Keep Intrest

DeletedUser

Well, when I first started my early worlds I could easily get to at least 1k points by some form of time, or even 3k or nobbling villages. But now I find I can hardly get myself trough to 300 or 500 points before going inactive.

Any tips on how to keep interest and keep playing TW

P.S: No, I am not aiming for tips on how to be a better player, or lightning startups, but how to keep playing and not get bored.

DeletedUser

Get into a funner tribe? Having a tribe where the forums or skype chat is dead kills it for me :/

Generally just have fun i guess, best way to keep interest.

DeletedUser

L33P, if you don't mind me asking, if you're bored of it what is it that makes you want to stay? TW, like every other game ever invented, isn't for everyone. Some people will enjoy it, others won't. If you get bored of it then there's really not a lot anyone can say besides suggesting you do something else you find more enjoyable (sorry if that comes across as rude, but I really don't think there's much else to say)

DeletedUser

I didn't say to make a multi, I meant start the world under alias.

It's more of a personal joke anyway...

DeletedUser

Well, when I first started my early worlds I could easily get to at least 1k points by some form of time, or even 3k or nobbling villages. But now I find I can hardly get myself trough to 300 or 500 points before going inactive.

Any tips on how to keep interest and keep playing TW

P.S: No, I am not aiming for tips on how to be a better player, or lightning startups, but how to keep playing and not get bored.

Set yourself some challenging personal aims.

Clear 8 vills in 3 days etc.

DeletedUser

L33P, if you don't mind me asking, if you're bored of it what is it that makes you want to stay? TW, like every other game ever invented, isn't for everyone. Some people will enjoy it, others won't. If you get bored of it then there's really not a lot anyone can say besides suggesting you do something else you find more enjoyable (sorry if that comes across as rude, but I really don't think there's much else to say)

I'm joining a premade, and I still want to be able to actually go trough it.

DeletedUser

It's best to do other stuff while playing tw,
I combine it with making music,listening music,drawing,anything is possible.

DeletedUser1189

Your probably better off not joining a premade if you only make it too 500 points before getting bored and going inactive. Premades are played by people who will play 24/7 and who are willing to dedicate that amount of time to there game and helping others in there premade with account sitting and doing coordination. You dont sound like someone who would enjoy playing in a premade due to the time your likely to commit to the game.

If you know how to play the game to a noble level, I would recommend starting on the rim somewhere in a world, provided you keep up a decent level of farming, you should be able to outpace most the people in your area. The game gets a lot more fun once you have several villages under your belt and your beginning to expand quicker.