KnK + War = Fail?

• Thread starter Leif The Plunderer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Fail a tribe of fine beardy axemen have lived as quietly side by side with KnK, as quiet beardy axemen can at least. Then today this seems to change.
I logged in today to see I have several incoming from KnK, the tribe that have recruited our farms and so many times kindly sent "guests" to our villages. No declaration and not a word from our neighbours, just a set of incoming. I have written to their diplomats without response, asking what is going on.

But I got confirmation from one of their guys, Vin Petrol:
"But you have already been declared an enemy by KNK..."

Not by their diplomat but from an honest soldier, with a heart in the right place. We are eternaly grateful!

A shame KnK aim their diplomacy towards Failure. Their diplomat is quiet, their members arn't and war this early?
We'll use their villas as farms but for the haul we need to recruit new axemen, it's just preventing growth between the both of us.

Enjoy this laughing matter :D

DeletedUser

Your tribe name says it all. On the serious note, I believe this war is not going to go anywhere. I doubt any players from both sides can backtime or have reasonable amount of coordination to do any damage. I hope you take this comment seriously, think about what I said and do something about it

DeletedUser

Your tribe name says it all. On the serious note, I believe this war is not going to go anywhere. I doubt any players from both sides can backtime or have reasonable amount of coordination to do any damage. I hope you take this comment seriously, think about what I said and do something about it

We realized this, that's why we are mostly making a joke about it at all. I think I mentioned in previous post that it was far too early. Besides, KnK have made attempts since we started and we're not really worried in the forums either.

DeletedUser6603

Just to clarify - the KnK on W6 have absolutely nothing to do with the real KnK on W1 - they are merely our fan club ;-)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Leif The Plunderer said:
I logged in today to see I have several incoming from KnK, the tribe that have recruited our farms and so many times kindly sent "guests" to our villages. No declaration and not a word from our neighbours, just a set of incoming.

What's so odd about that? I don't tend to mail the duke of a tribe every time I decide to noble one of their members.

DeletedUser

maybe we should nauz? Far more impressive when you call your shot before taking it.

DeletedUser

It's more honest, even if so at the same time as sending it. Their tribe sends troops while their diplomat negotiates peace.

Several of their players think this is a war that somebody actually can win. But it's just to rebuild your troops all the time and you'll lose none. Not many even pass the wall.

DeletedUser7223

Leif The Blunderer:

Your tribe started this; your tribe begged for a ceasefire; your tribe broke the ceasefire; your tribe is begging for a NAP; your tribe is on its knees.

It's notable that your tribe concentrates on axes, light cavalry and rams and has almost nothing in defence. It seems that while you think you can dish it out, you certainly can't take it. You brought this upon yourselves. Stop whining.

DeletedUser

We ain't whining, we're laughing! Especially at posts like these! Not at a single time have we begged for either ceasefire or NAP, do your feckin' homework before yapping like a wounded dog! We're still making jokes about KnK in the forum and as of yet, you've done absolutely no damage while we haven't even met resistance. It's like you let us take your resources.

KnK attacked us out of the blue and declared us enemies, we said you were free OD and well... While you guys are waging war we just see this as another chance to increase our OD. Keep crying and I'll forward a mail from your diplomat so you can use it as tissue and see how he tried the things you accuse us of.

Sorry for coming on so hard, I really apologize, just tired of accusations caught mid air when this ain't even the rumor thread.

DeletedUser7223

... <delusional nonsense snipped for brevity> ... I'll forward a mail from your diplomat so you can use it as tissue and see how he tried the things you accuse us of ...

I'll look forward to seeing it. Remember, a promise is a promise.

DeletedUser

Well as you blocked mail, I'll let all that cares have a taste:

Leif:
"We've been lying close to eachother for awhile, so it's natural that we attack eachother then and then. Your guys have attacked us and we have done the same to yours.

Though the last drop in a bucket is when one tribe recruits the other tribes targets, taking in refugees. In this case I am speaking of Lach007 which we have cleared multiple times and now you recruited him? What's the point in recruiting a guy that just use you for saving his own skin?"

Ant0bot123:
We just found out about him
were going to dismiss him

Leif:
"Great! What about that your tribe declared us enemies and initiated attacks?"
(Which I got told by one of their members)

Ant0bot123:
"I had nothing do to with that.
but anyway.
Some of your tribe members are trying to wipe out some of our members.
thats why we declared war."

Leif:
"AH yes, but we attacked some as payback and some we were just farming that I admit, but it's been mutual."

Ant0bot123:

"Do you think we could have peace together"

Well, that's the bitter taste of having wrong my friend. KnK, please send diplomats to come with accusations of this sorts again, don't let the members make things up and then pull your tribe into it, it just sound bad.

DeletedUser7223

How long did it take you to write that?

I can't be bothered to trade brickbats with a buffoon so I'll leave you with the last word.

DeletedUser

Would you be a tad older I'd send it to you in-game. As it happens you've blocked me, I understand that, must be embarassing trying to represent that.

DeletedUser

Negotiate peace? Now I pulled the string and that's just because this is getting boring. Fakes lands and fakes are being sent, nobody clears eachother to the point it matters because we just rebuild. All in all we are just slowing eachother down.

DeletedUser326

This is a disgrace to all things Tribal Wars :icon_rolleyes:

Not only has it been made clear time and time again that at your tribe's stages of the game it is pointless warring as most of you have no cats, let alone nobles, but your tribes are nowhere in this world, they've not made a name for themselves and this is not a reputation making or breaking "war" (and I use the term lightly). Both tribes need to leave this thread now and wait until something worth writing about happens.

The situation you're describing occurs on a daily basis, but you don't hear every other player whining about some hiccup in their game when it happens. Get to nobles, then you can show stats and play around with this type of 'PnP'.

DeletedUser

This is a disgrace to all things Tribal Wars :icon_rolleyes:

Not only has it been made clear time and time again that at your tribe's stages of the game it is pointless warring as most of you have no cats, let alone nobles, but your tribes are nowhere in this world, they've not made a name for themselves and this is not a reputation making or breaking "war" (and I use the term lightly).

:icon_confused: And your tribe has made a name for itself?? If they wanna post about a noob/spear/cat war then there more than welcome to, I was enjoying reading the rabblings thank you very much. It would suit you better to worry about your own crappy little tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Both tribes need to leave this thread now and wait until something worth writing about happens.

What becuase you said so?? Yeah right, these forums don't belong to you...what makes you think you have the right to come on here al up on yer high horse barkin orders?? I'lll answer that for you....NOTHING!

DeletedUser2783

Knk i was in knk in w1 and you know me , diffrent user.=)