Looking for future tribe

• Thread starter PathOfDestruction
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ok well as seen she can fight her own battles. she checks everything she does. she makes sure of the rules. etc... That seems like someone that is willing to learn. She is active and everything. She may not have much experience but as i see it, she would be MORE than willing to learn which she would get experience very quickly and i believe she could become a strong and powerful player. But only if someone would accept her. As seen orgasm wont. I will talk to richi about it and see to it that you will get taught by me. no matter what tribe your in. Its rediculous how long this has been drawn out. i know alot of my post have been nonsense but i do have my MOMENTS :icon_cool:

:icon_eek: yes suprising i know :icon_biggrin:

:lol: it amuses me that people think i'm a complete nub
If by richi you mean richardfrancia, i'll be talking with him myself on skype tomorrow, but thanks for the offer :icon_wink:

Btw, i'm a he not a she :p

DeletedUser

:lol: it amuses me that people think i'm a complete nub
If by richi you mean richardfrancia, i'll be talking with him myself on skype tomorrow, but thanks for the offer :icon_wink:

Btw, i'm a he not a she :p

I never did call you a complete noob, I pointed out my opinion, Plus called, you not Experienced.

At the start of the thread i Was contributign to the thread. Perhaps you shall learn, aand become one of the better players, Who knows. Good luck, And i accept ur apologice. Perhaps, before trying to blame someoen who at the start was trying to help you, Read the full posts.

DeletedUser

Plus called, you not Experienced.

Which is an incorrect assumption.
And yes, i read your full posts, however irritation at the other two made me miss that you weren't actually as bad as them.

I didn't say you called me a complete noob, i said it amuses me that people think i'm a complete nub. You obviously do think i'm inexperienced as you've openly stated that.
I find it amusing, since i'm experienced and you know nothing of me so you jump to a conclusion instead of trying to find out any facts.

DeletedUser

Which is an incorrect assumption

Its an conclusion i made about how you posted. Plus i believe i do have a right to post my own opinions? Theres a few things that point to you not being experienced, Would you liek me to tell you all of them?

DeletedUser

Its an conclusion i made about how you posted. Plus i believe i do have a right to post my own opinions? Theres a few things that point to you not being experienced, Would you liek me to tell you all of them?

i'm bored, so go on then, for the lulz

DeletedUser

My playing style is aggressive and i'm online for about 18 out of every 24 hours.
I've played alot of worlds on .net from W20-38 over the last year,

W20-38 isn't that great of a deal. You dont even post your rankings, ODA, ODD, Or tribe of either one of them worlds.

and started many worlds just to get my starting tactics to a T and purposely quitting after gaining a couple of villages.

Actually one of the few things, that showed a lick of learning ability, Probably one of the only things i liked about your posts.

I never said i was the best player in the world. And a good premade doesn't ONLY recruit the best players in a world. Ideally, yes, they would - but it's pretty rare that within a month of a premade starting a world that the whole top 20 players will be members of their tribe.

As i said already, i'm not going to look through 4 pages of pre-made threads. And imo a good leader will be actively recruiting and therefore exploring all avenues.

Doesn't Say you are inexperienced, But does poitn out you are to lazy to try to find the right tribe for you.

Only way to tell from looking at thread titles is a tribe's name and thread poster, and that alone isn't enough to judge it on.

Any "experienced" Player, can look at the name of the tribe/the tread. If the title appeals to them, They they go in and cheack out the tribe.

Sub-second noble trains,

Sub-second nobles arn't that hard to do, I had a brand new player in a tribe of mine, who succeeded in one shot of tryign to get a sub-second noble.

massive amounts of online time,

Yes, Online times help, But even the most active player in the world, can still nto be that great of a player.

use of HC strat.

HC strat? Have you ever used it successfully? And just because you can/have used the HC strat doesn't make you and experienced or good player.

never play a world without premium,

MM that seems to contradict something..

and started many worlds just to get my starting tactics to a T and purposely quitting after gaining a couple of villages.

So on brand new worlds you join you get premium? All "experienced" players know that genually use of primium before 5-10 villages is an utter waste. Though, some experienced players do use it so what can i say?

So, get out, or get reported. I can't be bothered with your childish antics.

Do you have any interest in this thread? No.
So, i'll make clear this last time, if you've no interest in the thread or my possible recruitment, don't bother posting.
I can't be bothered with your crap and will start reporting posts.

