K46 A History

DeletedUser

In the deep and darkest past K46 was a land of small tribes, gradually the French marched victorious across the land. However they relied largely on their foreign Legion to support them. Jack came out of his box and entered the Jungle.

Gradually the land changed and Jungle covered the once fertile plain. The Foreign Legion went home to Greece and the French decided that the Jungle was good. Meanwhile, the management of the local takeaway left their chop sticks behind and decided that life in the Greek Taverna was far more profitable.

As this happened the Romans looked to the Jungle and decided that the precious resources under the canopy could be put to use for the Empire, and tribes flocked to their banner.

In the Taverna all was not well, many of the staff had become lazy and just sat drinking Ouzo all day. The elite of the Greeks started to drift to the banner of Mr Wuffles (The Pink Poodle from the Gates of Hell). As this happened the Roman Legions marched through the Jungle and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Jungle looked to the banner of Wuffles and thought this land should be the Jungle and they stole the key to the kennel of Wuffles, inside they found a button labled disband. The button was pressed and the banner of Mr Wuffles was no more.

However, the elite did not have the Ouzo addiction of the Greeks and a new banner was raised. A banner of a race of giants, they were alone and lost but rose from the dead, the lost were found and The Nephilim were born.

As the Nephilim rose all was not well in the Jungle, the Roman legions were still marching and in the Jungle was found the secret stash of Ouzo that the druken greeks had not used. Many in the Jungle drank and slept. The Nephilim watched.

Some of the Jungle found an old Ant and Dec record and felt that they were ready to rumble. He Romans pressed their case and the Jungle was no more. The Nephilim had already staked their case in K46. The French, saw their old friends and old Jacks realised that their box was still there.

The Nephilim was born. And Mr Wuffles found his favourite Chew toy cunningly shaped like the four horsemen of the apocolypse. It trasted good and Wufffles will feast on it.

DeletedUser

The title of the thread kind of says it all remote, you kind of suprise me by your "refusal" to understand a simple concept.

How was it a refusal?
It was pretty epically awful. (basically NEPH are now top by default)

DeletedUser

Who said i am hiding my alias :icon_eek: ?
I play as Pi3.243 is that o.k with you?
its called telling the truth if that is somthing you can't handle that is your own problem.
Again just telling the truth :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just for the record Remote is a noob. He "tries" to play via T.V remote, doesn't understand that he has to use a PS3 remote.

Btw, I enjoyed the story of K46 but it nothing to do with SPQR?

DeletedUser

Haha im loving it :) It is a little opinion orientated but it is surprisingly accurate :p

DeletedUser

Just for the record Remote is a noob. He "tries" to play via T.V remote, doesn't understand that he has to use a PS3 remote.

Btw, I enjoyed the story of K46 but it nothing to do with SPQR?

"The Romans" is the reference to SPQR in relation to their war with Jungle.

A little artistic licence, I admit, but bya and large the hiostory is pretty accurate.

DeletedUser

Active and Not bored Jungle > SPQR/TFT/Jack/NEPH/Whatever.

So yeah, what Remote said; NEPH are pretty much top by default. :3

DeletedUser

Active and Not bored Jungle > SPQR/TFT/Jack/NEPH/Whatever.

So yeah, what Remote said; NEPH are pretty much top by default. :3

To some extent, this may be true, however the original tribe S e, was top in K46 before this point. S e as said in my history was disbanded by an enterprising individual getting control of a Dukes account.

S e reformed as NEPH and regained the number 1 position in the K with it's original membership.

JUngle were only number one for a period after the disband. Although Jungle were a powerful tribe they never actually controlled a K, they were to my knowledge number 2 in 4 Ks.

DeletedUser6194

Would be interested to see you do this for k45 - now that is an epic tale.

DeletedUser

It is indeed, may just do a little research.

Would have to have my facts right:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Maybe a summary of Each K accompanied by stats on players and tribes in that K.

Just a thought

DeletedUser

Ehhh. If i get bored later i'll do one of K64.

That is one hawt K.

DeletedUser

Maybe a summary of Each K accompanied by stats on players and tribes in that K.

Just a thought

The history I posted here, although pretty factually correct, was also very tongue in cheek, stats would go a little against its purpose..

I am sur it made some people smile.

DeletedUser

The history I posted here, although pretty factually correct, was also very tongue in cheek, stats would go a little against its purpose..

I am sur it made some people smile.

In my post i actual never said anything about that