Lucky Farm - I get this message?

DeletedUser

Until 24.8. 16:11, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

-------------

I've never had this before, why has it appeared?

DeletedUser

It appeared for the reason stated. You have over 20x the points of the player your attacking. Now you have to wait for the player to go barb or grow some more before you can attack them again.

DeletedUser

if the relation of points is no more than 20?

This means -20/+20 ? Not /20/X20

DeletedUser

It means 20:1 points of attacker to defender.

Its supposed to allow the smaller members a chance but in my eyes, if someone 20x your points is trying to farm you, you might as well restart xD

DeletedUser679

if the relation of points is no more than 20?

This means -20/+20 ? Not /20/X20
No it actually means you can't attack if the relation of points between you and your farm is more than 20 to 1
Doesn't apply on barbarians though. :)

DeletedUser

No it actually means you can't attack if the relation of points between you and your farm is more than 20 to 1
Doesn't apply on barbarians though. :)

Wow, rank#1 guy helping me out :)

Thanks to the both of you.

DeletedUser

This is ridiculous I can't farm 70% of the villages surrounding me now as a result. Considering they're not active anyway why should the game hinder me for growing faster?

DeletedUser

This is ridiculous I can't farm 70% of the villages surrounding me now as a result. Considering they're not active anyway why should the game hinder me for growing faster?

It was intended as an extra defense for those who don't grow as quick. Like moral. I believe it was introduced back in W6.Net. It's annoying when a player is out growing his area in early stages as you really need to farm. But why? Just to help smaller players. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Nope, no one does, except the mods, and even that's not certain.

DeletedUser1274

You guys must have a really rubbish area then lol. I have got 5 farms over 1k and another 5 over 500 points.

DeletedUser

You guys must have a really rubbish area then lol. I have got 5 farms over 1k and another 5 over 500 points.
Tell me about it!! Out on K73 there's not what you'd call a whole lot of activity.

DeletedUser

Until 24.8. 16:11, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

-------------

I've never had this before, why has it appeared?

Sorry, but I just think it's pretty obvious what it means :|

DeletedUser

I think it is something like 20-30 days until you can attack them if they aren't growing in points (but are still active) correct me if I am wrong.

DeletedUser

I think it is something like 20-30 days until you can attack them if they aren't growing in points (but are still active) correct me if I am wrong.

... It also says the date right on the message, rofl.

DeletedUser1274

Alex. said:
... It also says the date right on the message, rofl.

Yeah lol. It tells you when they will go barb so that you know when you can farm them.