k63 and k64 blog

DeletedUser

It was true at the time, although they have back-tracked now according to their dip page

DeletedUser5528

I like you map. Can you do one for the top tribes of K52, 53, 54 ?

DeletedUser

they might be attacking now and we would never know :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7268

Looks like EXEC have lost the war :icon_twisted:
Been a valient fight!

DeletedUser

Yeh i was wondering when jimmyliverpool would give us his wonderful analysis and predictions of the war

DeletedUser

lol if you wanted to do it then I did ask for other people to contribute Kayzee :p. I was right though wasn't I? We have been ground down slowly for a few weeks. The major turning point coming when our old allies Ares betrayed us attacking our undefended west and forcing players to remove support from the eastern frontlines. After the first couple guys told me they were going to accept the invites from other tribes I told the rest of the guys on the forum that they should take any offers they can get. As I also expected some of the TB leadership have taken an amusingly personal dislike to me and so I am clearly not going to allowed to live despite being perfectly happy to work with any decent players I find whether they are in TB or another tribe. Also amusing that a number of the players that have fought me and spoken to me directly are the ones that would like to work with me and that for the most part those who have had a more indirect contact with me are the ones who would like to see me die.

I am pretty happy with how we have fought the war. It took almost 5 times our numbers arrayed against us to make us break despite inactivity problems and personally I am pretty happy with 50th ODA rank and 10th ODD rank lol.

As you know I always predict something. Seems that has got me in a lot of trouble as is quite obvious but most of the time they seem to go right. My prediction about ATNY that they wouldn't last a major war (which coincidentaly caused them to attack us, WOOPS! :p) is half right. They survived the war with us clearly but not 1 on 1 and having fought you guys myself and worked closely with Zamenhof, max and nasinby, some of your major targets i'm afraid to say its the same prediction, you are a friendly bunch but you only have a small core that is actually very good. vast amount of attacking with def and ramless nukes going on.

Ares.....fools! Guys I honestly find it difficult to believe you did that, the personal betrayal set aside you guys have completely opened yourself up to being taken out by TB. Having fought you from some sat accounts in the west and seeing what you guys can do I would predict you guys are gonna be fodder, far too indecisive about taking decisions and after your initial attack that took us by surprise you actually were getting pushed back even as we were getting pushed back by TB! The only place you got anywhere was against Gruz who was out in the north and unable to get help because he was surrounded and it was too long distance. Poor attacking and defending again just as was the case with ATNY, Tb will eat you up quick enough when they get round to it.

TB, well you guys have some class. But I've already told you that. Would have been very happy working alongside a number of your guys that attacked me, nice guys. Would say that some of your tribal decisions are a bit iffy though, have already made it clear what I think about your insistence on destroying good players rather than using them but also I think it is only a matter of time before some1 second guesses 1 of your double crosses and you will find yourselves with a number of enemies at once. Pretty good play in general. Few players that could do with some lessons on attacking and defending but what tribe doesn't have atleast a few?

Well hope you all enjoyed the read. I shall continue having fun with TB ping pong nobling and snipes and such but only a matter of time before the numbers get to me. If I could reach 9th on the server for ODD that would be pretty nice :D. Bye guys!

p.s. guess you are gonna have to find some1 else to do the blog now that I am gonna get killed.

DeletedUser7268

Will miss your good reads Jimmy, and btw, im a liverpool supporter too :D
Great job, deffinatly the star player of EXEC.

DeletedUser

Never mind

Well what can i say !! jimmy you caused your own tribes down fall.....

As for our tribe double crossing and ppl finding out how can you make such a claim when you have admitted in these very pages that we attacked you on the very day you had planned to go to war with us!! only through atny attacking you 2 days previous would it not of been your tribe under your leadership that would have double crossed us....

You must have enjoyed the irony in that surley you tribe's failures was down to your poor tactics and lack of respect for others and it was me that cast that first noble and took your first villa as it was also me you were decieving after i brought diplomacy to your table..

This was also the reason addmitance to our tribe would never be accepted as a duke of tribe TB i would never of allowed you admittance knowing you were plotting to decieve me the whole time..

I dont wash my smalls in public but thought it was about time record was set straight..

EXEC lost war based on poor leadership decisions END off

LOUISJ