Looking for a coplayer for uk18

DeletedUser8219

Hello there, I am looking for a coplayer for uk18 as I cannot stay up farming indefinitely. The account is in good shape so far with the most hauls on the world and a nice area.

I do not care what tribal wars experience you have assuming you are willing to learn, but what I do care about is our compatibility as players in general. To try and better determine how compatible anyone interested would be, I have compiled a list of somewhat ridiculous questions I'd like you to fill in ^^. You can answer down below but it would probably be better to answer via pm.

Some of these questions do have a correct answer, but that is not necessarily what is important to me so don't worry too much about that. And "I don't know" is a perfectly acceptable answer.

From 0 - 10, me being 5 on this scale, how would you rate your tw ability?

What is the coolest sounding tribal wars username you have come across?

After a non-full haul on a iron production bonus barb with 38 points you get a haul of 24 wood, 4 clay, 8 iron. What level are the resource pits of this barb?

How do you normally name your tribal wars villages? (ie, what do you name them after, do you just use numbers?)

Would you consider yourself a late game player?

What is your opinion on barb nobling? (never, sometimes (when?), who cares etc.)

What is your favourite genre of music? (or at least a favourite song)

How dedicated are you to a tribal wars account usually?

What is your preferred end game defensive village build on a non-archer world? (and why?)

What times are you able to play, and how active are you in these times?

Do you enjoy maths?

That's the questions I have come up with so far, if I like your answers we can talk on skype for a while and see if we like each other.

Much love,

Galaxy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7321

5 as no clue whats high or low

can we quit yet ?

After a non-full haul on a iron production bonus barb with 38 points you get a haul of 24 wood, 4 clay, 8 iron. What level are the resource pits of this barb?
No clue just keep farming it lol

How do you normally name your tribal wars villages? (ie, what do you name them after, do you just use numbers?)
Numbers but change them all the time to confuse me and others group are the key

No i quit a lot

What is your opinion on barb nobling? (never, sometimes (when?), who cares etc.)
Depends on world settings ie church worlds i would say its a must

this depends on me mood but the stone roses are the best band i have seen live

100% till i quit

What is your preferred end game defensive village build on a non-archer world? (and why?)
Depends on location of account and the players your fightings nuke build

on the dole so times change depending on inc and send times

Do you enjoy maths?
Yes

Do you like monster munch ?

DeletedUser4753

10, thiers no better

solar system for rent

cud work out but who can be arsed with that :D, ill stab at 7/0/1

normaly put names at start (with number) then utilize mass rename in varius formats)

i consider myself a immense player, though guess ppl wud more assosiate me with mid/late game

tis fine, barb nobling that negates growth is a bad idea unless its needed for strategic/church purposes
barb nobling that improves growth over the alternative options at the time wud be dumb to not do it out of principle

EDM/trance/dub

after booze tis my second biggest luv (sorry gf) :D

sp/hc, tis the fastest and thier for best def per time used, shud a vill not be recruiting then its a total waste as troops shud be always building.

i want 3-4 hrs sleep, this can be taken whenever :D

Do you enjoy maths?
no but when im arsed am shit hot at it :D

DeletedUser7321

:icon_sad: omg what ones did we get wrong

D1 am better than you i killed more nobles than you on uk13 :lol:

DeletedUser4753

if only that was true, i have bout double yours, keep going though :p

DeletedUser10576

Galaxy for Sale, i see you played my worlds on .net

DeletedUser

I am Shifty

1,0,0?

NUMBERS

I can be.

Depends on situation and laziness.

Rap, loving black hippy atm

Depends on interest in the world

9120 SP, 500 Scouts, 1500 HC, 200 Cats.

7am~ - 4pm most days. Quite active.

Do you enjoy maths?
I love it. I hope to get a maths degree in the future.

DeletedUser4753

I am Shifty

1,0,0?

NUMBERS

I can be.

Depends on situation and laziness.

Rap, loving black hippy atm

Depends on interest in the world

9120 SP, 500 Scouts, 1500 HC, 200 Cats.

7am~ - 4pm most days. Quite active.

Do you enjoy maths?
I love it. I hope to get a maths degree in the future.

hired! seriously dont play for this fella i has a ready built nice acc for sumone :D

DeletedUser11285

From 0 - 10, me being 5 on this scale, how would you rate your tw ability?certain areas of tribal wars
7, im good at different areas but then there are other players who are better then me at other areas im not the best but im not the worst i don't think anyone can say they are the best as there is always sum-one better or who has more knowledge on certain areas.

Stargate cartouche, all his villages were named in the order on the cartouche i thought it was cool
(you need to like stargate Sg1 to under stand it lol)

7 wood, 0 clay, 0,iron but it all so deepens on the speed of the world, plus you would probs send 1 scout with the attack anyway unless scout dont see villages buildings.

Use number and names deepens what plan i have or what op is planned try to confuse the enemy :)

im a all round play start middle and end

This all depens on the world and noble distance limit. i would say im 50/50 on it

What is your favourite genre of music? (or at least a favourite song
i like most music but the best year is 80s best acts so many but Squeeze, Wham, Wet wet wet, and kirsty maccoll, Best song is
kirsty maccoll - they don't know also a new England is a good song

Very on every day even when im at work have the app for my phone so can keep track and tag incomings,

Most people go for the easy build witch would be Spears/HC, but depends if you have the pally active with weapons
If the pally is active then i have sum villages with spears/HC and sum with spears/swords/HC, at least 500 HC in all villages
If the pally is not active then I tend to have slow builds for the best defense i only use HC as a desperate attempt to snipe or stack a village quickly.

all the time plus i have the app for my phone so am on it when im at work or out and about
Do you enjoy maths?

Do you enjoy maths?
Yes/no it useful sumtimes but the way the school use to say i would need it every day it its not needed as much as they said

DeletedUser

Lol guys it might be useful to point out that uk18 is in fact a church world (for the mines question)

Galaxy I think I'd suit but I am only playing from my mobile and I'm quitting at the end of Jan for school anyway
if you are still interested I'll answer your damned questions
YES I SAID DAMNED IT WASNT A SWEAR LAST I CHECKED
If you're not interested I'll cope lol

DeletedUser8219

Lol guys it might be useful to point out that uk18 is in fact a church world (for the mines question)

Galaxy I think I'd suit but I am only playing from my mobile and I'm quitting at the end of Jan for school anyway
if you are still interested I'll answer your damned questions
YES I SAID DAMNED IT WASNT A SWEAR LAST I CHECKED
If you're not interested I'll cope lol

You're an aussie right? If so then yeh answer the questions and we'll see ^^