K55 Elite Tribe

DeletedUser

2 days ago I spontaneously decided to start playing tribal wars on the English server, not only aiming to become a high ranked player, but also to establish a great tribe. I may not look like anything special, and neither of these ambitions are guarantied to work, but I shall let time tell it's tale rather then waffle on. As of this post I have yet to invite anyone, as it can be quite difficult to tell who is elite, and who is just a pointwhore. I'm currently just becoming friendly with my neighbors (distant ones of course), but as time goes by it will become more and more likely someone else will attempt what I plan. So that's why I'm posting here, I'm not expecting anyone to join, but rather expecting to find some people who want to join once I can prove I'm no noob myself.

Enough of that, time to explain the tribe. I aim to make this tribe in the footsteps of ModWar, but develop it learning from the mistakes of the previous 10 versions of ModWar. A strong authoritative leader is necessary for a successful tribe, however some decisions made by leaders can be devastating to a tribe, like deciding on mergers everyone is against. This is why I aim to make the tribe a democracy, this doesn't mean I'll have a poll on every little decision I make, but rather I will put forward all major decisions to the tribe and see what they have to say. Democracy works in the real world, why shouldn't it work in the cyber world?

I'm looking for around 15-20 members, rolls within the tribe will be discussed once the world heats up a bit. Again I don't expect lot's of pros to swarm, but rather a few potential members, unless you're already convinced I'm decent.

Drop me a mail or reply to this thread if you're interested, or even just want a chat ;).

Me

My tribe