Just When you thought no one could stop Axes...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No not the Axes that Dwarfs tuck into their belts.. the Tribe that has dominated this world from start right up to about 5 mins ago and no matter how many times they changes their name will always be Axes to those that love them...

So.. Axes.. the Tribe we all love to hate... that brings all together like Baden Powel could only dream about.. In a world where girl guides learnt how to cook and wash and other usefull things a wife should now how to do... and beavers lived in the woods...

Ohh.. yes.. the point.. hang on...

Ahh... Axes... they been number one longer than Bryan Adams and that lovely song from Robin of Hood could ever dream off...

Were not only the first tribe to noble.. but the first tribe to internal...

They are the exclusive club of all the Leet players that honour us with their pressence...

They refuse to give into inactivity although we all hope and try to encourage them too...

That I honestly love.. even though they rimmed me... as if there wasn't Axes to hate I'd have to go back to hatting myself...

Hang on.. I'm getting to the point.. I think... err...

Ohh yes...

Axes, they look at the map.. they like the look of a village.. they take it... regardless of who owns it... even if it's a tribe mate...

Can anyone stop them?

Nope...

Ebola tried... Epic FAIL...
:) tied.. Epic FAIL...
OUTLAW thought about it... EPIC fail and fought agmonst themsleves instead...
BOO! just try and scare each other...

So.. is there any hope for the rest of W9.. or should we all hope to follow the footsteps of such greats as Balleron and hope for an invite.. or turtle and hope we have enough D troops to pass the entrance exam...

well... yes...

Err... hang on.. I hear a rumour... I hear a rumour that there is such a tribe of maginficant heros that have match Axes from start to this day.. that have nobled them 1-1, point for point and are still here to fight on...

It's the biggest and the most epic (my new fav word) war W9 has ever seen and has gone totally unnoticed...

It's the war between Axes and TACO... WHAT i hear you say... (well someone in my head just said WHAT)...

Stats I hear you demand... (actually that might of been my dog..)

Side 1:
Tribes: Taco!
Side 2:
Tribes: AXES
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 50
Side 2: 50
Difference: 0
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 12
Side 2: 12
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 139,872
Side 2: 139,872
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 36,844
Side 2: 36,844
chart

Not only have TACO! noble more villages than any other tribe.. they've nobled more village from Axes than all the other tribes have nobled in total...

SO ALL HAIL THE GREAT TACO! not only tasty.. but healthy too if you have it with all the salad you can eat...

So in summary... you've got to love those TACO's... they might have members with ego's bigger than very big things.. but once you get chatting with them.. they are all good people.. and if I can't flame them.. (see above) I'll just have to go back to flamming myself and my eyebrows have only just grown back...

And to our overworked unloved and understood Mods... the only off topic posts in this threads are the ones by peeps that don't have a sense of humour...

P.s. Cory.. please can I have an invite to your premade for W10, W11, W12, W13... and I promise never to lose to inactivity and only noble my tribe mates...

P.P.s. my secretary will be along shortly to sort out the spelling mistakes...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a dog eat dog world and sometimes you have to eat your friends. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Are those stats for real? Are you warring or just swapping the same village back and forth?

Good post.

Deleted User - 695343

Are those stats for real? Are you warring or just swapping the same village back and forth?

Good post.

It's legit, it's their internals. 24% of their ennoblements are in fact their own! :)

DeletedUser

We are at war. I am fed up with those Axes. I am a Taco! member and proud and I along with every other Taco! member will not rest until Axes are dead.

DeletedUser

It seems like K55 and K54 branches are going to form seperate tribes in this war as one actually identifies itself as Axes! I personally find this disgusting. Axes must die.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Although many things only exist in my drunken realality (nope can't spell that word) the stats aren't made up...

Onetruth... Glad to see you still fighting on with all the best players on the rim....

DeletedUser

I apologise for not bringing this war up in my interview guys. I know its big news.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
PUSH ACCOUNTS!!!?! Must be cheating, the nubs.

Ssshhh.. not that any tribe doesn't do what axes do (just most of us have the balls to admit it).. any use of the C word will wake the sleeping Mods and get this thread closed... when all we want is a nice friendly flame war... :)...

Unless of course the externals are just another victim of Axes domination that will remain dead forever...

DeletedUser

True, I'll have to resign from News Of The World. Scandlesheet was never my favourite paper anyway. Maybe I'll go independant and try and cast off my shame. On on another note I don't think we have denied internalling, as the stats are right there plain for you to see, we may have justified it a few times? I mean, this is war.

DeletedUser

True, I'll have to resign from News Of The World. Scandlesheet was never my favourite paper anyway. Maybe I'll go independant and try and cast off my shame. On on another note I don't think we have denied internalling, as the stats are right there plain for you to see, we may have justified it a few times? I mean, this is war.

:icon_eek:

/Tells leadership to delete voicemails

DeletedUser

I apologise for not bringing this war up in my interview guys. I know its big news.

That is poor. How can one just turn a blind eye to such a major event- all tribes are speculating furiously the result of this internal affair.