Loyalty and Morale

DeletedUser1006

I once had a 700,000 point player attack me (when i was 96 points) and the morale was 29% thats pretty high considering he was over 10,000 times my size
its impossible for 60 days
as ratio of attacker to that of defender should be less than 20:1
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

its impossible for 60 days
as ratio of attacker to that of defender should be less than 20:1
:icon_rolleyes:

There was a time on .net where that wasn't the case. I think it was the rule, then it wasn't the rule, then it was the rule again. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Loyalty and Morale are some of the most complicated things in this game, most players do not know what they are actually. As it differs on every world this is a good guide to bring, and since this is a new server there may be first time players who need help learning these things.

I don't see how it is complicated, it isn't something you really need to know the mechanics of it, just what it does. Although I do agree that this guide is needed, I'm sure it will help some people :).

DeletedUser

right if my troops are at 78% morale because im hungry for res even small res wots my best option? 1 send them out against the biggest player to get slaughtered(a rite morale booster that) 2 buy them all a wee bag of sweeties or 3 pay for a few ladies of the nite to cum round and sook the helmets rite off them ?

DeletedUser

send less troops? BTW thanks for this thread, I was wondering why the numbers went up and down so