lc

DeletedUser

if i attack a barb with 15 lc will i have any losses?

DeletedUser

No, Because Barbs stand for Big American Randy Babes, so you troops will just stay there.AND PPARTTTEYYYY cpas

DeletedUser

It depends how big the wall is on the barb and if it has any troops in it.

DeletedUser

On a serious note, noone can tell. Unless the village has a wall and some troops, we don't know.

DeletedUser

If it has no wall and no troops, then no. If you arent sure whether it has a wall or troops, send scouts. And use your simulator, much quicker and easier than posting here!

DeletedUser

If it has no wall and no troops, then no. If you arent sure whether it has a wall or troops, send scouts. And use your simulator, much quicker and easier than posting here!

Read what I said again. If there are no troops in the village and the village has no wall, then you lose no lc.

DeletedUser

adam1503 said:
And use your simulator, much quicker and easier than posting here!

the simulator doesn't work because if i attack eith 1 spear it will be killed but when i put it to the simulator it doesn't show any losses

DeletedUser

it should do! you are putting the wall size into the simulator right?

DeletedUser

lord byron said:
the simulator doesn't work because if i attack eith 1 spear it will be killed but when i put it to the simulator it doesn't show any losses

oh sorry i was wrong it shows the losses

DeletedUser

So did you try asking it what would happen if you sent 15 lc?

DeletedUser

cat like thief said:
it should do! you are putting the wall size into the simulator right?

yeah
any way i put it into the simulator and i see that i won't have any losses if there is no wall

DeletedUser

thats right, as Adam said years ago, no wall and no troops = no losses

but you wont know if he has a wall unless u send scouts...

DeletedUser

yoshi said:
DOES IT HAVE A FRICKING WALL!!!!!

NO!!! i was wondering if the basic defense would kill any of my lc because i thought the simulator doesn't count the basic defence

and now i have another question i must attack with spears the nearby barbs and with lc the barbs that are a little farther or all the barbs with lc?

DeletedUser

Well now you know that the simulator accounts for basic defense too.

And generally once you have LCav for farming, its a good idea at first to use the resources you gain from farming to train more LCav. This way you can farm more and so get more resources. More resources = more LCav = more resources. Do you see where I am going with this? Try to wean yourself off farming with spears and onto all LCav as soon as you can.

DeletedUser

that's what i think but i mustn't use all the resources i gain to train lc because i need to train some defenasive troops as well and now the final question how many villages must i farm every day to have enough resources to developpe my village quickly?

DeletedUser

I would still hwoever farm with both spear and lc, as every little helps, but i would spend all my money on more lc, as Adam said more lc more resources more lc more resources ...
gd luck

DeletedUser

Just farm as many villages as you can as often as you can. Be careful not to farm absolutely everybody in your area though, you want to let somebody grow so you have somebody to noble later on.

DeletedUser

you want to try and farm as much as u can get away with, the more the better. But aim for realistic targets and give farms time to replenish their stocks before hitting them again