Let The Games Begin

DeletedUser

Good Stats Shaun. It kills me to say it though.

Beginning of the end though? Time will tell, but most of the players in TV are having a blast, fighting on all fronts and are in this for the long haul. I should hope that the stats won't continue upon this slope.

DeletedUser

Or the start of a new chapter ? Time will tell.

Btw, forever stats are wrong, you should not use them. (I can't explain why but I once read a very long long post explaining why they can be wrong and that post made sense)

DeletedUser5293

Or the start of a new chapter ? Time will tell.

Btw, forever stats are wrong, you should not use them. (I can't explain why but I once read a very long long post explaining why they can be wrong and that post made sense)

Yes they are Dees.
But if you see some of the recent -TV- threads forever stats have been posted. You can start by looking into the -TV- Vs TWM/ODIN. What i find funny is that you never point it out on those ones.

EX:
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=251628&postcount=75

Nice work W~A~R keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHA, deadmax just got owned, good one argho. I never even thought about how he was using forever stats to boost his own tribe's stats but moaning about everyone else using them against -TV-, well spotted!

DeletedUser3227

forever stats are right for our war with odin and twm, as we hadnt nobled each other untill war broke out, so if you look at the stats from the time the war started and forever they will be the same, this is not the case in the W~A~R situation. so no1 got owned smallballsfozzy. maybe you should open your eyes mate and smell the coffee.

DeletedUser

HAHA, deadmax just got owned, good one argho. I never even thought about how he was using forever stats to boost his own tribe's stats but moaning about everyone else using them against -TV-, well spotted!

why they can be wrong

As max pointed out no skirmishes have happened between -TV- and the northtern rim tribes before the war started. However -TV- and WAR have had quite a lot of skirmishes before the war. That's why I said the can be wrong. Not they are wrong.

DeletedUser6488

forever stats are right for our war with odin and twm, as we hadnt nobled each other untill war broke out, so if you look at the stats from the time the war started and forever they will be the same, this is not the case in the W~A~R situation. so no1 got owned smallballsfozzy. maybe you should open your eyes mate and smell the coffee.

Where i agree i also disagree here

WE were at war previous to the nap

WE were kicking yer butts

We are at war again we are still kicking yer butts

dont matter what stats you wanna thrown up they will only show one thing W~A~R owning -TV- thats why i done more than the forever stats

catchya ....

DeletedUser

lol yeah W~A~R the last tribe in and 1st tribe out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was a joke right? You don't actually think you'll beat W~A~R so easily?! You need to open your eyes pal! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6488

Well week finished lets see the score for last week

must say not great think its the first time ive seen so many W~A~R villas lost in a week

Can safely say -TV- wont get that many so easily for the duration

My guys need to up there game or go play barbiewars

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 10
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 458,898
Side 2: 82,396
Difference: 376,502

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 165
Side 2: 56
Difference: 109
chart

Side 1: 1,455,312
Side 2: 457,217
Difference: 998,095
chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 165
Side 2: 56
Difference: 109
chart

Side 1: 1,455,312
Side 2: 457,217
Difference: 998,095
chart

If memory serves you are in TWM?

How are TV and TWM's stats looking?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 7
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 303,088
Side 2: 63,037
Difference: 240,051

chart

DeletedUser

The noob army continues to march...and continues to win! :icon_twisted:
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 18
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 987,633
Side 2: 154,783
Difference: 832,850

chart

DeletedUser

ouch.....were getting wooped there look look....:mad:

but,
have you ever dropped your queen as a diversion so as to slip your bishop into check mate...

thats what we are doing right there frizzy, honest we are mate...:) its all part of the grand plan lol'zzzz roperdope hahaha!

DeletedUser

lol We're just trimming the fat from yer edges mate! :lol: No doubt we'll hit the TV muscle soon and things will become abit more even.

P.S. If I lose my queen in chess I'm done for...sad but true. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser7549

But that is when you have to slip a pawn through the enemies ranks and get her back