Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7775

The developers blog suggests it the login page - does this mean if you are already logged in you can play normally?

DeletedUser

the dev blog is direct from innogames not the community staff, if its on there its direct from the source.

DeletedUser5426

Love the Sig mate ...... :)

No slicing needed here tho , me good lad now.

back on topic : i am gettin in doing a few farms and bam i am blocked again mate is recovering or sommat ?

DeletedUser7025

gone again just as my incomming arrives and my attack lands. the suspense is killing me lol

DeletedUser7025

i read on the devblog they are trying to implement a peace solution. does this mean attacks will just visit similar to christmas or is it just a typo of 'piece'

DeletedUser5582

think it would be a good idea as a "stop gap" solution till this is sorted. Not really fair if an attack can be sent but someone can;t dodge as removes every element from the game.

Look at poor Vicar of Giggles on W7 who has lost villas as unable to log on and had nukes killed at home.

No way to win or to lose so if they can bring it in temporarily then think they should.

DeletedUser9005

Lets all just be patient, Its not their fault and they are trying to fix it.

DeletedUser

even if you are attacked you can open a ticket and get your men back if they where killed whilst you couldnt log on and dodge it

DeletedUser

Been trying to noble a village since yesterday evening damnit, tw really wants the guy to keep his villa lol

DeletedUser

yeah but my nobles first were lazy and didnt perform and then decided to visit instead of attacking...

DeletedUser

Visit

Your troops paid a visit to Bonus village (415|557) K54

Due to Server problems, your attack has bounced.

Great i cannot farm :/

Status
Not open for further replies.