(Looking for) Rim tribe, W2. Mmhmmm.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Nowai. AI is coming to be lazy on the rim of w2.

... er, invite me ..

-cough-

:lol:

DeletedUser904

we will invit you AI!

you don't have to join with us, but i am sure you will welcomed even if your on teh rim

DeletedUser

You say you do not sit, but I remember you sitting half of evolve. ^^ or maybe that was just me.

Why do you think I no longer sit? >P

Sigh. My quest for a premade rim tribe looks so futile.

And it seems almost every other recruitment thread I look at turns into a realm o' flaming and insults related to matters I have nooo idea about. But the conduct of half the people advertising tribes, in their own recruitment threads, is enough to put me off 'em. :icon_eek:

-starts planning for solo- :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And then theres Gummy.. Spam everyone elses thread until they stop talking in it..

We are awesome :D

DeletedUser

Awwe.. :( You know that's not what I meant.
What I mean is.
Join gummy.

-Giggles-

(Ignore the giggles part, I don't understand either)

DeletedUser904

AI if you can't find a rim tribe just join without one, and join one of teh core tribes already made. Your welcome at Ninja's and if you aren't i might just quit :p

DeletedUser

Lulz super. If I can't find a rim tribe ahead of time, I'll just join the rim, join a mass-recruiting nub tribe for teh lulz, hang out there 'til it's wiped, go solo for about an hour, then beg some core tribe to let me in even though I'm on the rim, cuz I'm bored.

Got it aaaall planned. :lol:

DeletedUser

Lulz super. If I can't find a rim tribe ahead of time, I'll just join the rim, join a mass-recruiting nub tribe for teh lulz, hang out there 'til it's wiped, go solo for about an hour, then beg some core tribe to let me in even though I'm on the rim, cuz I'm bored.

Got it aaaall planned. :lol:

haha, nice-eeeeeeeee... :)