mark21lancs - uncovered

DeletedUser

lol mozz since i took 'this account that isnt mine' its grown from strength to strength in every way. THIS IS UNDISPUTED so i fail to see what your point is?

And i would like for you to define why it isnt mine? I invest the time, effort and its my name next to the ownership so meh whatever your only sour. if you hate me that much do something about it. vent that anger you obviously have built up inside you on me mozz please... i beg you cos i would hate for you to let it build up and do something stupid to someone in rl cos you cant handle your emotions. STRESS IS A KILLER! :p

Triarii2D

Reaction score
LOL you lot love stats dont ya is that why you kicked aac165, coz we were pasting him?
Oh an i never spouted about mark i only stated that he doesnt have his own account sesh.

:icon_rolleyes:

mark does have his own account fyi

obv you didnt realise that there is a reason aac165 was kicked but i wondered when it would come up, when death can finally see around their over-inflated egos, oh wait they wont, it wasnt because he was getting a pasting, you could say that about me just now, i havent been kicked(dont get any ideas Jo!:icon_wink:) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8825

Maybe it does, give it a go lol.
Listen guys i had a little poke at mark and thats it, People have made this to be more than it is thats all

:)

DeletedUser

AWW.... Im feeling all accepted and loved right now. all this support im getting from my loyal tribe. :p

...feels nice.... maybe you'll understand someday mozza ;-)

DeletedUser8825

ha ha i know, me and the ferret are a bit out numbered lol.
Understand there is no malace in my comments mr jus trying to start the banter as i know you love it

DeletedUser8782

Argghhhhhhh what the hell has happened, as soon as i quit UK3 its forums seem to go uber active.

/me logs on

DeletedUser5582

Maybe it does, give it a go lol.
Listen guys i had a little poke at mark and thats it, People have made this to be more than it is thats all

ok well poke over?!

so as said at the beginning you have an issue then out with it so we can all amuse ourselves. Or keep it ig and try and rim him/her that you have the problem with.

You wish to discuss our lack of 500 point barb nobling then make a thread for it. Umm maybe "Why Do TFF Attack live players donlt they like playing sim city godammit :icon_cry:

For me and for (almost all of W3 I hope) play the game in a good spirit and all will be well.

Clearly (from chatting to the good folk of Death) some of you have issues with TFF and some are just fantastic folk to chat to. Chose which you want to be and air those moans or have a giggle in game.

oh and Lyon I think some more of our spear nukes have arrived no?!!!!!!

DeletedUser

yeh no hard feelings mozz none from me, i look foward to nuking you and the rest of death very soon. but to be honest im just too damn busy wiping out the noobs that are 'REV' :D its alot more fun than taking the naffy barbs, you should go retro and back to the old days and launch on them instead of holding thier hands, its a lot of fun and lets face it thats what we're all here for :D

DeletedUser8825

oh dont be like that mark i love my sp and sw i dont want you to kill them:icon_cry: LOL
Still good to see you back on here, we wondered where you had been :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mozz, it seems you've an awful lot to say for yourself all of a sudden, seeing your name all over the forums tonight, with no support (with the exception of the ever loyal Ferret) from your tribe. I think that says more about you and DEATH than it does for Mark.

Irrespective of the account he plays, his skills far out way any you consider yourself to have and the stats on the DSperado account more than evidence that since Mark took it over. It would appear that he's grown the account from 3.8mill to 5.4 mill since 1 November 2010, just a little over 2 months. That is growth of 1.6 million, something that you haven't been able to do with your own account in over 12 months!!!!! PMSL

I suggest the next time you want to pick a fight with someone, you pick a player a little more in your league. LOL :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8825

Oh hello thought you might pipe up lol. You mean like yourself another without their own account pmsl :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you mean like yourself another without their own account pmsl :lol:

You must be deluded if you'd consider yourself anywhere near my league!! The phrase "punching above your weight" springs to mind.

I wonder how many of Death's current members list have accounts being played by their original owners!!!!

DeletedUser

Your's isn't anything to be that proud of lol

A quality player will be asked to play other accounts and ditch their own, hence why my own account was abandoned. I wonder how many of the top tribes would consider you in such high regard that they'd offer you an account.

DeletedUser

A naf account is nothing to be proud of even if you created it, it just makes it all the more embarrassing. :D