LOOKING for an account to co-play

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im looking for an account to co-play don't matter what stage of the world I'm good at start up middle and end stages of the world. I have a long back ground on .net and a short one on .us. Not currently playing any worlds recently played world 62 on .net got my account up to 1.5mil then gave it away due to going on vacation for two months.

As for my skills I'm can do just about anything in this game and I'm very aggressive and like to get more villages all the time. I can farm 12 hours a day, send trains under a 1 sec (what ever the limit is here) i can back time snipe.

My skype is Kolohe607 if your interested contact me there please.

My hours are US EST time zone so would fit in nicely with all the UK players here :)

Thanks

DeletedUser

Figured sense iv gotten only two responses and nether of them i was to keen on ill update this and give exact times i can play and links to a couple of accounts i played on .net.

My hours are roughly 18:00 - 05:00 Which on W13 mostly falls under the night bonus period so not really a good world for me but will be willing to co-play someone still and simply farm for them during tho's hours.

Kingmq38
http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&id=4924173

I think that should be good, But if needed i can provide more info to anyone on Skype.

DeletedUser

do you particularly want to play .uk? could do with a night player on a .net account (arghos - see siggy)

Rich

DeletedUser

do you particularly want to play .uk? could do with a night player on a .net account (arghos - see siggy)

Rich

Sorry but i wanna try new things, iv been on .net sense world 2 so figured id come try .UK so I'm pretty dead set on playing here.

any way the time zone could go slightly later

Im US EST time zone so 05:00 is almost midnight for me. But there will be nights where i will stay up later for example last night i was up till about 09:00.

DeletedUser

Ok, i reckon we can sort something out for you then, got some nice accounts you may be interested in ;) though what sort of size were you thinking so i have some idea in advance?

skype is ricky.munson i'm quite busy this week, though if you're around at the weekend or next week then i will be available for a chat :)

Rich

DeletedUser

Dont speak for me mokomaj
But yes i have a co-player on W13

Im not looking to play more then one world really but ill still contact you on skype and see what you have to offer me.

Status
Not open for further replies.