Lc

DeletedUser

Hi,

I'm new here, but is there already some LC spotted?

DeletedUser

Allrigt, than i, or 1 one my tribe members Bozeym will be the first :)

DeletedUser11971

Well, thank you!

I'd rather have a LC-Nuke than a Spear-nuke from my dad, but thats just my opinoin

He lies don't trust his siggy as he is known for building sword nukes (he aspires to spears but just can't get the wood I hear :icon_biggrin:)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm guessing that you've missed the concept of limited hauls?...

As I'm also guessing that you've missed the concept of who is whose father... though if you Dad is a Dad like me, he'll be happy to lend you a spear nuke or two...

At my age.. wood was a long ago dream...

DeletedUser

I'm guessing that you've missed the concept of limited hauls?...

As I'm also guessing that you've missed the concept of who is whose father... though if you Dad is a Dad like me, he'll be happy to lend you a spear nuke or two...

At my age.. wood was a long ago dream...

Well sorry, but my dad is a serious manm he doesn't play games like this.
I think, if he played, he'd lent me at least 5 nukes :)

And i do understeand the concept of limited haul, but there also is something like attacking players, maybe you've ever heard about it?

But, you seam to have a love for spears and swords, so i guess, you're not an agressive player :)

And i'd like to ask you, on wich account are you playing, on UK17?

DeletedUser11475

Well sorry, but my dad is a serious manm he doesn't play games like this.
I think, if he played, he'd lent me at least 5 nukes :)

And i do understeand the concept of limited haul, but there also is something like attacking players, maybe you've ever heard about it?

But, you seam to have a love for spears and swords, so i guess, you're not an agressive player :)

And i'd like to ask you, on wich account are you playing, on UK17?

That's all good and all attacking players but you won't get anything out of it.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
yes... attacking players is fun... I'd suggest that everyone rushes LC and attacks each other.... I'd enjoy that very much...

yes, I love long pointy things like spears and swords... specially ones I can poke girls with... but alas... as Mrs Christmas has let my secret out of the bag.. I just can't get enough wood these days...

I bow to your serious father... I once tried to be serious.. didn't work too well... I think my fav serious father was old Darth Vader, deadly serious that fellow...

Yes, you may ask...

DeletedUser

I'll Rephrase that then.

How do you get LC in 10.Hours ? (I can’t even do that on a haul world with 3 barbs in my 7x7 lol)

DeletedUser

It hurts me to read that you actually think LC rushing and clearing players on a limi hauls world is a good tactic...

DeletedUser12326

Everyone knows you have to use a different strategy then a strategy you would use in normal farming worlds. I've already reached the haul limit :(