k63 and k64 blog

DeletedUser

just starting this because you guys were talking about the blog idea. I doubt I will do a good enough job and some1 else from the area will prob take over but I rarely shut up anyway :p.

Quite possibly the quietest corner of this server...and that is saying something, a huge array of tribal hugs going on. k63 is dominated by the =WW= family. It is my only family so I will leave it up to others to give their opinion that I can oppose or agree with. In k64 ROT hold the top spot but the large Boxxy presence in the north of both ks keep most people sleeping with 1 eye open. =WW= and ROT are allied along with agreements with the ATNY family to the south.

Being on the rim the area is still in its earliest stages but there are certainly 3 dominant tribes that are the best to watch =AWW=, =EXEC= (my own tribe) and ROT. These are the only 3 that have not got the scattergun arrangement of members leaving tribes spread out all over the map and from my own knowledge these are the only 3 with some coherent leadership.

The anarchic nature of the 2 ks with a lack of strong leadership and a single dominating tribes means that every1 steps warily around every1 else and while no serious war has broken out yet it seems as though every1 is waiting for some1 else to spark something. Quiet atm but the 3 tribes mentioned above worth keeping an eye on for future development.

Hope you guys enjoyed. :icon_biggrin: Feel free to add anything you desire.

DeletedUser

introducing 1 of the first major rim wars in the SW. A few days ago R_O_T attacked Max J, at the time in the Exec academy. ROT refused to accept that EXEC~A was in fact the academy. The academy has now been absorbed into the main Exec tribe as was initially intended. As soon as the attacks were reported incoming Exec responded quickly and declared war. It is a testament to the poor organisation and leadership of many of the rim tribes that many members of ROT and especially members in their academy still do not realise that there is a war. The war came at a bad time for a quick response from Exec as many of the major members used up their off on other ops just before the attacks started coming in but the response has been quick and seems to be snowballing quite well from a pretty good start.

At the moment the fight seems purely between Exec and ROT. AWW has so far decided they will be remaining neutral while the rest of the =WW= tribes as usual never seem to see left from right anyway and so are set to do little. Whether other tribes get involved in the action as the war progresses is yet to be seen. It is likely when a clear winner becomes apparent then other tribes in the area will jump on the band wagon.

So far the war has been going on for roughly 2 days. The war stats are looking favourable to Exec for the start period:

Side 1:
Tribes: =EXEC=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R_O_T R~O~T
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 26
Difference: 8
image.php
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6
image.php
Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 82,975
Side 2: 59,493
Difference: 23,482
image.php
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52,264
Side 2: 17,969
Difference: 34,295
image.php

for a rim war its not a shameful start. Do remember that 5 vills have to be added to the ROT side as they took 5 vills from Max J in the initial attack while he was still duke of the academy. Since Exec has been able to mobilize to defend Max ROT have lost 10-15 nukes on him and the first attacks there are stemmed.

so for the first to day it is 9-8 in vills so all to play for. Will my constant complaining about ROT's mass recruitment begin to show as the war goes on and Exec players rebuild the nukes lost just before the war?

DeletedUser

before I start, was very nice to receive a mail about this :D. Thanks very much lol.

Anyway roughly 1 week of war and things seem to go almost too much like I predicted at the start. ROT are being cut through very quickly. So far the vast majority of ROT players that have been hit were players that I complained about being recruited as we wanted to noble them. It seems that in just 1 week of war we have been able to noble nearly half of those players and several vills from other ROT players. ROT have attempted to attack back however have gained as good as no ground as of yet and the attacks are restricted to just a few of the core ROT players.

The stats are looking good :icon_biggrin:.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 88
Difference: 36
image.php

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 4
Difference: 20
image.php

Side 1: 256,382
Side 2: 276,711
Difference: 20,329
image.php

Side 1: 160,257
Side 2: 25,149
Difference: 135,108
image.php

The main ROT efforts have been in southern k74. For some reason in that area and the ROT players on borderline k64-74 have nobled up masses of barb vills..so many in fact that I think they may count for a large number of the total ROT vills nobled (prob explains why though they have 36 more total conquers they only have 20k more points gained) They nobled several barbs and 4 vills from 1 of our guys down there are stacked them up prob hoping we would waste all our off...a few nukes were used to test and now they are being left alone.

