Madome the Coward

DeletedUser

Serpico asked me to put this in the externals;

serpico today at 13:00
Can anyone with access to the external forum please put this up for me.....

It is not often I post on the external forums, as a tribal leader I suppose that is a mistake but one I’m prepared to live with.
TW is a game played and enjoyed by all ages and walks, some take it serious, some for enjoyment and others as a mere pastime. Those that are serious spend a lot of time at the keyboard and develop deep loyalty to their tribe and tribemates, that loyalty sometimes comes at a cost, be it troops, villages or the ultimate of being rimmed. It is therefore a sickening sight when you see a player blatantly leave a tribe for nothing more than the cowardly act of saving his own skin, someone who came to the tribe because he was being attacked, sought and was given sanctuary, hid within the ranks of the tribe and grew to a decent size but when things started to look threatening deserted the tribe to join the tribe that was the threat.
~TS~ gave madome a home and a refuge, he hid within our ranks and fattened himself on our generosity then threw it back in our faces and joined –V-. I hold –V- in no account responsible for this invertebrate’s actions, he slithered there of his own accord but I would like them to know just what sort of player they now have amongst their ranks.
The player madome will forever be known as a coward by ~TS~ members, and others, in whatever world he plays.

Serpico

DeletedUser

Simply a coward who will get his own later own. You can run but you cannot hide, never cowards live only to fight another day

DeletedUser

Players jump in and out of tribes all the time, and are allowed to do so for various reason, the tribe invites them for strategic reasons or they are invited for psychological reasons.
Players leave tribes in the main because they want to survive and grow and have not bonded with the tribe they are in. Or it could be the tribe they are in is stagnating.
Whatever the reasons its as much a part of the game as farming.
I can only say, judging by the reaction, if the reasons are either of the first two it was a resounding success.

DeletedUser5582

rofl

Where to start.

Ok tribe hopping. The guy has 3 tribe changes! Joined you guys went had 474 points so if under attack then well must have been bad! Why do folks move tribes? Yes some do it to prolong their game play and join, what they perceive, to be a bigger/better/stronger tribe.

That means he thinks you are weedy/rubbish/feeble. Is he right? Well looking at the DrX thread on here most folks will make up their own minds but would you want to be part of either Dr X or the Puddle of water tribe?

Now the guy hasn't moved when a war has been declared but mailed and asked to join when all is happy and peaceful so maybe he just didnlt like what he was seeing in your tribe. Oh and on this topic the thread starter (my favourite trader and occasional chatter) said that he was dying of boredom as your lot were all huggers?!

Um now the coward bit.

Jo's Third Rule states that anyone with a knight/scary predator on their COA needs to be nobled for their own good as 99% of the time are utter rubbish. You my friend score highly on this rule (works on tribes as well) and not sure calling someone a coward when a fair away away and saying "they'll get theirs" paints you in a very good light at all?

Either you are incredibly brave or incredibly bad at geography?! But still I look forward to seeing you attempt to give Madome what he deserves for being smarter than the rest of your tribe (pulls up swing seat and brings up chilled white wine, settles dog on feet and waits for fun to begin)

Your tag is Death is Close. lololololololololol

We'll see!

DeletedUser

A refugee is still a refugee imo, but if it was a straight tribe change for bad leadership then its fair play from my experiances on W7... but hey TS, forum posting isnt going to get you any respect, without action. Post a report showing that you are willing to actualy do something about the situation rather than just whine :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

lol the guy isn;t a refugee as his tribe were huggers so who would attack them? He mailed asking to join V not because was being attacked.

But lets look at those casting stones...

Serpico (leader of the Puddle folk) and he who has named this guy a snake etc etc

total caps 41

of those 21 are barbs!

of the remainder 7 internals.

and this guy calls Madome a coward?

xxxPredatorxxx (death is near)

also keen to use the coward tag (after checking is miles away of course)

total caps 5

of those 4 are barbs.

Um would you take such utter tripe from the likes of these?

So puddle folk your leaders (and scary predator guy) have spoken. Lets see if they are right. You have come on here and said this guy is a coward.

I say is you guys who are the weedy notes from mum lot! Dog eaten your attack planner? :icon_eek:

Lets see!

