Let The Games Begin

DeletedUser5293

PART I

welcome-to-uk-auction.jpg

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all participants audiences to this edition of the W~A~R games.

Most wars on TW are either fought for dominance, real estate or just plain Ego. This one too is inline with the reasons stated above but also different in so many ways.

W~A~R and -TV-( Read TEAM) have had entered in numerous limited area conflicts in the past, and as both parties know have never shared a comfortable relation so this is in no way a surprise to anyone. The reasons of this past conflicts can be debated on but I think that would just be a waste of time and another mud slinging fest.
The main reason for this war in plain and simple words is

"We just don't like each other"

Some may argue is it reason enough to war, I say everything is reason enough.
Both tribes have evolved/merged/grown from since the early days of this world but what has never changed is the negative stance they had against each other. Half of the players in each tribe have never had contact or any experience of the original hostilities but it seems its still that compatibility is out of the question.
So as and where it stands war would be the most logical and most fun solution to all of this, hopefully it will also bring some life back to the almost dead forums.

PART II

Now this conflict also almost brings the whole world at war with one of the other,
So is this the first corner stone to the world war?
There are only 2 major tribes not involved in any particular side of the conflict so this can soon escalate to a full scale world war.

As i see it:

Its

DOGS Vs -TV- and the Bunny Clan
-TV- Vs GF
-TV- Vs TWM and ODIN
W~A~R Vs TRUE 1
W~A~R Vs -TV-
H D Vs TRUE 1

There are also many localised conflicts that the above tribes are involved in, any inputs on war's i might have missed is welcome.
So in a sense with all major tribes in conflicts with each other it as almost a world war.
Hopefully the world will become a more interesting place to play in. It is going to be a long slog for most of these tribes but will be fun.

So as they say
GamesBegin-Preview.png

Did I forget something?

W~A~R Declare on -TV-

For people with a sense of humor

paultheoctopus070910l1.jpg

PS: I could have done an usual declaration with funny pictures and lots of propoganda but i have decided to keep it simple and to the point, regarding the entertainment value of the thread don't you guys be dissappointed, with the posters world 2 has entertainment is sure to follow:lol:
And yes ignore the flags in the background of the last spoiler no offense meant.

DeletedUser

I like, it's time for a TV GANG BANG :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very funny pnp Argho. Not over the top...but still funny.

As you say, Let the games begin.

DeletedUser

very good pnp argho this will be an interesting war with alot on controversy i imagine good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

lol Bigballs = Well at least perhaps now you will stop whining about being beaten up by a tribe x times your size every time we attack you - after all the only reason you are still around is due to the fact we have been fighting so many conflicts at once - but we will still have time for you if you ever lift your head out from under your turtle shell. In the mean time we will do what we have been doing all along, continue to fight everyone that declares on us and trust me chicken balls you will not be gang banging anyone with that peckerwood. Not unless that is a lock pick for a chastity belt. I will order some bluetak, a small quantity as i doubt you will make much impression.

Oh I almost forgot -well done WAR for finally remembering its a war game and not SIMs - bet you are glad you are only at the top by stats and not deed eh - joining with DOGS and co was very brave. I thought we offered you a one on one, but given your reputation on other worlds it is easier to hunt with the pack. We have been effectively fighting 3 of the top five tribes for months, if it takes this many of you to try and beat us I think we already know who pound for pound is the best tribe.

DeletedUser

On the DOGS v TEAM (-TV-) front you've never been the better tribe. You've never had a lead against us.

Nice pnp, a real test for -TV- is pending now.

DeletedUser

On the DOGS v TEAM (-TV-) front you've never been the better tribe. You've never had a lead against us.

Nice pnp, a real test for -TV- is pending now.

Ya, coz as usual its -TV- (TEAM and Virtus) vs 5 or more other tribes at the same time, like its always been.
Tribes have tried to gang-bang us from the first days on this world and EVERY tribe has failed.

• How many tribes are DOGS fighting?
  • How many tribes are W~A~R fighting?
  • How many tribes are G.F fighting?
  • How many tribes are TWM fighting?

We're fighting all you lot and more and we're STILL here and STILL growing in villages, points and OD faster then anyone else.

Simple fact why you all need help is that you CANNOT take us on your own.
You need help to fight 1 tribe... :icon_confused:

So, course... oooh sure... we're doing terrible. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Jaig don't get upset pal! Its only natural when the leaders of a tribe run their mouths and try to pretend they are billy big potatoes that people don't like them and want to take them out!!
Your Tribe have made enemies on all sides because they think they are better than everyone else! Hence those tribes you show a lack of respect to wanting to attack you!!
Like I said to you in PM your tribe is victim of its own bad diplomacy!! Nobody is denying that you have some good players! and nobody is saying your going to be gone in a week! However many have had enough of certain peoples lack of respect and running their mouths so they are giving them what they deserve!! Rough Justice!!

DeletedUser

Nice declaration Argho. May the best win. Although we all now who's the best.

WAR thinks it will be WAR.

But -TV- knows it will be -TV- :)

Glad that WAR finally relised this is a WAR game, oh the irony.

Also, may I remind you the octopus has been wrong several times :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Jaig don't get upset pal! Its only natural when the leaders of a tribe run their mouths and try to pretend they are billy big potatoes that people don't like them and want to take them out!!
Your Tribe have made enemies on all sides because they think they are better than everyone else! Hence those tribes you show a lack of respect to wanting to attack you!!
Like I said to you in PM your tribe is victim of its own bad diplomacy!! Nobody is denying that you have some good players! and nobody is saying your going to be gone in a week! However many have had enough of certain peoples lack of respect and running their mouths so they are giving them what they deserve!! Rough Justice!!

+1 to that :icon_wink:

TV you guys have made your own enemies,don't complain when you have to deal with them now. You made enemies with DOGS,GF,TWM/ODIN,and now W~A~R through your own actions. I believe TEAM said it was "Bad Diplomacy" way back when the application worked for them.:icon_razz:

Great PnP,will hopefully be a great war!
Best of luck to both sides and Have Fun!

P.S.
(TV hurry up and take care of your "In-actives")

DeletedUser

Nice PnP, precise & humourous.

But can anyone answer me this - the octopus was correct in all his/her predictions, but how do we know that it can associate the flags/labels with the appropriate teams?

This really troubled me during the World Cup....not as much as lower-ranked teams troubled England, mind you! ooooooooops :lol:

DeletedUser

I'll start by saying that it was a nice concise PnP with little flaming evident, wonderful! then I read some of the comments and realised just how fed up all the rubbish propaganda makes me! mainly these posts:

We have been effectively fighting 3 of the top five tribes for months, if it takes this many of you to try and beat us I think we already know who pound for pound is the best tribe.

This is a ridiculas statement, effectively fighting... really??? last time I checked your stats were all about absorbing little tribes not 'fighting' big tribes at all. Besides who even are you? you've had so many merges and players being kicked/recruited etc that I seriously am not sure which group of players you are taking about, I mean a good half of your tribe haven't even been in your tribe for months..... in my opinion a poor post.

Ya, coz as usual its -TV- (TEAM and Virtus) vs 5 or more other tribes at the same time, like its always been.
Tribes have tried to gang-bang us from the first days on this world and EVERY tribe has failed.

How can you even feel justified in posting this? neither TEAM nor Virtus exist any longer so how have the tribes you were warring failed? G.F is still here, they outlasted Virtus so how did they fail???

• How many tribes are DOGS fighting?
  • How many tribes are W~A~R fighting?
  • How many tribes are G.F fighting?
  • How many tribes are TWM fighting?

We're fighting all you lot and more and we're STILL here and STILL growing in villages, points and OD faster then anyone else.

Simple fact why you all need help is that you CANNOT take us on your own.
You need help to fight 1 tribe... :icon_confused:

So, course... oooh sure... we're doing terrible. :icon_rolleyes:

This is rubbish too, we're warring most of the north (after TEAM dragged them into the conflict, P.D, the bunnies etc.) so to say WE can't take 1 tribe down alone when your tribe has gotten a bunch of allies attacking us is just hypocritical, we've warred on practically all fronts the duration of this war whereas TEAM that was needed their nice little border agreement with Virtus that was (the last two tribes left to have a massive big war at the end of the world etc. etc. blah blah blah remember that guys?) as well as their safe border with P.D. Basically this is a poor post and just tries to flame other tribes to sow discord as you know that your days are numbered and always have been (I can't even believe your posting something like this as though you've been involved from the start and didn't just sit by on the fence internobling...at least players like Galica have been in the war from the beginning and deserve some respect, you can't even blame the tribal leadership of Virtus for not joining the fray as it was you!).

What a waste of my time reading posts like this, just trying to sway the minds of the uninformed.

DeletedUser5293

How the world looks as of today.
I have not considered any diplomacy in the map, its just plain simple A Vs B.
I am sure someone can come up with a better map, that would be awesome.
map.php

DeletedUser6063

All i want to see in this thread is W~A~R vs T-V stats this is all that matters in this thread if you want to rant on about the bigger picture then do it some place else like the core war thread

DeletedUser

just for an update, we've just launched on (MB) so giggles to us.

DeletedUser3227

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 376
Difference: 56

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 13
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,956,977
Side 2: 2,655,624
Difference: 698,647

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88,846
Side 2: 117,526
Difference: 28,680

chart

DeletedUser6063

i wouldnt exspect a huge offensive from both sides this early

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T-V -TV-
Players:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 10
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 190,864
Side 2: 88,846
Difference: 102,018

chart

DeletedUser6488

Same again bumping up the activity here

So hows it fairing, hows it going?

lets look at stats see if we see a pattern here

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 49
Difference: 91

chart

Side 1: 1,223,557
Side 2: 403,819
Difference: 819,738

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 7
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 298,085
Side 2: 66,488
Difference: 231,597

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 2
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 138,924
Side 2: 19,259
Difference: 119,665

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 119,749
Side 2: 19,259
Difference: 100,490

chart

Looks to me as the days go on -TV- get even more depleted and are loosing villages more and more by the day

is this the begining of the end ???