You said you were goign to report me for breakign rules which i was not posting. Therfore, Giving me the assumption your are inexperienced. Because most experienced knwo the rules.

DeletedUser

W20-38 isn't that great of a deal. You dont even post your rankings, ODA, ODD, Or tribe of either one of them worlds.

I would have divulged further information to any interested leaders that contact me, hence no info regarding my OD ranks, tribes, etc.

Actually one of the few things, that showed a lick of learning ability, Probably one of the only things i liked about your posts.

Doesn't show lack of learning ability, it shows that i like to make sure i have my start game down. The only reason i started the worlds i was talking about was for the sole reason of making sure my start game was decent, i thought i'd made that clear.

Doesn't Say you are inexperienced, But does poitn out you are to lazy to try to find the right tribe for you.

Guilty as charged, i couldn't be bothered to look through 4 pages of threads.
Being too lazy to do that doesn't mean i'm inexperienced though. It means sometimes i'm lazy.

Occam's Razor - the simplest answer is usually the right one

Any "experienced" Player, can look at the name of the tribe/the tread. If the title appeals to them, They they go in and cheack out the tribe.

Any "experienced" player then chooses their tribe solely based on the name of the thread? I think not.
I couldn't be bothered trawling through 4 pages of threads based solely on the titles of those threads. It would mean opening any thread whose title appealed to me and more than likely then having to repeat the process again and again for 4 pages.
Why? Because titles can be misleading.

Sub-second nobles arn't that hard to do, I had a brand new player in a tribe of mine, who succeeded in one shot of tryign to get a sub-second noble.

I fail to see how stating i'm capable of sub-second trains means i'm not experienced.

Yes, Online times help, But even the most active player in the world, can still nto be that great of a player.

I fail to see how stating i'm online alot means i'm not experienced.

HC strat? Have you ever used it successfully? And just because you can/have used the HC strat doesn't make you and experienced or good player.

Yes, i use it successfully. If i hadn't managed to use it successfully i wouldn't use it any more.
And again, i fail to see how that means i'm inexperienced.

MM that seems to contradict something..

So on brand new worlds you join you get premium? All "experienced" players know that genually use of primium before 5-10 villages is an utter waste. Though, some experienced players do use it so what can i say?

Hmmm.... farming scripts using premium, makes life alot easier. Attack stamper using premium, makes life alot easier. Highlighting players on the map so you can see at a glance who you have/haven't cleared.
Money to buy premium is not an issue for me, and i find it makes my life easier.

Here's a link to a thread, there's a few well know and good experienced players there who openly say they NEVER go without premium: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=132520

You said you were goign to report me for breakign rules which i was not posting. Therfore, Giving me the assumption your are inexperienced. Because most experienced knwo the rules.

And as i said, i apologised for that. In irritation i lumped you and the other two or three into the same catagory. My mistake.

You do know that even people who know what they're doing make mistakes sometimes.....

guys whos cares now?
and zomg, all your doing now is ripping on very minute details,
come spam in the other threads with me, its more fun.

Well, preferably the thread will be cleaned so that it can return to what it was intended for.
And ripping on very minute details is right. Some of this crap is just ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My appologies for calling you a he then.
PathofDestruction is experienced. His name sounds strangly familliar.

and ever heard of mutinee?

DeletedUser

Well.. Sorry to say. you will be out numbered in Gummy. We are some serious spammers :p

Do you have skype POD?

DeletedUser

I most certainly do, only at home though and i'm in work right now.
I fear that if i give you my skype name you might actually figure out who i am from .net :icon_cry:

there goes my super-de-doooooooper secretest alias in the whole wide world

DeletedUser

Thing is. If you win and get into gummy, you will be added to the group chat, and then I'll know :D.

DeletedUser

hmmmm... note to self... make new skype account :icon_razz:
ah no, i won't bother lol

i'll see how the talks go tomorrow, i should probably go do some work right about now

DeletedUser

So here is the deal:

48 posts deleted

Every single poster in this thread deserved an infraction but instead I just deleted the lot of it instead of wasting more of my time. The next time you guys go off topic in here, I am getting out my stick.

DeletedUser

My appologies for calling you a he then.
PathofDestruction is experienced. His name sounds strangly familliar.

and ever heard of mutinee?

Only place I've seen him was on W38 asking for a signature,not too known imo.