Looter of the Day

• Thread starter DeletedUser11511
  • Start date

DeletedUser11511

Hello forum, I've been on w14 for a few days now and I've noticed there's no "looter of the day" award in the awards list.
On .net I always used this brag over my buds but I look and don't see... Is this something that .uk don't do?
Not been on .uk for sometime so not even sure if it ever was on this server?
If I'm being a numpty feel free to flame the crap out me..

Monkey

DeletedUser11183

isnt released until 30 days after world opens on uk14, so you only have 6 more days to wait

DeletedUser11511

Ahhh, good stuff Ad thanks for clearing that up.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Can't foresee more than two accounts being in the running for looter early on. Most of the top accounts are only farming 200-300k a day, only two accounts that have done 400k+ days to the best of my knowledge so far.

DeletedUser

Can't foresee more than two accounts being in the running for looter early on. Most of the top accounts are only farming 200-300k a day, only two accounts that have done 400k+ days to the best of my knowledge so far.

Our record is over 600k now I think, Jack N Jill's is 500k.. Cookie about 450k.. I expect yours to be around 500k?

DeletedUser6695

Really? I doubt we farm that much. We just spam FA.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Our record is over 600k now I think, Jack N Jill's is 500k.. Cookie about 450k.. I expect yours to be around 500k?

Cookie and JP farm that much? Seems unlikely. Jack n Jill has a 26 farm. No clue how their farm could be that small with that much farming.

DeletedUser

Cookie and JP farm that much? Seems unlikely. Jack n Jill has a 26 farm. No clue how their farm could be that small with that much farming.

Seems T-U-S don't farm their continent very much so he doesn't have a lot of farming competition or a really good area, but it is true.

DeletedUser11501

we hit 300k thats about all, but we have had issues with activity

DeletedUser7369

26 full of lc and only bothered farming for a full 24 hours once. too much effort to bother every day.

DeletedUser

with such an awfull area i am hitting 300k + and expect to go higher in a day or 2.. So TUS are farming heavy.

DeletedUser

with such an awfull area i am hitting 300k + and expect to go higher in a day or 2.. So TUS are farming heavy.

I know this is incorrect as I have seen players farming in K55 and it is very very good!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I know this is incorrect as I have seen players farming in K55 and it is very very good!

It's neither correct or incorrect.

There's players in Inc that barely farm.

There's players in T-U-S that barely farm. To state a tribe does something or doesn't do something based on a small sample of a few members is silly.

DeletedUser

It's neither correct or incorrect.

There's players in Inc that barely farm.

There's players in T-U-S that barely farm. To state a tribe does something or doesn't do something based on a small sample of a few members is silly.

Hmm true, but in general I noticed K55 has very good farming and I thought Ish was suggesting it was terrible.

DeletedUser

Ish was suggesting about his area which is almost core and after micro farming 45 fields away for almost 18 hours a day if you dont get full hauls and still haul 300k+ ,you call it a Bad area. I think :icon_rolleyes:

May be the players you know in k55 are a lot further away from ish,thats why they have good hauls ;) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ish was suggesting about his area which is almost core and after micro farming 45 fields away for almost 18 hours a day if you dont get full hauls and still haul 300k+ ,you call it a Bad area. I think :icon_rolleyes:

May be the players you know in k55 are a lot further away from ish,thats why they have good hauls ;) :icon_wink:

They are reasonably close to you :icon_wink: