K33 Mass-Recruiting Tribes

DeletedUser

I still don't see how that has anything to do with us.

Once again with your logic... PoR has no more than like 12ish members in any K, so that makes you mass recruiters?

I've got nothing against you Nauz, I just don't agree with your logic on this issue at all.

Of course if your calling shots mass recruiters by comparison to us then you just made yourself look even worse by comparison.

DeletedUser

All of our members go through an intensive application process... They accept anyone that wants to join them, and they find those members by inviting everyone they possibly can.

If you think that comparing the number of members in a tribe is how you find out who mass-recruits, then you'd be a mass recruiting tribe as well. For example, you've got 27 more members than PoR. By your logic that makes you a mass-recruiter. So don't be talkin, you silly mass-recruiter.

Glad to see you took my advice and didn't bother countering my post. Smart move :icon_razz:

However, how do you know that they accept anyone who applies? How do we know that all your recruits go through an "intensive application process" - we don't. So please, don't throw across opinion as fact, it won't strengthen your argument.

Moreover, your definition of mass-recruitment has already been pointed out as flawed. It is actually extremely highly hypocritical of you to cry "mass recruitment" against others.

DeletedUser

Glad to see you took my advice and didn't bother countering my post. Smart move :icon_razz:

It's useless to reply to you. You obviously don't give a damn what I have to say, and will either just call me a liar or will find something else to pick at. I posted this rid myself of some boredom a few days ago and it did it's job, now it's just getting old (never been tested but I've got to have some sort of ADD XD).

DeletedUser100

Carl the problem is Schlomzi is a good player, people hate him people like him, you got to respect him though hes a good player and he has clear arguements with people using facts and evidence to back himself up.

You on the other hand just seem to like picking pieces of information and completly ignoring others.

DeletedUser

Carl the problem is Schlomzi is a good player, people hate him people like him, you got to respect him though hes a good player and he has clear arguements with people using facts and evidence to back himself up.

You on the other hand just seem to like picking pieces of information and completly ignoring others.

Why do you lie? :icon_razz:

Jokez - Love ya shlomz :lol:

DeletedUser

I do my best to respond to what I can respond to. It's impossible to respond to flat out statements with no supporting evidence or anything such as "Moreover, your definition of mass-recruitment has already been pointed out as flawed. It is actually extremely highly hypocritical of you to cry "mass recruitment" against others." I mean... what the heck could I possibly say to that? I've already given my points against it and he obviously doesn't agree. The only thing I could say is "No." and that would be spamming..

DeletedUser

Go ahead and think that. The outcome will just leave you all the more baffled.

I can say though, that there is already a plan in place for nobling, and it won't be a problem finding villages to conquer.

Hmmm, let's see CarlTaylors plan for nobling

CarlTaylor on 01.10. at 08:31 Below is a plan for where you should be looking to noble. You should be looking in the circle that corresponds to the color of your squad (blue squad, look in the blue circle... yellow squad look in the yellow circle...).
- DO NOT noble a barbarian village. NOBLE PLAYERS ONLY
- DO NOT noble something less than 2000 points. Preferably in the 3500+ point range. **GuessForACookies note - this was set at 4000 points**
- DO NOT noble until you have a noble train (4 nobles with a large offensive army).
- DO NOT noble until you have enough troops to properly support each village. This includes defending both villages and farming for enough resources for the both of them. This means at least a 2:1 troop:point ratio.
- DO NOT noble until you have a level 20 wall.

vions on 01.10. at 08:39 so unlucky!! no village on the horizon meets all those criteria in my neighborhood.

CarlTaylor on 01.10. at 08:48 Well you don't meet the criteria to noble anyways. Maybe when you're ready they will. You should probably noble somewhere in northern K33 anyways so you're a bit closer to the rest of the tribe.
vions on 01.10. at 08:54 im actually planning to go south, as i dont want to noble a village too close to other members and within my 15x15 :) oh well, i guess i'll wait for a few days.

Erinc on 01.10. at 09:13 Im deffo going into K34, there are a few targets which i already have my eye on, just let them look after my future village for now :)

vions on 01.10. at 10:28 i can only see barb and PoR villages around me. i dont know the situation in the northern area, though.

CarlTaylor on 01.10. at 22:04 Added 2 more points to the noble plan to make sure everyone is ready to noble.

