Kings

DeletedUser

As the forums are practically dead, i've decided to update the externals on the current going-ons from the eastern rim. Recently, SLAP! have had war declared on us by the infamous Kings (feeder tribe to EWaR?), so i've wrote up a counter PnP as the way it was done was pretty ridiculous.

We bring to you a SLAP! production.
user_image.php
It began as a good day for us, myself and my SLAP! comrades had just nobled 3 villages off our main threat's leader in K46 in one fell swoop, SLAP! had hit 16th ODA not to mention breaking into the coveted top 20. With these thoughts in the fore of my mind, I left the house on a metaphorical high, however when i returned all was not well in the land of SLAP!.

The Quality Of King's Dukes;

smithy1977 today at 11:32
A member of your tribe has been attack one of our members that is an act of war either he stops or we attack you all

smithy1977

kings

smithy1977 today at 11:49
So I take it from your lack of response we have a problem I shall set you as enemmys then..

Impatient little blighter, right? Also, it should be noted i was out from morning to mid-afternoon so my sitter read the mail and wasnt in a position to reply.

Maybe some of yous are wondering how this war came about and of course, i would be happy to deliver ;). As with my last PnP (http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12212) the problem begun, indirectly, with none other than our resident Jubblies. Now Jubblies had been innocently nobling his noble claim, a little bonus village (613|533), managing to drop the loyalty to single figures before one of the mischievous kings went in for the kill. Obviously Jubblies retook the village and this is where the problem has arisen.

As I was gone, the problem was taken up with my co-Duke, Stretch1991.

smithy1977 today at 11:55
As I have had no response to my mails to another member of your tribe I am informi ng you tht we are going to war against you as you are repeatadly attack one of our players

stretch1991 today at 12:05
Well would be nice if you informed me which member we apparently been attacking with some reports of the attacks.

smithy1977 today at 12:06
There you go a report for you.... i emailed another member about this he read my mail and didnt respond

stretch1991 today at 12:07
I hate to inform you but that player is not in SLAP!. Try checking again

smithy1977 today at 12:09
sorry from Jubblies attacks have not landed yet

If the attacks havent landed yet, then how come it be 'repeatadly' attacking :s.

richk109 today at 13:44
ur player has just nobled the village of my player, so this is now war

stretch1991 today at 13:44
ORLY?

richk109 today at 13:47
yeah ive just decalied war on u so get ready for walls and troops to fly

stretch1991 today at 14:04
*sings* Come fly with me lets fly lets fly away

richk109 today at 14:05
what u trying to be funny cuz it woundnt work ur player has brough this about attacking could have been delt with but to noble is an act of war

Yes, the rumours are true, kings are developing a new weapon; The Winged Wall, capable of speeds of up to 30 minutes per field, it can almost double the base defense of your village.
Wingedwall.jpg

However we have reason to believe that they are struggling to transfer this concept to the game.

If nobling a King's member is an 'act' of war then why have we seen no declaration against these two;
Conquersagainstkings.jpg

Kings109 (What'd these numbers even mean :s?)

According to King's profile, they have a policy against recruiting refugees (farms etc), so I would like to ask why he's still in the tribe (The reason he's not been farmed recently is due to the 10:1 rule ¬¬).

Refugee.jpg

Although people tend to have a low opinion of the current rank 8th tribe, at least they're active;
Inactivity.jpg

Well, maybe a few too many '0's for some peoples liking but at least they dont mass-recruit, right?

Massrecruit.jpg

Oh wait, they do. For those that cant count, thats 35 in one day :lol:.

In the words of King's Duke;
richk109 today at 14:09
look it makes no diffs to me the war has started so good luck to u and let the best tribe win

So good luck to you Kings ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*sings* Come fly with me lets fly lets fly away

Nicely Done J3east, I wish you good luck Kings

DeletedUser6446

i kinda liked this one.

good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Nice PnP J3
Looking forward to this 'war', good luck Kings, have fun trying to break into our stronghold....

DeletedUser

I put K46 in on their side as we are also 'warring' them. Kings are also warring Avaz but when i added them in on our side, it made no difference to the conquers against for either side :/ A breakdown of the stats is:

SLAP! vs Kings
2 - 0

SLAP! vs K46
5 - 0

Side 1:
Tribes: SLAP!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kings K46
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,625
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27,625

chart

DeletedUser

Kings are also warring Avaz

Are we really? News to me! :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry dude, we aren't in any war with Kings. Hence why adding us will make no difference!

Interested to hear where you heard that one from though!

DeletedUser

Avaz are bright red on Kings' map, implying that they are at war with you.

DeletedUser

Avaz are bright red on Kings' map, implying that they are at war with you.

Just because we are marked as their enemies, doesn't mean we are at war! Lol!

Interesting to know that they have us marked as enemies though!

DeletedUser360

richk109 today at 13:47
yeah ive just decalied war on u so get ready for walls and troops to fly

Hmmm... "decalied" not even a typo it's so bad.

Good luck kings.. but nothing is going right for them when neither leader can actually type in english. All this "ur" "u" "cuz" stuff does my head in.

I still want kings to win WOO!

DeletedUser

Not many of us near the Kings lot tbh, so it would be pretty pointless! I'm waving my flag for Slap! Good luck!

DeletedUser4280

as a ally shouldn't it be your business to make sure thats not the case?

just curios

DeletedUser360

as a ally shouldn't it be your business to make sure thats not the case?

just curios

From the sounds of this Kings sound like idiots but being an ally of my tribe you have to stick up for them no matter what they've done. It's the leaders decision to keep the alliance. Kings declared themselves so personally it's their own problem and I will refuse to get involved. Good luck SLAP! but for reasons stated above I want kings to win.