Magic.. The stubborn

• Thread starter DeletedUser8002
  • Start date

DeletedUser8002

Firstly I wont take anything away from TIR family, LIFE family, DIE, RA, RA., Wise Guys and all the others that helped taking us down.. Well done, took you long enough tho! :)

I would like to congratulate the few that stayed, the ones who never gave up, who didnt quit for whatever reasons. After 65 days of being totally wiped and relentlessly attacked I feel it prudent to say well done to my fellow tribesmates and applaud them for their efforts and survival skills..

If there was an award for nobles killed, that figure would take some doing in surpassing!

The legends that are:
Chrusher, iTropicaaL, ukALex08, jptn07, Alv9, Jubblies, Parasite, theindian, capitta, celtic, lawyerboy, cammymac, Toonkel, Cascade effect, and asexysock

Guys its been the best world Ive played in so far.. You guys are great. Well done!

Mush

DeletedUser8002

I dunno... A swordsman seems quite apt considering! lol

DeletedUser

Well said dude. It has been pleasure to play along side evey1 in magic have made some good friends and hope to be along side you in other worlds. Nice to see players stay till the end and not run away.

DeletedUser7750

Mark, It has been a pleasure and all you Magic guys are great. It has been great fun killing all those nobles ;) LOL

DeletedUser9004

I've been on the other side and yeah, you have been pretty stubborn :)
Well done for hanging around for so long. I'd happily work with some of you in a world or two's time.