeh now

DeletedUser

epic post.. Friday nights haven't been the same since you stopped drinking

Have to say, these TACO guys seem to have a good sense of humour.. glad they got rid of these Axes ;)

I'll just have to go back to flamming myself and my eyebrows have only just grown back...

actually you were so drunk after 'farming' all the half-empty bottles in your house, you didn't notice us shaving them off for you..

Mancunia BEFORE

images.jpg

Mancunia DURING

index.jpg

Mancunia AFTER

images2.jpg

DeletedUser

I can't tell if your trolling, so axes and taco the same tribe k?
So half the players are for axes and the other 30 are for taco?

I'm not sure if I understand. Please could you explain to me at length?

Deleted User - 695343

So half the players are for axes and the other 30 are for taco?

I'm not sure if I understand. Please could you explain to me at length?

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. So I'm gonna lay it out. Go to TW Stats and click on war stats. Type Taco! on one side and Taco! on the other side. Grab the stats, paste on forum only change one side to Axes. You can do this for any tribe to see how many internals they have.

There is no war, this was a funny thread illustrating the amount of internals in the number one tribe. Comprende???

DeletedUser

Is proud to be the at the forefront of the Taco!/Axes! war. We sure hit 'em good.

DeletedUser

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. So I'm gonna lay it out. Go to TW Stats and click on war stats. Type Taco! on one side and Taco! on the other side. Grab the stats, paste on forum only change one side to Axes. You can do this for any tribe to see how many internals they have.

There is no war, this was a funny thread illustrating the amount of internals in the number one tribe. Comprende???
Manipulating stats that way is a pretty cheap trick, just the kind of thing we've come to expect of Axes. Anyway, good luck Taco.

DeletedUser

You are either one dedicated troll or a huge dumbass. I cant decide which

Being the King of trolls yourself Wardy, I doubt you would have such a person in your ranks :icon_razz: So we can rule one of them out.

Onetruth - Here it is plain and simple; The stats show how many players in the rank 1 tribe have eaten an inactive player from their own tribe, thus being 'internally nobled'. - Did that make any sense?

DeletedUser6695

No, I'm confused!

Who made Wardy the king of trolls?
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

A certain TW staff member when he perma'd Wardy off .net forums :lol:

BTW: CF, skype name?

DeletedUser

Onetruth - Here it is plain and simple; The stats show how many players in the rank 1 tribe have eaten an inactive player from their own tribe, thus being 'internally nobled'. - Did that make any sense?

Don't go off topic, we are talking about a war here between Taco! and Axes, not internals

Tut -.-

DeletedUser

So Axes and Taco are the same tribe, I understand now. Sorry for being a huge dumbass!

From the looks of all those internals, their merger didn't go quite as well as planned.

DeletedUser9748

The tribe The New Breeds has declared war on tribe KANGAROOOOO!!

War name: taco!

Declaration:
Nobled a member, payback time.

Looks like we have someone who dares! ;)

DeletedUser1511

So Axes and Taco are the same tribe, I understand now. Sorry for being a huge dumbass!

From the looks of all those internals, their merger didn't go quite as well as planned.
Do the human race a favour. Don't dirty the gene pool....