(M) vs. S.T

DeletedUser

O.T guys really but ... personally, Nobling a 500 pt Barb, yeah I'd kick someone for that. Due warning given of course. I'd expect a really good justification re location or the type of Bonus it confers but even then, 500 pts ... kinda low?

DeletedUser

[clt]Lets keep this on-topic please folks, remember we are discussing (M) vs. S.T. Thanks[/clt]

DeletedUser5475

I think s.t have instigated too many tribes without finishing the ones they started something with in the past. They can't seem to finish a war (or skirmish if you want to call it that...) before starting something new so someone else, possibly (M) idk, will finish their war for them...by finishing them off. turdboy's attacks on dogs will not go unpunished.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah ye have attacked quite a few =P
but thats expansion but if you don't kill of the supposibley dead they can come back and hurt you in futre
and off topic i know but did S.T actually attack DOGS? (turdboy )

DeletedUser5475

yeah ye have attacked quite a few =P
but thats expansion but if you don't kill of the supposibley dead they can come back and hurt you in futre
and off topic i know but did S.T actually attack DOGS? (turdboy )

s.t did attack dogs, but relating this back on the (m) war, having dogs chomping at the bit for some s.t blood on one side and fighting (m) on the other probably wasn't a good move on their part.

DeletedUser

DOGS aren't too liked either buddy. If we wanted to war you, we'd have plenty of help (it'd be pointless to war you alone, as only about 4 or 5 of us are anywhere near you).

EDIT: I'm also pretty sure that you guys attacked us first.
In fact, I'm positive... I've personally received quite a few attacks from your members in the past.

DeletedUser

Hahah Just because im in a good mood, its time to tear up some Posts in true Terror Style

P.s anyone know what i gotta do to earn my own colour when writing in the forums? cos i really like red :( Haha =]

Anyway.....

DOGS aren't too liked either buddy.

Id happily say NOT TRUE. DOGS have earned my respect and now that Good old John d McClain is in the forums as a rep, there starting to be liked.

If we wanted to war you, we'd have plenty of help

This part made me giggle, nothing like hiding behind allies/Nap's is there Carl.

I knew a tribe that did that before. We recently just beat them in a war... now.. i cant remember the name... anyone wanna help?

(it'd be pointless to war you alone, as only about 4 or 5 of us are anywhere near you).

First off, 4 or 5 averagely on this world is about 20 villages, which tbh.... its Pretty damn good.

But i see you making excuses so you dont have to fight =]

In fact, I'm positive... I've personally received quite a few attacks from your members in the past.

First attacks doesnt mean war. its called EXPANSION.
Which you really need to come to terms with. Because then your find out your REALLY not in a war yet. So why claim your in one?

Off Topic:

WooP wOOp

Ding dINg

:icon_cool: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_cool: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

DOGS aren't too liked either buddy. If we wanted to war you, we'd have plenty of help (it'd be pointless to war you alone, as only about 4 or 5 of us are anywhere near you).

Carl why do you persist on constantly making your tribe look bad. DOGS have earned respect and yes that brings hatred from nub tribes surrounding them. On a whole Virtus is not well liked by 1000's of nubs and C~C isn't well liked by 1000's of nubs and so on and so forth.

You throwing your tribe in there with them and talking about an alliance makes your tribe look EVEN more like a bunch of nubs.

O.T. i think M will stand a very good chance now, ST have not done anything to stunt their growth and M will be approaching a size where they will cause ST serious problems

DeletedUser

chill

You guys are hilarious, this is a game so have fun

he said/she just as it was at school. Some of you may not have left long ago or still be there but at least have fun playing during your spare time.

I enjoy this game even though i am 37 but i'm not going to hate anyone or lose sleep over it.
Think you all need to chill out a little bit and spend more time with the opposite sex or whatever you should be into instead of flaming people here.

DeletedUser

OHHH dear... here i go again ....

You guys are hilarious

Thank you :icon_rolleyes:

this is a game so have fun

I do have fun :icon_rolleyes:

he said/she just as it was at school. Some of you may not have left long ago or still be there but at least have fun playing during your spare time.

