Look at your man

DeletedUser

I was, but that Gina lady doesn't want to open a place closer to me, so I had to settle for Thirsty's burnt mushrooms :icon_sad:

DeletedUser9188

they were delicious

Should mushrooms actually be cooked before consumption? (Hope these are the shrooms I am thinking about).

OT: Can we say anything here? First time on tavern forum tbh.
Hello .uk. Me first time on this server. Hope to have fun here :)

DeletedUser

Well Venom, this forum is for general chit-chat. While threads shouldn't be deliberately derailed with off-topic posts or spammed to death, it's not really as heavily moderated as the worlds forum. If you want the forum where you can just post pretty much any spam/off-topic, MSG forum is where you want to be, which can be located HERE. Be careful though, the trolls are aplenty in there :lol:

Thirsty...nuh-unh

DeletedUser

dawg, they were delicious, out of this world :icon_cool:

Should mushrooms actually be cooked before consumption? (Hope these are the shrooms I am thinking about).

OT: Can we say anything here? First time on tavern forum tbh.
Hello .uk. Me first time on this server. Hope to have fun here :)

hmmm, They were cooked?
those kind of mushrooms may be eaten raw as well

DeletedUser

/me disappointed Thirsty gave me the burnt and overcooked mushrooms while he hoarded the good ones :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:
hey, one the bright side, i shared
see, sharing is caring
i could have been all selfish and given u none :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5774

Well Venom, this forum is for general chit-chat. While threads shouldn't be deliberately derailed with off-topic posts or spammed to death, it's not really as heavily moderated as the worlds forum. If you want the forum where you can just post pretty much any spam/off-topic, MSG forum is where you want to be, which can be located HERE. Be careful though, the trolls are aplenty in there :lol:

Thirsty...nuh-unh

9071333.jpg