The main =Exec= movement has been in the south as well. Nearly all ROT vills in southern k63 have been taken and we are now moving into k73, we have also wiped out quite a few vills bar the barbs taken in k74. The northern and eastern fronts were later beginning to move due to absentees and the fact we used loads of nukes on ops just before the war but 10-15 vills have now been taken on these fronts. The way things are looking and with the energy on our forums I think there is going to be no slowing on this rampage In fact By the looks of things we might be speeding up.

Also as a side note. I mentioned I would expect tribes to get on the bandwagon when it became clear who would win. While many other rim tribes are missing out on getting easy vills while we have them preoccupied Boxxy were very quick on the uptake...prob cause they read this and knew what was happening.

Side 1:
Tribes: BOXXY
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 20
Difference: 10
image.php

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7
image.php

I don't think ROT have much chance anymore even though the war has only been going on for 1 week they have responded very poorly to us counter attacking them and apart from a few core players they seem to be free meat for us.

Sorry for such a long message :p. I sometimes can't stop with the typing lol.

DeletedUser

to try and keep this blog about the whole area rather than just the war that I am involved with will mention a little more about the rest of the area. The recent ATNY merge with their academy has put them up to 20th place knocking my own Exec off that spot (nice going guys) however I doubt this will last very long as the war is being so succesful for us that we have already reduced the result 150k gap to roughly 40k points and so should overtake again in 2 days maybe?

The rest of the tribes in the area remain unchanged. While this war for the majority control of 4 ks 63/64/73/74 rages the rest of the tribes sit and seem to do nothing. AWW remain neutral, perhaps that will be changed when I publsih these war stats, the rest of the =WW= tribes sit as always with body but apparently no mind working while the XS presence controlling a large section of north k64 seem to not want to move anywhere in case they step on the wrong toes.

Hope this post is useful to people.

DeletedUser

Thanks Foolish. Unfortunately you made that map just a day or two too early :p.

Quite a change now. The new tribe ??? Has been formed. This is a merge of XS players and ROT. Most ROT recruits to this tribe have not been contested by Exec as the majority of targets have been left out and negotiations to work out the areas that aren't so comfortable seem to be going well. The new tribe is now sandwiched between Exec and UI. The new tribe has been catapulted into 7th place with over 4mill points however with a large chunk of that in the west apparently being nobles by TFF.

The idea of the new tribe was to take the most active sections of both tribes, both of whom clearly were experiencing lots of problems. Only time will tell if the new leadership can make a serious difference to those problems.

More to come I expect. The area seems to be slowly organising itself and eventually I expect we will see a dominant single tribe which takes a similar route to the northern section of UI in its control of the south.

DeletedUser

*sigh* Looks guys, no merging just after I've drawn a map, ok? ;)

Here's how things are looking now.

99470p.png

DeletedUser

well it is hotting up a bit down here. After the TB creation the area went to nobling up all of the remaining ROT members and every1 tried to work out just where they were with each other....and failed miserably.

For some time TB has also been using the =WW= family for growth space. The family has now pretty much fallen apart with both Exec and Ares going independent.

Side 1:
Tribes: =WW= =WWA=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TB
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 181
Side 2: 354
Difference: 173
image.php

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 34
Difference: 32
image.php

skirmishes with Ares have so far gone roughly even with around 10 nobles on each side. Exec was never attacked and there was discussion of a brotherhood between exec and TB. The idea fell down when I didn't agree with them on nobling issues over ex ROT players.

A new war has started now. A few days before Exec planned to start a war ATNY declared war and attacked Exec. Though it was quite a surprise the last 2 days have gone quite well. ATNY and exec share quite a small border in the east so the short frontlines has slowed nobling but it appears that the attempt by ATNY has gone badly. 1 player failed to effectively ask for support and so he was taken out but in general ATNY is struggling quickly.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ATNY
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 12
Difference: 3
image.php

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 8
Difference: 1

still very early days naturally

image.php

These stats are likely to mean little in a few days time because just this morning, ironically on the same day we intended to start war with TB, TB has joined in the war and begun attacking Exec. No conquers so far as attacks just started flowing a few hours ago but quite a few nukes have hit me already and it looks like the first loss of the war is going to be from me.