Little Bertram on 01.10. at 22:12 DO NOT noble until you have at least 4000 points yourself.
This rule i WILL not follow, probably the most idiotic things ive ever heard.
I'll have ~2800 points when i got my train, and the farm att 25-27.

CarlTaylor on 01.10. at 22:16 Then I'll change it.
EDIT: Actually I just took it out.

Little Bertram on 01.10. at 22:19 Oh then my bad :p

CarlTaylor on 01.10. at 22:21 You're much too aggressive Bertram. I don't think you understand that while I am a competitive person, I'm also very light-hearted. I love joking around and having fun. Nothing I say or do is set in stone and I'm always open to suggestions, weather I use them or not.

gb2260 on 01.10. at 22:26 then mark rome as an enemy ha ha

Cyclone Thunder on 01.10. at 22:42 What squad are gb and me in?

gb2260 on 01.10. at 22:50 were nt in any wer loners ha ha at least we have each other mwah kisses ha ha ha

Ukw1 NööB on 01.10. at 23:06 lol :D

Knight of Denmark on 02.10. at 01:09 Disagree with these rules... absolute bonkers!

Cyclone Thunder on 02.10. at 01:31 You just got an academy right King? I saw you increase 500 points ;) Yeah I gotta say I don't agree a little with this rule of only noble till you have a noble train. When I usually noble with only 1 noble any near juicy target I start off faster.

CarlTaylor on 02.10. at 01:38 To noble any sort of a decent player you need a noble train.

Cyclone Thunder on 02.10. at 01:41 Yep I know I need a noble train. It will be a little difficult to get one at an early stage even with farming :) But I can make it when I have 4k points.

vions on 02.10. at 03:19
Author wrote:
- DO NOT noble until you have a level 20 wall.

btw, why is this here? defender with offensive troops will be wiped out by a full nuke, with or without a level-20 wall.

To noble train or not to noble train, that is the question:

CarlTaylor on 02.10. at 03:20 Why would you defend with offensive troops?

vions on 02.10. at 03:28 what if that's all the troops a player has at the moment?

Mansell on 02.10. at 03:30 You wouldn't , you'd dodge the attack, unless you were going to lose the village otherwise.

CarlTaylor on 02.10. at 03:35 If that's all that you have at the moment, you'd want a higher wall so that more of them stay alive... :S

vions on 02.10. at 03:57 i dont think any would survive given the attacker send a full nuke. but anyway, what i was asking is, why do we have to have a level 20 wall before nobling someone?

Cyclone Thunder on 02.10. at 03:58 I think in case you get attacked.

CarlTaylor on 02.10. at 04:07 It's hard enough to defend 2 villages with enough troops for only one village, but it's 5 times harder if you don't have a level 20 wall.

misteryman526 on 02.10. at 04:11 Plus its a waste of time sending support to someone with a crappy wall...

Knight of Denmark on 02.10. at 12:47 Well, Let me put this simple:

1. Not nobling till you have a noble train will slow the tribes growth enormously....
2. Nobling a 3000 k player would mean that players like me would have to wait another week to noble a player... (where in a week I could take a 700k village and turn it to 1500 k.... Then have another 500 worth of troops... AND another noble or two...

3. Myself as an example:
I will be around 6 k when the first enemy will get a noble!!!
This would mean that I would easily be able to take out that pleyer by myself...

4. WE are 10 times bigger and stronger than the tribes below us... We should not fear anyone...
5. BUT if asked to take out a 3 k player when you are 3K yourself that would be absolute suicide... Simply not possible to noble such a player by yourself...

6. If team work is required for the first village you take then so be it, but note that too will slow down the tribe, as you would select the player who can actually noble...

To put it short I will not follow these rules!
Throw me out if you like but it just doesnt make sense!

Erinc on 02.10. at 12:59 When nobling, i think you just need to make sure you can support your 1st village with resources farms and a good size army, a second village should not be acquired for the purpose of suporting you first village, it should be the other way round.

so if you are in that position i dont see why you cant noble :)

Knight of Denmark on 02.10. at 13:11 Partially agree, What has to be remembered is our amazing situation... I have no threats of any kind near me...

