'KeyBoard Warrior' Slaps Back...

• Thread starter DeletedUser9948
  • Start date

DeletedUser9948

hello all, i am pretty sure the majority of people are getting fed up of me coming on here and doing PNP after PNP against Jobson/LionHeart/James but to be quite frank, the stuff that goes on just makes me laugh and it is inevitable that if i do not do it, another player will.

this PNP is regarding the Bash round that took place from 09:00 ST to 13:00 ST. Within the duration of the round, it has been quite evident that James has been up to his usual tricks, for example whilst i was on the account 'Av3ng3r' (bearing in mind i got 4 hours sleep last night and i got given the account not knowing it was a bash), i got teamed by him and his little friend 'Dorin' or whoever he is.

however, during the start up phase, my good old friend Swifty was playing and did extremely well with a very nice troop count. he had about ten times the amount of Light Cavalry than Jobson had, which is quite funny to see since this is around his tenth ever speed round :lol:
Swifty is gunning to beat Jobson, yesterday, he almost did but of course, Jobson has his little fan club one step behind him..oh sorry, i mean a random player supported him at the exact time of Swifty hitting him :icon_rolleyes:.
This round, Swifty went from the word go to try and beat Jobson, so as soon as BP ended, he sent his first attack;

14slgyp.png

in all due respect, that troop count is extremely nice for the amount of time that had passed. Swifty has proven to be a very strong a significant player whenever he participates in the rounds that SLAP play, and there we have his nice troop count. but of course, Jobson dodges, why wouldn't he? it is a twelve second gap from them both when using Light Cavalry so that is a very wise move to make. Swifty being the nutcase he is, hit LionHeart again, waiting for the same fate of yesterday to occur;

ur6vd.png

there we have yet another dodge from LionHeart, but instead of it being a 'dodge'..it was a 'backtime'. Lionheart being the god of speed he is decided to launch a pretime (the way in which a player sends troops slower than the incoming unit speed, but timing it right to get the troops when they return home);

347hauv.jpg

not the best of backtimes is it? bearing in mind that Swifty has played around ten speed rounds in his time and he managed to dodge a backtime from the 'GOD OF SPEED ROUNDS'. In addition to such a poor backtime, Lionheart hit Swifty with all his offense, his 30 LC compared to Swifty's 250...that is diabolical. Swifty had a small celebration dance, but the party didn't start till his troops hit<3

14vhg2.png

the god of speed got backtimed. backtimed. hahahahah, are you kidding me? he is meant the be the best of the best, the greatest of the greatest and he just got destroyed. i guess you will all be saying, "how do we know he dodged his backtime? for all we know, you removed the times of the attacks just to hide the fact that he dodged." well let me show you<3

Light Cavalry Speed
21dg5xl.png

Time Swifty's Troops Hit James
m236b.png

^therefore this implies that his troops must have returned at 09:36:33 ST.

Time of Backtime Land
2ylsoll.png

This shows that Swifty dodged a three second pre time, easy huh? that may be your argument, but my argument is how on earth did LionHeart fail so badly? a three second backtime is just poor and in my opinion, over the course of the tournament he has proven to be nothing but a sack of poop. together with his followers, then maybe he can cook up a fight with his stack but other than that, with a 1v1 against Swifty?

well...it is safe to say.... ANNIHILATION

DeletedUser

Swifty the keyboard warrior getting good????? HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! <---- What Jobson said yesterday after screaming!!! for!!! SUPPORT!!!

And today i beat him very easily despite getting done over by dorin due to me cancel attack 1 second before he hit i still won jobson and next time it will be nobles just wait jobson!! i said i get you and i will i am KING GG Jobson eaZy Xp
minitroll.gif

DeletedUser

But I can Lionheart ^^ I beat all your NANDOS! btw this is Jímmen lol

Shall I put up screenshot?! :) But this is not victory Cammy !! This is bad post

DeletedUser7179

yeah u can post our mail of us having a NAP and then u waiting until noble 2 people then u sneaking in like a typical german nub and going against our NAP! I will see you in future!! more german nubs for me to destory! oh well!

DeletedUser9948

James, constantly using '!' after everything you say doesn't make us read it any different, it just makes me laugh :lol:

DeletedUser

It is game, I think you are not good player, you have much to learn. Your recaps of tribe players take 5 seconds, and you try and get many people to attack me ^^, I not have a forum argument with you, as I nobled you out yesterday. Silly Lion !! :badluck:

DeletedUser9948

he claims to be a 'Lion', yet his roar sounds just like my little sister when singing to 'Jar Of Hearts'...good lord :lol:

DeletedUser7179

cammy u are useless nobody gives a .... what u say! ur prob one of the worst players on speed!

-ZIG- well now i know who u are there will be no sneaking next time.. we will see what happens!

DeletedUser

You make a pointless thread all the time/. Lion is actually quite good player, better than a lot here ^^. Look at reports you post, they are pointless !!

DeletedUser7179

cammy he is talking sense... the last 3 or so threads u lot have made have been losses to me why would u broadcast that u lost?? thats just silly!

DeletedUser10594

this is the biggest win , wow how you did it so good ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is the biggest win , wow how you did it so good ?

Jobson is noob domi he will never be good the only reason he beat me last time is because he has noobs defense in his village i am KING :)

DeletedUser

To top to the icing on the cake here is what jobson had to say :)
http://prntscr.com/a2r0m He then ran away and blocked me http://prntscr.com/a2r1w
a2r0m

The excuses get better and better james all the time your becoming the best actor you will be the next phil mitchell my son! you attacked 3 players thats strange people around you were 1 minue away axe speed and lc speed i attacked you the second after bp ended daser is my witness and champion?? PLEASEEEE this aint april fools lad if your the champion then you must belive in the tooth fairy... if your the real "Champ" give me my title shot! 1v1 MEEEEEEE you coward i have only played 11 Rounds and u have backdown from a nooby speed player i mean earlier you stated i was a keyboard warrior then shut my big mouth up please i mean you have nothing to lose right?? your the "CHAMP" after all?? Fight me! and TropeZ your next my son
minitroll.gif
GGNR :)

DeletedUser

Tbh wouldn't surprise me if swifty could beat jobson in a 1v1, not that it will happen since jobson rarely plays without someone backing him and even if you legit beat him, he finds an excuse.

Come play net again jobson, unless you're scared you'll get rimmed again :3

DeletedUser

lionheart i beat you and your tribe single handedly with ease. all you do is play every round and you think that makes you good. turtling on a 150 farm round does not make you good.

ty for your vills,

james

DeletedUser

Why u still posting?? who won?? again...............

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_masters.php?mode=leader&tournament_id=2

Scroll down to 67th position!!!!

U will find swifty. played 5 rounds and got 5 points!! thats the complementary point for playing u aint even ended a round above 1k!!!! and u want to 1v1 me??? Id have a better fight against a 3 year old!!

Because everytime i try to play a round i either get teamed by you or you get stacked or my nan is raging so i cant concentrate like yesterdays raise start so i rage quit im not gonna sit there for like another hour to rebuild thats not me i have other things to do that stay glued to my seat