Looks like meats back on the menu boys

DeletedUser1303

well as it was WGM taking my farms, and claiming the new FNA was the barb noblers, i thought id have a little look around

oh wait, whats this,

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
E01 (382|446) K43 128 Barbarian tau12 [WGM] 2013-02-02 03:33:27
C01 (410|407) K44 114 Barbarian tau12 [WGM] 2013-01-27 14:16:46
B01 (413|423) K44 312 Barbarian tau12 [WGM] 2013-01-26 01:03:20
D01 (393|425) K43 58 Barbarian tau12 [#RIOT#] 2013-01-20 23:59:42
A06 (427|441) K44 255 Barbarian tau12 [#RIOT#] 2013-01-12 14:29:38
A05 (427|439) K44 1,037 Barbarian tau12 [#RIOT#] 2013-01-06 13:43:44
A04 (423|439) K44 703 Barbarian tau12 [#RIOT#] 2013-01-06 00:38:02
A03 (424|442) K44 551 Nrupal tau12 [#RIOT#] 2013-01-03 16:32:40
A02 (426|441) K44 378 awesome tau12 [#RIOT#] 2013-01-02 05:44:35

oh, mr chew bacca was at it tooo

chews no 015 (502|495) K45 1,507 Barbarian chew baccaa [WGM] 2013-02-05 23:20:02
chews no 014 (498|495) K44 1,507 Barbarian chew baccaa [WGM] 2013-02-05 21:45:06
chews no 013 (498|498) K44 1,441 Barbarian chew baccaa [WGM] 2013-02-05 07:15:32
chews no 012 (502|489) K45 1,508 Barbarian chew baccaa [WGM] 2013-02-05 06:50:45
chews no 011 (496|501) K54 1,228 Barbarian chew baccaa [WGM] 2013-02-05 03:38:49
seems like a WGM'er is adhering to their no barb policy.

keep it up guys, i'm sure if you carry on we'll have no greys left.

and before you say it. yes i taken a couple recently, but when your surrounded, you need to strengthen

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol...

Last barb munch by WGM, 5th February... then we kicked the trash out... i.e council members that wouldn't agree to banning barb munching...

The Friendly Noob Alliance has 16 caps... 1 red dot... 15 barbs... unfortunately WGM are slacking, they have only taken 13 villages from them...

a) an idiot...

b) someone from a tribe with a histroy of 93.75% bard munching critising the tribe the has taken 13 of their villages as barb munchers...

Can some tell me the difference between A and B?

Oh.. and the reason I came here today was to apologies to Shifty.... Inc has got members that can think for themselves....

Or should I say, did have...

DeletedUser1303

errr kick the trash out...(your BARB MUNCHERS ARE STILL THERE).......... you disbanded the WGM. tribe without provocation after the loyal members (who area ll TW mates) decided to leave............ NO KICKING THERE.

(please seek facts)

when i was in your tribe you had us declare barbs we wanted to noble (them villages stated where while i was still inside you (no pun intended, or sexual reference, althought WGM might like that)) and i saw no claims for them.

and as for
A. is me (but who give a flying as no one knows me)

B. maybe we bard munch or is that barb (as you picked me up on said things) but as i said previous, when your surrounded, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

at the end of the day,

we aint cowards

Cooey Feb 11,2013 18:33
Lovely bunch those Wargasm's aren't they, chatting away via mail then as soon as I log off they attack. Makes me sick!

yes he was with you in BMI before WGM yet you still backstab your ex loyal members.....

DeletedUser4221

I personally "cleared out the trash" and have no guilt what so ever over the subject. Any negative feelings you may have is on my head alone and no one else, i did what was for the greater good of WGM. Where as FnA used cheap tactics mailing all of ex riot asking them to join you, we gave everyone the option of leaving they all choose to stay, Then giving fake info to Inc. was a new low and then begged them for a NAP offering to help stack them against us and you say WGM leadership is rubbish lol.

Only member i have some respect for is Jwatson, the rest of you are a waste of a spot in most tribes i would rather tribe with barbs as ive faced some with more fight then yourself, god knows they grow faster.

