Looking for skillful players....

DeletedUser

Ok, i am gonna help iain out here a bit. If you have played .net and you have played world 10 and under please Pm iain or myself, i am not taking leadership or anything i just know a few guys that might be on .co.uk that have played worlds below 10 and might want to join. :icon_rolleyes: I'm bored.

I am not some wannabe noob, check me up on .net and you will see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ok, i am gonna help iain out here a bit. If you have played .net and you have played world 10 and under please Pm iain or myself, i am not taking leadership or anything i just know a few guys that might be on .co.uk that have played worlds below 10 and might want to join. :icon_rolleyes: I'm bored.

What exactly does having played worlds numbered less than 10 have to do with being a 'skillful' player? How long you've played does not determine the caliber of player you are. I only played two worlds numbered under 20, and none lower than 15, yet I have several friends who played or play W1-9 who will vouch that I can outplay the majority of so-called "TW Vets".

DeletedUser

maybe he just wants some old vets in his tribe? nothign wrong with it, most of my members have played on worlds below W5

DeletedUser

Players that have played worlds 10 and under most of them should be very good players, where as players that have started 20 and over most likely some of them are not so good some are jst as good but some are very bad new players for example if you have played the game for about 2-3 years or more your bound to pick up so good expierence. you seem to have a problem with me?

Thanks richard

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Players that have played worlds 10 and under most of them should be very good players, where as players that have started 20 and over most likely some of them are not so good some are jst as good but some are very bad new players for example if you have played the game for about 2-3 years or more your bound to pick up so good expierence. you seem to have a problem with me?

Thanks richard

I have no problem with you. I just find the notion that people that have played longer are inherently better to be incredibly silly. I've seen people on their first world outplay 'vets', skill matters more than 'experience' when it comes to doing well.

Here's a prime example of a player who dominated on their first world:

http://www.twstats.com/en26/index.php?page=player&id=3364868

(PS: Look at most points and best rank, not current, he is less than 50k points now but was over a mill and top ten on world till he quit in late May.)

DeletedUser

no worries,
I can also see where Nauz is coming from, as like he said, he hasn't played a World lower then 15, but he can pawn most players,
However from my own experience I have meet some very poor players in the later Worlds, and there is a different of skill, commitment, and activity that you find in the earlier worlds.
and no before someone jumps me here, I'm in no way saying that there are no good players in the later worlds, as I have also meet some very skilled new players (new compared to me anyways)

DeletedUser1673

Alright, okay, I don't dance, no way
I just take my Louie rag out and wave it round in the air
Take my Gucci rag out and wave it round in the air
Swang!

New AKOO outfit with a Gucci rag
Tied to my belt loop and my Louie bag
Full of stacks, rubberbands round big cash
Got a sick swag til tha haterz get mad (come on)
We in the club, homes gettin our thug on
Bottles of patrone if you grown get your buzz on
We brought the broads out and brought the cars out
I'm like the moon I shine and bring the stars out
When it dark out get the squad out
We ball hard, suck a dick, eat ya heart out
I'm too advanced super swag in my Louie pants
Ballin on my Louie silk shirt match my Louie rag

Swang!

I say whoa, kimosabe, big ballin is my hobby
I'm boppin while I'm walkin, rag fallin out my pocket
If big money ain't the topic homie I ain't even talkin
Get it on by the workers but I'm cool with all the bosses
Catch me flossin at the mall, talkin to a broad
She follow me to Gucci and I taught her how to ball
3 pair of shoes, 4 shirts, 6 rags
Chick said damn, that's more in my bag
Shawty I can show you how to spend this bread real fast
Then get a group of chicks to give you head real fast
Silk scarf hangin outta my jeans y'all
Homie I ain't thinkin I'm just doin my thing

Swang!

I took some time off and now I'm back y'all
While you're in the line at the club I'm in the back dawg
And when this song on, ballas peel stacks off
And make it rain on them broads, watch the stacks fall
And pull your rag out and wave it left, right
Let it sag with ya pants get ya swag just right
Ride Bankhead flare flyin out the Benz
Once a fool with it, we gon bring em out again

Swang!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
no worries,
I can also see where Nauz is coming from, as like he said, he hasn't played a World lower then 15, but he can pawn most players,
However from my own experience I have meet some very poor players in the later Worlds, and there is a different of skill, commitment, and activity that you find in the earlier worlds.
and no before someone jumps me here, I'm in no way saying that there are no good players in the later worlds, as I have also meet some very skilled new players (new compared to me anyways)

Not so sure that I'd agree with the difference in skill, but there is definitely a difference in commitment. there's more world hoppers now than they're used to be for sure.

