Level 10 Hiding place

DeletedUser57

People is plural - person is singular

There is one person arguing that lvl 10 is dumb, multiple arguing the other side. So yes, people do still argue this.

Either way, stop trying to make whitty flames from a dumb rhetorical question.

DeletedUser

The only thing I use HP for is to get exactly 10K point per village :)

DeletedUser9188

My point is its wasted resources during start up dont you understand ?What your not understanding here? I never mentioned the wasted troop space as its meaningless, Again as i said in my initial post.

In other words the start of the game After BP, and i still personally think its a waste to max it as by the end of BP you should have enough troops to farm and bring back resources as an attack rolls in.
In other words during BP Its a waste after that its the players choice , again i never used one . Its pointless to keep offense at home when getting attacked , so you send them out to raid villages and farm to bring resources back , after the attack. If you plan on backtiming then its a different story all together .Depends on the game play you use.

Like i said HP isnt part of my game never used it for me its a waste. Wanna beat me down for having my own opinion go for it i still think its a waste .

People who go to work or college and don't have a coplayer, are under constant threat of getting attacked and farmed, yes they can send troops out on a 6 hour full trip but that wont save the resources they might loose in those 6 hours to farmers, so building a lvl 10 hiding place keeps 2K each of your resources safe, if the attacker gets 0 hauls every time he attacks you, he will stop wasting his precious farming time on you and move towards better targets. So, it IS helpful to a large extent to solo accounts.

Very good if you have a coplayer, but if you dont...then better get a complete hiding place.
My two cents.

DeletedUser5774

I'll give this thread a 6/10.

Because this obviously wasn't a troll thread.

DeletedUser

i hate level 10 hiding places i only wish hiding places could be catted down >.<"

DeletedUser9610

TBH each players has their own way of playing. At Game Start a Hiding place is not a priority to build, the Quick Start up guide is the best way TBH.

However there is a draw back when/if you get gangbanged, you may Need a few levels on your Hiding place to Keep some Ressies back fo troop building, just remember to dodge the incoming attacks otherwise building the troops will be pointless.

Use Timed Support landing also, Pointless requesting support if it's going to be 50-100 troops from a few players landing at different times as the Incoming attacks might be enough to clear the troops as they land individually. So time it all to land at the same time.

Backtiming is also a good tactic in initial start ups.

Try and keep a constant build of troops.

Above all, most players do not have a Level 10 Hiding place at later stages in any village as it is pointless when your big enough and ugly enough to look after yourself as you won't need it.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
TBH each players has their own way of playing. At Game Start a Hiding place is not a priority to build, the Quick Start up guide is the best way TBH.

Quick Start up guide?

Not even sure what guide you're referring to, but well, it doesn't matter - no, it's not the best way.

Regardless of what guide it is, following a guide is not the way to go.

There might be 1-2 players in the top 20 that followed a guide, but the fastest growers, the absolute cream of the crop, on any world, are those players that just intuitively know what to build and when to build it, and/or those that calculate as they go to determine what to do next.

DeletedUser10100

There might be 1-2 players in the top 20 that followed a guide, but the fastest growers, the absolute cream of the crop, on any world, are those players that just intuitively know what to build and when to build it, and/or those that calculate as they go to determine what to do next.

Who do you think created the Guides??? Ermmmmmm! Those who you mentioned above fella "The cream of the crop".

The Best Start up you can have is knowing the quickest way (there are guides on this might I add as Robby says) and having a Co-playing account with two players on each side of the world to one another so account is active 24/7.

DeletedUser5175

Who do you think created the Guides??? Ermmmmmm! Those who you mentioned above fella "The cream of the crop".

The Best Start up you can have is knowing the quickest way (there are guides on this might I add as Robby says) and having a Co-playing account with two players on each side of the world to one another so account is active 24/7.

Guides are just that though . . . guides there not rules, your location and situation should affect your start up as well, you need to have intuition and be adaptable to your area.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

There is no quickest way.

What is quickest depends on your area and the world's settings.

And no, most startup guides are not written by the cream of the crop.

I am the cream of the crop when it comes to startup, and there's not a single guide that if followed verbatim will allow you to do anywhere near as well as I do when actively playing.

DeletedUser10100

I am the cream of the crop when it comes to startup, and there's not a single guide that if followed verbatim will allow you to do anywhere near as well as I do when actively playing.

Full of it by the sounds of it. You normally find that the players who Blow their own Trumpets as you so kindly have, just shows everyone how much of a Noob they are. Stats/actions speak words. You can be the biggest Gobs***e on TW with all the right words etc......

Yes some Guides are pants Ska and yes you have to adapt to the location and surroundings, thats obvious, i'd thought you and Nauzhror and most would have known that otherwise I would have posted pages and pages of drivel explaining......:)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Stats/actions speak words.

Go look at the first page of the rankings.

Here, I'll even provide you with a link.

Or perhaps the map would be more useful so you see how close to the rim I am.

Started 6 days late, and more than twice the size of anyone that started after me. Growing quickly is a science I mastered long ago.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nauz is full of it, but as much as we may hate it, he does have the right to be.

DeletedUser

However there is a draw back when/if you get gangbanged, you may Need a few levels on your Hiding place to Keep some Ressies back fo troop building, just remember to dodge the incoming attacks otherwise building the troops will be pointless.

Use Timed Support landing also, Pointless requesting support if it's going to be 50-100 troops from a few players landing at different times as the Incoming attacks might be enough to clear the troops as they land individually. So time it all to land at the same time.

Backtiming is also a good tactic in initial start ups.

Try and keep a constant build of troops.

Above all, most players do not have a Level 10 Hiding place at later stages in any village as it is pointless when your big enough and ugly enough to look after yourself as you won't need it.

I meant i hate people whom i attack building them i know that HP can be used effectively early game but i meant like when you clear someone to farm them they go ahead and build a level 10 hiding place -,-"

DeletedUser10100

Started 6 days late, and more than twice the size of anyone that started after me. Growing quickly is a science I mastered long ago.

A bit jumpy there mate. It was a generalisation and not targetted at one person, however well done for building so many building levels up :p

DeletedUser

I heard you have Hiding Place 10 though, only reason you're double because you are such a noob and built up HP.

DeletedUser

I heard you have Hiding Place 10 though, only reason you're double because you are such a noob and built up HP.

doesn't neccessarily make you a noob in his defense it actually deters people from attacking you allowing you to go pure off which is both good and bad.

DeletedUser

doesn't neccessarily make you a noob in his defense it actually deters people from attacking you allowing you to go pure off which is both good and bad.

It makes him a noob in this case, as he clearly did it for the points. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You dont know if he done it for the points.
if he was pointwhoring im sure he would of saved the resources for something that produces more points than the hiding place lol

DeletedUser

You dont know if he done it for the points.
if he was pointwhoring im sure he would of saved the resources for something that produces more points than the hiding place lol

The hiding place is very cheap. Hence why I assume he built it, cheap points.