Kings

DeletedUser117

Between you and me, I would say he might be a council member in ~LGA~ :icon_wink:

DeletedUser360

Yup, not trying to hide it or anything. Just go onto the tribe overview and I'm the guy to contact if you want to join our wonderful tribe :)

I see this war is a very quiet one and kings seem to be unrepresented on the external forums.

DeletedUser

I put K46 in on their side as we are also 'warring' them. Kings are also warring Avaz but when i added them in on our side, it made no difference to the conquers against for either side :/

Well, just to re-iterate my dearest Jojomodjo's sentiment, we were unaware that Kings had declared on us. Prehaps I am old-fashioned, but I do like it when our enemies make themselves known - I mean, if they could not even be bothered to send an attack at us, at least a mail confirming this would have been welcome.

Oh well, t'is a shame that Kings are in fact not that close geogrpahically to us, or else we'd be more than happy to aid Slap! in the stats.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Kings seem to have had a few departures lately. Now their member count is down to a lowly 97... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser7760

much never happen for them to just disband and say war over. their most have been something else. i want to know who was their leader??

DeletedUser

SLAP! I guess. Final score was 4-0 to us (excluding a big player (40k) who went barb around the time we launched on him). Would've been more if there have had been more players near us :(.

DeletedUser

I believe ewar declared war on them for nobeling their farms, could be wrong though

DeletedUser7549

EWaR didn't declare war on them lol. All we did was cut all ties with them and they disbanded soon after

DeletedUser7760

EWaR didn't declare war on them lol. All we did was cut all ties with them and they disbanded soon after

sound like a dumb thing for them to do, guess he was he was really up set about it :icon_wink: