Looking for a Tribe

DeletedUser

Hi,
Never played this kind of game before and am learning as I go.... looking to join a friendly tribe who would be prepared to give me some guidance along the way. I have had a couple of invites but I am reluctant to accept as I dont want to be a burden!!!

DeletedUser

you could ask around and try to ind a friendly tribe who are willing to teach, look at the tribe invites you have and ask if the leaders have much experience if they've got some experience ask them to teach you.If they're not complete idiots they should be willing to help.

DeletedUser904

Well alot of tribes won't help you, they just want your points. I would mail tribes and see if they will help you, and don't worry about being a burden.

DeletedUser

Which Continent are you on? The Devotees of Claude (DoC) are happy to educate those around K36 who will step through the golden cat-flap and into the light.

DeletedUser

Most of the good tribes don't care if you have been here since .net w1, or if this is your first world. The only things they care about is
-Your activity level
-Your sense of humor
-Your willingness to learn

If you meet their requirements in those three regards, you will find a home with them.