DeletedUser

Yeh come on TS stop being so rubbish, give some substance to this so I have something other to do rather than lurk and troll :)

Ill take you on :) and im tribeless :)

DeletedUser

Lighty im am not even half your size mate if i was you wouldnt speak like this. for the record 5 villages due to the position i was forced to take barb and will continue until im grown. you make it seem im some kind of a noob and u dont even know who i am. you wouldnt speak like this about me on net. There there is no nobling barb, purelly for the fact that worlds are growing and members are 10 times harder and taking a village there thats a barb is as good as been a noob, this world is not growing and all that exist around is barb. I have no guilt i have to do what i have to do to survive but i never left nor been a coward and just for the record you have

Opponents defeated: 244.814 (236.)

and i have

Opponents defeated: 370.747 (149.)

Perhaps is not death is close is death is near, let me grow a little and than we will see in the near future

and while on the topic you have 2 barb nobled and 5 internal from a guy who joined V and inactive and some of them are from tiny players, but i am not judge you a village is a village right, but dont come here speaking about barbs etc once this world is been taken over and only players exist than we can see

lol the guy isn;t a refugee as his tribe were huggers so who would attack them? He mailed asking to join V not because was being attacked.
!

BTW i dont think you read the topic well, we didnt say he was a refugee and join V we said he seeked refugee when he joined TS and than grew here and left because he was worried he will get rim if war breaks out

DeletedUser5582

seriously stop! First learn to count before posting. Second yes am sure on .net you are an uber (flicks hair) player but am not fussed one way or other. Lol until 2 days ago I had no one too internal! Maybe by hitting a player much bigger than me around till he quit and was moved to V to be internalled?

Am not even bothered that you can't see tribe changes on caps but think all are internals :icon_eek: but meh am sure on net they do things differently?

Ok ODA what is mine 170k? Yours 2k

Please the point of this thread is you called someone a coward. I pointed out that both you and your leader are well maybe pots/kettle black territory?

Your tribe is a hugging tribe. Your stats show this your ODA shows this?

Is not me calling folk cowards on here is you! You have 2k ODA!

As I said Jo's third rule applies I think!

BTW i dont think you read the topic well, we didnt say he was a refugee and join V we said he seeked refugee when he joined TS and than grew here and left because he was worried he will get rim if war breaks out

lol no think I did read as wasnlt me saying he was refugee or you but the poster I was replying to!

DeletedUser

I have no comment to you for now will shall see in the future

DeletedUser

some may think he is a coward for tribe hopping after we helped him so much but i dont think someone should hold a grudge against someone for a little petty thing like this fare enough if he attacked a member of ours then switched tribes but he didn't. attacking him would be a stupid people may class us a huggers' and so on but to be honest id rather use madome as a route to an alliance with v then deciding to attacking him and causing a war. i mean come on lets have a bit of knowledge we wouldn't last 5 minutes we should let this all mould over then get into talks stop moaning about something so small!

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated: 244.814 (236.)

and i have

Opponents defeated: 370.747 (149.)

Glad to see you pointed out that fact, but you fail to mention, you dodged your own troops and let tribal support die for you.

Always nice to share the credit

DeletedUser5582

maybe his tag should be "Death fibs" :icon_eek:

whatever the ins and outs of this for me no one should be called a coward simply for leaving a tribe when not under attack.

Still The Puddle Folk are supporting a refugee so looks like we'll see exactly what they're made of shortly.

DeletedUser

Glad to see you pointed out that fact, but you fail to mention, you dodged your own troops and let tribal support die for you.

Always nice to share the credit

i did not dodge any of my own troops, you dont know that and you dont have a proof nature and i did tell you i lost a lot of my troops on these incomings. I dodge my offensive but i never removed any of my defensive troops, all my defence were stationed in the villages getting attacked.

DeletedUser

Serpico left due to inactivity as he was going into hospital. I won't get involved in this debate because some fat guy in sweaty Y-fronts, who lives in his mother's basement will start screaming about me.

DeletedUser

Serpico left due to inactivity as he was going into hospital. I won't get involved in this debate because some fat guy in sweaty Y-fronts, who lives in his mother's basement will start screaming about me.

That's just pathetic to insult somebody like that on a thread. Please keep that kind of language to your friends. If you have any *giggle*

DeletedUser

That's just pathetic to insult somebody like that on a thread. Please keep that kind of language to your friends. If you have any *giggle*

It was rather stereotypical, I'm sorry if I can't be bothered to argue about petty matters such as tribe changes etc. As long as it is for a valid reason which abides by the general goal of the game (Tribal WARS *hint hint*) there is no further need for discussion.

Also - what language?