As for cooey, The only village he nobled or any growth worth bringing up was when a member of the BMI council sat him as he was away for whatever reason and i personally cleared a village for him to take. Why show loyalty to a member who doesn't help himself and holding onto such players only puts the hard working members at risk.

As for barb munching that doesn't bother me, I'm a huge fan as you build up more villages for us to take in a few months time when they reach 3k thats if we don't get bored first and cat them to base points.

DeletedUser1303

we never begged for NAP with inc, one or 2 players are on amicable terms with a few of their members to my knowledge.

ask Inc if we have a NAP (no probably)

also i've never begged for support off anyone. nevermind an inc player.

DeletedUser

peak a boo :icon_eek:

wow i have not logged on externals in a while and people are so angry :lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
errr kick the trash out...(your BARB MUNCHERS ARE STILL THERE).......... you disbanded the WGM. tribe without provocation after the loyal members (who area ll TW mates) decided to leave............ NO KICKING THERE.

(please seek facts)

when i was in your tribe you had us declare barbs we wanted to noble (them villages stated where while i was still inside you (no pun intended, or sexual reference, althought WGM might like that)) and i saw no claims for them.

and as for
A. is me (but who give a flying as no one knows me)

B. maybe we bard munch or is that barb (as you picked me up on said things) but as i said previous, when your surrounded, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

at the end of the day,

we aint cowards

Cooey Feb 11,2013 18:33
Lovely bunch those Wargasm's aren't they, chatting away via mail then as soon as I log off they attack. Makes me sick!

yes he was with you in BMI before WGM yet you still backstab your ex loyal members.....

Lol... how is disbanding a family tribe not kicking out the trash? It's just a way of kicking a lot at one go.. the only decent players in WGM. got an invite to WGM.. the rest were trash...

Anyway.. DW... you left WGM. because you disagreed with an invite.... so please explain how leaving a tribe due to a disagreement is being loyal?!!? though it did mean there was one less waste of space in the tribe...

I like your argument... Friendly Noob Alliance munch barbs because they are surrounded and have no choice... so are great.. WGM used to munch barbs so they suck...

I won't even mention that if FnA actually spent res on troops rather than coins and nobles they might be able to keep hold of some of the villages they have/had... but hey ho... go get them barbs after all you have no choice...

Though I guess in some strange idiot world munching barbs when your surrounded and don't have the troops to defend the villages you have is the bestest ever tactic on a MORAL world.. let alone a non-moral world...

Obviously you not cowards... cowards would try and build troops and defends the villages they have.. cowards would try and fight back and maybe take some villages from the enemies...

Heroes would try to run by munching barbs....

So your always be a hero to me DW....

And one last breaking news headline for you.. it's a war game where the aim is to remove all other players from the map... if you don't want to build troops, attack players or use whatever tactics work to achieve that aim... then go play on mylittlepony.com...

Why is it the players that lose that always cry?

DeletedUser10790

I agree with the above

FnA have done nothing really, just Nobled barbs and be Nobled. They fed us false info in the hope we would attack WGM so they would get the attention drawn off of them. Pathetic really....
Clearly don't have the skill or troops to make a stand or fight back properly.

Blue

DeletedUser

They were passing me info saying wgm was planning an attack and that they would provide me info if i left them alone

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... I take it all back... well some of it... least they had the guts to try something, even if it does make their complaints of dirty tactics from WGM even more laughable...

DeletedUser

What dirty tactics? They set up a new tribe with whom we had no diplomacy but was filled with players who walked because of a disagreement. We decided we'd be better off with those villages back in the tribe minus the hastle of the pesky players currently in possession.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Matty has a man crush....

Find any of my posts and your find one of his not far below...

I think it's quite cute really... after all he has already admitted that when he thinks of me he thinks of the 'voice of the world'... I've not dared to ask what else he thinks... the invite to gay-chat.com was enough for me...

Back on topic... DW is hanging in on this world... his last two barb munches are his only villages left so perhaps he is right.. munch barbs and run and be left with two 1500 point villages.... Hero in my eyes always and forever...