Just wondering...

DeletedUser

Lmao ok buddy first of none of my mines are even 28 brah. And you have no idea what my HQ is. Nor do you know what my barracks, stables, warehouse, wall, hiding place, bathroom, or even any other buildings are. Scouts cant reveal buildings. The only building u have seen is my clay because sonny catted it once. Lmao go calculate that

So already straight off the bat its clear that replying to this thread further is a waste of time. Got anything to say, tell me in game with ur axes :)

lets be real here, the only reason why u recruited those guys near me is so they can attack me. Haters gonna hate. But i dont want to kill any more of my brain cells by having to talk to u, so like i said i wont be returning to this hilarious thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I apologise, 27 before first attack

Defender: Fig Bar
Destination: Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon (557|474) K45

Quantity: 0 0 54 0 14 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 54 0 14 0 0 0 0

Haul: 99 138 13 250/6.810
Damage by catapults: The Clay pit has been damaged and downgraded from level 27 to level 26

DeletedUser

Feel free to calculate all my buildings based off just my lvl 26 clay. According to you, it "is quite simple to" LMAOOOO

damn, why do i keep returning to this thread? Should have already known it was a waste of time. Alrite last time i promise XD

DeletedUser

And i was never trying to harm your character, evidenced by the lack of me naming the thread fig bar anytime before you chose to visit the externals to show everyone how silly i am.

ofc, those who know me as a person, and as a player will be chuckling, perhaps not at me though, im sorry your platform gets you shot, maybe some practice needed, or make us all happy by changing a little and spreading some positive vibes on the externals.

All the best to you ingame.

DeletedUser

Ok last last last last comment.

The moment your tribe invitation was formally rejected, i immediately received incomings from your tribe on the same day, some of them were even real nukes that traveled 12+ hours. And you say youre not butt hurt that i turned u guys down? TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. And it just happens that u recruit every player near me, who also attacked me right after they joined ur tribe. TROLOLOLOLOLOL

DeletedUser

They chose to attack you after realising what you said was a favour to me?

I dont need your favours thank you, so now your saying you did not cause ~NL~ to disband? >then you were not being truthful in your mails to me?

So convince us all now, you have changed your ways, and you are here to protect your honour, after you were never even initially named until by yourself, does not really show me to be a hater really?

I was protecting your ign, as i thought that was the right thing to do by you?

And mass recruiting?

Is that where i aim to recruit decent players with good attitude?

And where as a tribe we focus alot on the location of our players?

And where my members reccommend experienced friends who wish to join?

Keep trying if you really wish to Fig.

I'll be waiting and will post when i can be bothered (currently the case, may change anytime soon)

DeletedUser4753

:eek: not 12 hours attacks .......

tbh, id agree with packman, ive seen fig bar post now n then seems to be decent blopke, but i know packman to be solid player and person so i rly think ur barking up the wrong tree mr fig, perhaps over reacting a touch???

DeletedUser12358

The moment your tribe invitation was formally rejected, i immediately received incomings from your tribe on the same day, some of them were even real nukes that traveled 12+ hours. And you say youre not butt hurt that i turned u guys down? TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. And it just happens that u recruit every player near me, who also attacked me right after they joined ur tribe. TROLOLOLOLOLOL

I joined his tribe from nl with 4 others and we havent attacked you yet get it rigth youve been attacked by one nl member lol the worest one snd you couldnt block his weak attack nore have you attacked his villa I.e your a whore with no troops youve told me before that your all res and that troops are pointless till your res is maxed what a nub now youve been taken off guard your crying about it dude grow up its just a game and your really bad at playing also why do you keep telling people your players from other severs and worlds when your not ?

DeletedUser

i guess its u who is butt hurt , some one tried to recruit you for his own reasons , you denied ... so he thinks its better to kill you rather than having a non cooperative neighbor ??? sounds fair enough to me. and this is TRIBAL wars , he asks his guys to hit you ( again fair enough )

now if you think you will not join a tribe surrounding you and then again expect them not to attack you , without having any diplomatic stance with them ? well sir you need to rethink a little.

DeletedUser12314

I joined his tribe from nl with 4 others and we havent attacked you yet get it rigth youve been attacked by one nl member lol the worest one snd you couldnt block his weak attack nore have you attacked his villa I.e your a whore with no troops youve told me before that your all res and that troops are pointless till your res is maxed what a nub now youve been taken off guard your crying about it dude grow up its just a game and your really bad at playing also why do you keep telling people your players from other severs and worlds when your not ?

Brutal Repping the 'Who?' CoA - Good man!!

DeletedUser12303

if ive just seen the first player on the world caught with 30 mines, level 5 smithy and almost no troops lol

Okay build I'd start doing stuff at like 27 mines but if you go to 30 I guess you're doing alright still. Don't se the need for a forum post epically when it's trying to insult/ joke about a player who ain't really doing half bad with the build. Unless there is a different reason for this post?

DeletedUser12358

lol thanks guys and fig bar is no longer with us i helped make him quit then i nobled his second account for fun lol im such a bully :)

p.s the pro player thats is fig bar never made it past 3.4k of points as look at me :) ive not done bad up till now

wish me luck :)

DeletedUser

lol thanks guys and fig bar is no longer with us i helped make him quit then i nobled his second account for fun lol im such a bully :)

p.s the pro player thats is fig bar never made it past 3.4k of points as look at me :) ive not done bad up till now

wish me luck :)

Isn't fig bar co-playing a top account?