Nobling a village would mean that I have double the amount of troops coming out... for at least a week before a potential enemy will

Note we all know the players who later in the game nobles small barbs and cant defend what they noble... That one is not me. ;-)

borntobebad on 02.10. at 13:21 hi, personally i think you should noble when you are in a position to defend both villages, however due to the fact that we are so far ahead, this can be bent slightly.

i have put a claim in on a 1036 point village, i have killed the troops and no doubt he will quit and it will become a barb before i take it, dont see anything wrong with this, it just means pulling further ahead of our weak competition in this area, double troop build and i can easily defend both from what little threat there is. agree rules should be set but it should also depend on circumstance, but the final decision should come from carltaylor. im sure he will be willing to listen to individual cases and make the right decision. nobody gets booted for playing the game in the right way.

Erinc on 02.10. at 13:33 well i see this as an oppertunity we shouldnt miss, we done all the hard work by clearing all the threats in our area so we should all start geting nobles under out belts, i dont even have a level 20 smithy yet so im a little off the mark but im working towards an academy now...

Ukw1 NööB on 02.10. at 22:11 ill probably send my nobles of when i reach 2 nobles. that would be enough to take the vil i want :)

Little Bertram on 02.10. at 22:18 What is all this?!

U agree to a guy with 3k points can farm up for 4 nobles in 1 and a half day?..
Come on knight of denmark are u pointwh*ring or what..

Ukw1 NööB on 02.10. at 22:24 ok yeh he made the point that he can easily do. but i cant. when i reach nobles it will be harder for me cause im useless :p

i will probably be doing what he said

Ooooh a double agent

Cyclone Thunder on 01.10. at 03:48 I made this Map real quick of our enemies and us on this K: K33 Map

Ukw1 NööB on 01.10. at 06:27 you only added the 3 tribes on enemy list. what about other enemies? (other tribes in the k. we are at war with all tribes in here) lol :)

CarlTaylor on 01.10. at 06:30 Just because they are on the enemy list does not make them enemies. As I've said many times, they are just the most important targets as they are potential threats. While we should be hitting everyone in K33, we should start with them.

gb2260 on 01.10. at 15:22 so is everyone planning a big attack on them to wipr them out preferably some enemies surrounding me would be good

CarlTaylor on 01.10. at 18:32 Why don't you wipe them out? Be aggressive. Don't be a whimp. Take care of business.

gb2260 on 01.10. at 19:37 i cant im not strong enough as im building up my village cz they think im spying for them so i no they wont attack me just yet

Such skilled players as well:

RisenEmpire on 01.10. at 23:53 ill do it, i got the axe paladin weapon and over 1000 axes plus 500 lc. i can lose some. let me know. oh and by the way, i realised yesterday and i dont actually know how to pick what building to destroy with my cats??

This guys got form:

delhi spearman on 02.10. at 08:35 errmm dunno why but it wont let be send troops at him....

CarlTaylor on 02.10. at 08:47 The 20:1 rule?

delhi spearman on 02.10. at 08:53 nah he's well over that, it just doesnt give the send troops icon when I click on his vill

misteryman526 on 02.10. at 08:55 Are you trying to click on the link from the report in forum? It never let's you send troops from there for some reason. Just enter the coords in your rally point.

delhi spearman on 02.10. at 09:33 ah thanks MM thats what it was,

DeletedUser

CarlTaylor I laughed soo much at this when I read it.
Do you remember W37 on .net server?
How many members did CE.inc have? 400+ they even had an academy aswell, thats like 500/600 members in total lol.

DeletedUser

One of the worst tribes for mass recruiting I've come across are KO*D. They recruit on top of each other, sent out invites like an aids clinic giving out condoms. Seriously guys, get your act together.

DeletedUser

SMACK! are the biggest mass recruiting tribe ever, As long as you got over 3000k points your IN!!!!!

DeletedUser

Regardless of what everyone (well not quite everyone, but most people) said, we got it done. Mission accomplished.

DeletedUser

Could you just clarify something here,
CarlTaylor on 01.10. at 22:21 You're much too aggressive Bertram.
CarlTaylor on 01.10. at 18:32 Why don't you wipe them out? Be aggressive. Don't be a whimp.
Lets just hope his tribe know what he's talking about when being "aggressive" is concerned.

DeletedUser

The first was about his attitude, not his play style. The second was about his play style, assuming they were aimed at the same person. I remember saying the first but not the second.