key to growing quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im wondering i have been talking with the rank 1 and he says hes grown quick cause he has over400 lc

so is this the key to growing quick as i have around 15 lc shall i build loads and faRM until i have around 100 and then start going for academy or what

would like to know thankyou as i always seem to start up slwo

DeletedUser1511

im wondering i have been talking with the rank 1 and he says hes grown quick cause he has over400 lc

so is this the key to growing quick as i have around 15 lc shall i build loads and faRM until i have around 100 and then start going for academy or what

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Does this really warrant a thread ?
A) Wrong section
b) have you even tryed to read guides ?

DeletedUser

yes i want it for world 5

and it is a proper thread to get peoples point of views as the best way to become huge quick on world 5

its world 5 forum so it deserves to be here

DeletedUser1511

yes i want it for world 5

and it is a proper thread to get peoples point of views as the best way to become huge quick on world 5

its world 5 forum so it deserves to be here

Build lc and farm. Tis not hard and it doesnt take intellingence to do :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

yes but how many should i build before spending resources on buildings

DeletedUser

hey, hey, leave him alone. His tribe obv has no forums so he looks at us for his answers right?
/facedesk

DeletedUser

do them at the same time i guess... and if your LC are getting full hauls concentrate on making more, but obviously upgrade some buildings at the same time
if not start spending more on buildings but at the same time build troops to clear other players so you get more farms.
then build more LC to accomadate for extra farms...

/facedesk
hope that hurt :p

DeletedUser

You have to be building buildings and cavalry at the same time. He wouldnt be rank 1 if he hadnt built buildings, would be.

DeletedUser

also my tribe i run and i can play but i wondered how many lc should i stop at

DeletedUser

have you read my post?

it depends on how much your hauling, if your getting full hauls make more!
its all depends on your area

DeletedUser

Well I'd suggest first of all try to keep a constant rate of LC. (24 hour Que going non-stop) and until a certrain amount... ~400ish? And get axes continue to farm. Up Resources/rax/stable and when you feel you can acad rush do it.

Also, inb4flames. I know I am not "leet" at tw but instead of trolling I thought I'd atleast try and help. >_<

DeletedUser

You shouldn`t stop at all, except if you want to do something else, for example HC... If you keep farming and by farming I mean efficient farming, with very low number of empty hauls, you can keep everything going without any problems at all times. You`ll need activity too. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
yes but how many should i build before spending resources on buildings

Build them nonstop. Never stop building them. Ever. It's not about how many to build and then do other stuff. You build them constantly, everything else is secondary. If you have enough res to make nonstop lc ad nonstop axes, and nonstop buildings, great, if not prioritize the lc, always.

Well I'd suggest first of all try to keep a constant rate of LC. (24 hour Que going non-stop) and until a certrain amount... ~400ish? And get axes continue to farm. Up Resources/rax/stable and when you feel you can acad rush do it.

Also, inb4flames. I know I am not "leet" at tw but instead of trolling I thought I'd atleast try and help. >_<

Your queue totally does 'not' need to be 24 hours long, in fact shorter queues are better. Constant queues are key, but longer != better as long as they are costant.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Tbh, if you manage to get 24+ hour queues, your rax/stables aren't high enough (in the general case).

DeletedUser

Never stop building lc, there really isn't a set amount to where you should start upgrading buildings again. Since I researched lc, the only buildings I've upgraded was the farm and warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.