K55

DeletedUser

Would anyone people able to give me a quick telling about K55.

I.e
Top tribes, huggers, wars, players to watch out for. Joined pretty late, only at 1k, just wanna know what 'decent' players/tribes are about.

Cheers,
Cadan. CL4P-TP.

DeletedUser4753

Lucky you ya joined the most likely k to go to war first.

With cruz family all stuffing to one tribe, they look to be a bit more of a force,
WC:) are the k leaders and imo the better bunch, but could go either way, diplo may have its part as well
Then theres HELP family, i wouldn't deem a good tribe, but have some heavy hitters.

There is also the prospect of XpRd action, they will probably spill into k55 in a big way at some point,
Ranking for k55

1 Bazza The Brave HELP! 80.286 13 13 He sucks but rank 1 in world so will pack a punch no doubt
2 Fullmetalprophet WC :) 59.039 10 10 Seems to be doing well and looks good
3 TrUe WaRrIoR Cruz 42.483 8 9 heard good things,
4 TeHaku HELP! 41.678 8 8 dunno who they are
5 rodgermi WC :) 41.034 8 8 dunno who they are
6 modernaladdin WC :) 36.948 6 6 Highly rated
7 ish4u WC :) 36.252 6 6 Vry highly rated
8 Jay3461 LR 34.439 6 6 Who?
9 Blood Stained Steel WC :) 30.708 5 5 Who?

Tbh WC :) have a great roster so there top guys are likely to be tough opponents and not just a false show of points

So yea WC :) and cruz are imo a ticking time bomb, 2 prospects sharing a k.

theres quite a few family huggers to west of the k,

So sweet talk WC :), if you good you fit right in, if your new best peeps in the area to learn from fa sure ;)

DeletedUser

Hmm, cheers dude :).

Seems to me that all of uk 'top' tribes need a academy. That really says something.

-Cadan. CL4P-TP.

DeletedUser2918

dont think you can tar a whole server by this world mate

lots of tribes here seem to be hedging their bets against inactivity im presuming - hence all the academies.....

DeletedUser11285

Hmm, cheers dude :).

Seems to me that all of uk 'top' tribes need a academy. That really says something.

-Cadan. CL4P-TP.

We dont need an academy tribe lol

(Bazza The Brave HELP! 80.286 13 13 He sucks but rank 1 in world so will pack a punch no doubt)

^^^^ probs true he has taking 6 villages in 3 days he troops will be stretched thin easy picking for an organized attack and he has nobled under 1k barbs how s**t can he be