DeletedUser

Nauz, I ment form my own personal experience, I had found that... but yeah I think you hit it on the head, with the later worlds, TW began to open new worlds far too fast for my liking, and has caused a new trype of world hopper player.

DeletedUser

You know, im going to agree fully with Nauz here. W32 is for all intents and purposes, my first world. Well im not the absolute best (nor do i claim to be) I do feel i can handle anyone 1vs1

DeletedUser

Swang!

New AKOO outfit with a Gucci rag
Tied to my belt loop and my Louie bag
Full of stacks, rubberbands round big cash
Got a sick swag til tha haterz get mad (come on)
We in the club, homes gettin our thug on
Bottles of patrone if you grown get your buzz on
We brought the broads out and brought the cars out
I'm like the moon I shine and bring the stars out
When it dark out get the squad out
We ball hard, suck a dick, eat ya heart out
I'm too advanced super swag in my Louie pants
Ballin on my Louie silk shirt match my Louie rag

Swang!

I say whoa, kimosabe, big ballin is my hobby
I'm boppin while I'm walkin, rag fallin out my pocket
If big money ain't the topic homie I ain't even talkin
Get it on by the workers but I'm cool with all the bosses
Catch me flossin at the mall, talkin to a broad
She follow me to Gucci and I taught her how to ball
3 pair of shoes, 4 shirts, 6 rags
Chick said damn, that's more in my bag
Shawty I can show you how to spend this bread real fast
Then get a group of chicks to give you head real fast
Silk scarf hangin outta my jeans y'all
Homie I ain't thinkin I'm just doin my thing

Swang!

I took some time off and now I'm back y'all
While you're in the line at the club I'm in the back dawg
And when this song on, ballas peel stacks off
And make it rain on them broads, watch the stacks fall
And pull your rag out and wave it left, right
Let it sag with ya pants get ya swag just right
Ride Bankhead flare flyin out the Benz
Once a fool with it, we gon bring em out again

Swang!

T.I is gone to jail. No more singing his crap till he gets back.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Here is another one. I still have trouble believing it was his first world. :icon_neutral: Valk - W36
As you can see he was rank 1 (not for very long) and was top 20 all through April which was the first month of the world. Looks like he went inactive for a bit though.

I remember Valk, me and him were ranked close for a while (I played Darth Hellmuth for a while on that world).

This was one I dealt with a lot on W36 as well: http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&id=4680276 Was his first world, he was older (40's)and not working so was setting alarms every few hours early on to send farming raids throughout the entire day. I was in Koalas with him for a while on my original account on that world and spent a good bit of time trying to answer his questions and help him out as he seemed to be full of promise.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I remember Valk, me and him were ranked close for a while (I played Darth Hellmuth for a while on that world).
I was in EVIL.
Valk rarely posted on the tribe forums and I only saw him once in the skype chat so I don't know how he did so well for a beginner....He never asked a single question to the tribe :icon_neutral:
Maybe hoangnheim was giving him private lessons or something :icon_razz:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I was in EVIL.
Valk rarely posted on the tribe forums and I only saw him once in the skype chat so I don't know how he did so well for a beginner....He never asked a single question to the tribe :icon_neutral:
Maybe hoangnheim was giving him private lessons or something :icon_razz:

I knew he was in EVIL, so figured you were. I was not in EVIL, but was in the EVIL chat for quite some time because Willovain added me to it.

DeletedUser

I know a few players that have played since early worlds and are still not that good.

DeletedUser

I knew he was in EVIL, so figured you were. I was not in EVIL, but was in the EVIL chat for quite some time because Willovain added me to it.

I know nauz, but nauz doesnt know me, every is now basically on about whether you would rather have talent then be a veteran...

Being a veteran doesnt mean your good, it just means you know the ins and outs and have been on here quite a long time.

Talent is a rare thing, only a few hundred people have it, including me and nauz, and i know how it feels to have 56 incomings from him...

Glad to help :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I know nauz, but nauz doesnt know me, every is now basically on about whether you would rather have talent then be a veteran...

Being a veteran doesnt mean your good, it just means you know the ins and outs and have been on here quite a long time.

Talent is a rare thing, only a few hundred people have it, including me and nauz, and i know how it feels to have 56 incomings from him...

Glad to help :lol:

Wait...you...aren't Auskilla? Thought you were with that name.

DeletedUser

Nauz you do make quite a good point, but most of the people i see on worlds 30 and up can't play the game but the think they are amazing. Some are pretty amazing, but i would prefer amazing players who have played the game longer, Vets, with bad eye sight.:L