Limited Farming...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Anyone got any idea how this limited farming thing actually works?

How is the amount you see in your rally point, both the amount looted and Max allowed actually calculated?

Thanks...

DeletedUser6775

[tt](days on world + villages) * x
x is 1000 on this world[/tt]

I have been on the w11 form 8:30 this morning and have a max haul of 2,542 for this 24 hours so it can't work like the above and i think it must be more likely hourly based not days...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Yeah.. got it now, thanks.. didn't realise that the amount hauled would reduce as well as the max allowed would increase...

I'm not the official TW Chocolate Fireguard for nothing you know..

DeletedUser

Believe it increases by 41.7 (rounded?) per hour. After a report/haul is 24 hours old the amount is rolled back. So if you hauled 300, and 24 hours later from that report your hauled rolls back 300.

DeletedUser

Limited Farming is a Joke!

Well whoever thought of this limited farming ruling is an idiot. I have been active since 9am, and it has only let me haul 1500 res all day.

If there is a way of deleting this ruling from W11, then someone should have the sense to do it.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser6695

Correction, whoever created it is a genius.

Less emphasis on farming = More competition

DeletedUser6775

Correction, whoever created it is a genius.

Less emphasis on farming = More competition

Agreed.

Leo Fender you just need to adapted your game play to the world.

Its going to be a lot more competitive but yet demand a little less time. :icon_twisted::lol:

DeletedUser

To reiterate what CF said, it's genius. Being an avid player of .uk, and a usual rank 1-3 (depending on competition I guess) player, this world is very even. On uk9, I remember being over 5 times the points of rank 20 at the 1-2 vill stage. You will not see this here. On UK7, the gap from rank 1/2 (was me and nauz) to rank 3 was 500-600 points at 1 village. This world is excellent for balancing the game.

DeletedUser

i hate it, if your a late starter you have no chance.

Stupid setting

DeletedUser1410

I started 2 days late but seem to be moving up the ranking quite well as do most of Magic?
I think the seetings are good, might have been a little better with a 1.5 speed but happy as they are

DeletedUser

Same here ruffus, started similar time, maybe slightly later and moving up ranks. Is all about how you play the game :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6695

Everyone can farm, doesnt mean you'll have a chance :/

DeletedUser9748

because they have a 9 day head start

I've seen tribes starting a month later and after 7-8 months reaching the top rank clearing everyone else. Those who start on day 1 most of the times quit after 2-3 months cause of early wars that keep them busy fighting rather than growing or by boredom. If by winning you mean being top 1 in the first six months, then yes you're late and you never gonna make it.

If you want to stay long time, then joining later and planning ahead carefully is the best choice.