While I am pretty confident Exec could manage either TB or ATNY by themselves the sheer numbers might tell against us with both of them against us. Will TB's merging of the poor quality ROT mean that they lose ground quickly or with Exec simply be slowly ground down by weight of numbers? I certainly am gonna enjoy finally having my ODD top the 1 mill mark lol.

Hope readers enjoyed.

DeletedUser7182

Morning.

Just one issue to correct: Ares has not gone independent. The ongoing relationship with the players still in =WW= tribes is more complex than that. I won't bore you with the details.

PS I thought it was time for a new map....

kccjeq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks Rob. By going independent I simply meant that you have left the =WW= family which you have. Ares does still remain close allies to the family though.

Back to the war though. I won't deny it, =Exec= is struggling. Againt ATNY alone we would be quite far ahead and we could atleast match TB if not also be winning there but having to deal with both at the same time makes life difficult. Nevertheless =Exec= is far from defeated. Both sides are experiencing the usual rim problem of inactivity making the war more of a match of the elites from each tribe.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TB ATNY
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 136
Difference: 100
image.php

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 21
Difference: 13
image.php

Side 1: 238,230
Side 2: 896,954
Difference: 658,724
image.php

Side 1: 84,968
Side 2: 200,323
Difference: 115,355
image.php

in the last 48 hours =Exec= nobles against our enemies have dried up to 0 as we try and sort out some other issues. Both sides managing some good defending despite what the stats say though. Will just have to wait and see what happens. Even I don't want to try and predict this future. Could be anything

DeletedUser

Hey J, enjoyed the blog for the most part, very amusing post the day TB declared on you, can't help thinking you might have faired better were you rallying your members and planning your defence accordingly.

we could atleast match TB if not also be winning there
Dubious comment,
TB - 23 days old, ODA 22.8m
=EXEC= - 95 days old, ODA 9.9m

L:icon_eek::icon_eek:king G:icon_eek::icon_eek:d

DeletedUser7182

That's somewhat misleading though: TB is ultimately made up of former members of R_O_T and of RS and the X tribes. That's just as far back as I can recall.... most of the players have been around a fair time in various kalaedoscopic configurations, certainly much longer than =EXEC= has been.

Jimmy, our tribal profile stiil states that Ares is a part of the WW family.

DeletedUser

That's somewhat misleading though

Can you be more specific as to what it is that you find misleading ?

The ODA's are not individual they are the tribe's aggregate since its inception. if I have misled you it has not been deliberate

DeletedUser7182

Sorry, I was under the impression that the OD stats were just derived from the individual members of the tribe. I didn't know that they were bounded by the current tribe's own existence. My bad if so.

DeletedUser

Dubious comment,

Eh, last time I checked TB's ODA it was 11.04million.

You took the data from TWStats, which in turn takes OD rankings from players regardless of whatever tribe they were in when they got that OD, thus is innacurate in this sort of comparision.

DeletedUser

yeah did look a bit far fetched to me - my apols Rob-Rah for misinforming you and thx ygp

still though, we are busy so you never know ;)

DeletedUser

hhhmm yes, it depends how you look at it is true that TB has been doing very well on its OD scores. However since the war started it hasn't been too far off from equal, though I admit they are beating us on that, not surprising with also being twice the size. After TB was formed Exec pretty much ceased to function as our war was cut short and i went on holiday.

Each of the 3 tribes involved in this war clearly only has its elite that are really being of huge use in here, by the looks of the Exec elite I will admit we seem to be overmatched by weight of numbers. I have gained 1.5mill ODD since the start of this just 3 or 4 days ago which for the tribe sizes isn't a small amount.

It does appear to be going badly for Exec however with the way things are going and the general pretty good defending the nobling of Exec will be agonisingly slow. What makes it more amusing is that I have become pretty good friends with several TB and ATNY members while we fight.

DeletedUser

Time for another map then

showmap.php

Informations about the selectd tribes

BLUE CARPE DIEM
RED Athelney
TEAL Execution
YELLOW The Bailiffs