.LIFE. - Any one in K85, K77 or K15 may join or merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2289

I'm The Big Guy Leader of The Surviors - .LIFE.

We accept new and old players prerferible those best in their 7 by 7. If your new you can join and we can teach you the game and let you try out jobs. We try to keep tight to help each other out. If your experence is good that counts alot and you may easily rais the ranks. We encourage those to farm and scout as it destroys threats around you and supplies resourses. If you are active we shall help you and encourage alot.

If you want a merge you should be have 3 member at least, atleast 2 in k which we are in or near our members and th stuff above applies. If you want to merge and have 3 members in a k and none in any of ours you may still join. We like tribes that are close together with not to many members far away alone to mean we don't have to try inviting there

To get in or get a merge contact me the big guy in the game and hopefully you'll join and we will be come friends.:icon_biggrin:

If you want to get in when mailing me answer the following questions;
1. How often do you get on?
2. Do you read the fourms?
3. Do you have any experence and if so what are they?
4. Do you farm?
5. Which do you belive is more importact troops or points?
6. Do you know anyone who might join?
7. do you know any tribe that might merge?
8. Are you getting attacked or farmed?
9. Do you have any experence doing jobs in tribes?
10. Do you Have any Personal Friends, NAPs or enemies.

*Note* Any one may join appart from refugees that have a farmer better than we can handle. Spies will be rimmed possibnle a couple of times and people that were enemies who get rimmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.