mark21lancs - uncovered

DeletedUser8825

Again who cares, i play this for fun nothing else, and MY account is as big as it is through my own work nobody else's pmsl

DeletedUser

yeah yet my work in two months has more than exceed a year of yours lol how proud are you ?

IM proud of this account and my work on it in this short time, taking it from strength to strength, so.... as you was saying?

DeletedUser8825

Childlike i see you joined the forum today jus to defend him from me, ISN'T THAT SWEET PMSL

DeletedUser8800

wow this forum is getting real hot
im going to do a funny dance soon just to make people smile
im feeling the love tonight

DeletedUser

Childlike i see you joined the forum today jus to defend him from me, ISN'T THAT SWEET PMSL

Again, making childlike remarks, irrespective of when I did or didn't join forums i'll defend whom I like. Mark is more than capable of defending himself and it looks as though there has been more than just me who has felt the need to respond to your lame comments today.

DeletedUser8800

i always comment as i like the chat
i feel the love there is alot tonight

DeletedUser8825

They cant be to lame, everybody has bitten, and its even blown the cobwebbs off of you lol

DeletedUser

They cant be to lame, everybody has bitten, and its even blown the cobwebbs off of you lol

I can assure you I haven't been sitting here gathering cobwebs, you'll be finding out soon enough.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8800

wow people really are getting hot under the collar cant we all hug and be friends lol