Meh, his problem, and i have fun pulling apart peoples posts... Obviously :icon_rolleyes:

I enjoy this game even though i am 37 but i'm not going to hate anyone or lose sleep over it.

I dont HATE anyone, just a mild disliking. I dont LOSE sleep at all, i know where it went, it was wasted playing on here...so technically i havent lost anything :icon_rolleyes:

Think you all need to chill out a little bit and spend more time with the opposite sex or whatever you should be into instead of flaming people here.

Flaming? this isnt flaming... this is fun :icon_rolleyes:

P.S :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, back on topic:

Side 1:
Tribes: (M)
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: S.T
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,943
Side 2: 13,736
Difference: 793

image.php

Looks like (M) are holding there own, and offerin pay back.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

T3RR0R said:
Id happily say NOT TRUE. DOGS have earned my respect and now that Good old John d McClain is in the forums as a rep, there starting to be liked.

I obviously wasn't talking about you. Your opinion of DOGS means absolutely nothing to me. The world doesn't revolve around you.

T3RR0R said:
This part made me giggle, nothing like hiding behind allies/Nap's is there Carl.

I knew a tribe that did that before. We recently just beat them in a war... now.. i cant remember the name... anyone wanna help?

This part made me giggle, nothing like not knowing what you're talking about, is there T3RR0R?

We have 1 ally, which became our ally less than 24 hours ago. This ally is nowhere near DOGS, (M), =S.A=, or anyone else we're fighting. Hiding behind allies? No.

There's something in this world called friendship. I'm sure you know nothing about it so I'll explain it a bit here...

Step 1:
Make a friend. I'm not talking about a tribe, I'm talking about a real person (sorry, I know this will be hard for you to grasp...). This requires you to be nice. I know this will also be difficult for you, but please do try.

Step 2:
Keep them as your friend. Yes, you have to remain on thier good side.

Step 3:
Because they are your friend, they offer to help you when you may need some help.

T3RR0R said:
First off, 4 or 5 averagely on this world is about 20 villages, which tbh.... its Pretty damn good.

But i see you making excuses so you dont have to fight =]

Sorry, unlike most people, we keep ourselves from nobling every little barb around us so that our villages are a bit more spread-out meaning that no, 4-5 players = about 12-18 villages... not 100 like you're insisting.

T3RR0R said:
First attacks doesnt mean war. its called EXPANSION.
Which you really need to come to terms with. Because then your find out your REALLY not in a war yet. So why claim your in one?

You really like "picking sides" don't you? We supposedly attacked them first and they start talking about war. Then when word gets out that they actually attacked us first and we get flamed for it? Gotta love these forums. +1 for entertainment.

Not to mention that only 1 of our wars can actually be called a war (the one that this topic is about) under your definition. The rest are simply EXPANSION which you really need to come to terms with.

T3RR0R said:
Meh, his problem, and i have fun pulling apart peoples posts... Obviously

Maybe you have fun with it, but you're not very good at it. 100% opinions and untrue/fabricated information. Not a single sentence of usefulness.

T3RR0R said:
Anyway, back on topic:

Side 1:
Tribes: (M)
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: S.T
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,943
Side 2: 13,736
Difference: 793

image.php

Looks like (M) are holding there own, and offerin pay back.

:icon_cool:

They took a village off an inactive player?? NOOOOO!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

DeletedUser

image.php

i guess your right no growth here over the past month :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5475

They took a village off an inactive player?? NOOOOO!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

they took 2, you took 3 but the point equivalent is practically the same....inactive player...doubt it. thought you don't keep inactives in your tribe? they are immediately kicked and nobled right?

DeletedUser

image.php

i guess your right no growth here over the past month :icon_rolleyes:

Clam's never lost a village... you got the wrong player.

they took 2, you took 3 but the point equivalent is practically the same....inactive player...doubt it. thought you don't keep inactives in your tribe? they are immediately kicked and nobled right?

They had already took 1 ages ago. That's nothing new. The only new piece of information is that they took 1 village off an inactive player.

Generally, yes... inactives are dismissed and nobled within 24-48 hours. However, the player in question is on the front lines so that would be counter-productive.

Last edited by a moderator: