Mass farming

DeletedUser11418

Hello everyone!

I got a village with a full offensive on world 28(portuguese server), and got about 30 villages around me. Ive been sending in groups of 25, but in the end of the day, i barely farm 200-400k resources, and this is 5+weeks after the start of the world. There are haul records of like 4 milion resources, how do they do it? Alot of offensive villages? Alot of good farms?

DeletedUser

It's a combination of many things.
Efficiency is the main one I think. Very few players know how to farm efficiently. I do not know the Portuguese server rules however if you are allowed scripts I recommend you use SRE (Scout Report Evaluator). It is very likely increase your efficiency much more and most likely allow you to haul to to the best you can for your situation.

The players who are farming 4million while you only farm 200-400k are likely to have better area's, more troops to farm with (and they farm more in total, like spend more time farming) , more villages and so if they are not clustered then more farms to farm and farm more efficiently than you.

DeletedUser11418

It's a combination of many things.
Efficiency is the main one I think. Very few players know how to farm efficiently. I do not know the Portuguese server rules however if you are allowed scripts I recommend you use SRE (Scout Report Evaluator). It is very likely increase your efficiency much more and most likely allow you to haul to to the best you can for your situation.

The players who are farming 4million while you only farm 200-400k are likely to have better area's, more troops to farm with (and they farm more in total, like spend more time farming) , more villages and so if they are not clustered then more farms to farm and farm more efficiently than you.

Indeed, i will check SRE now, thanks for the info :)

EDIT: Doesn't farm assistant do the job better than a script?

DeletedUser

Farm assistant calculates the predicted resources and therefore number of troops needed to be sent based upon Spear speed travel. Scripts can show the troops required for various speeds of troops so can be more efficient.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone!

I got a village with a full offensive on world 28(portuguese server), and got about 30 villages around me. Ive been sending in groups of 25, but in the end of the day, i barely farm 200-400k resources, and this is 5+weeks after the start of the world. There are haul records of like 4 milion resources, how do they do it? Alot of offensive villages? Alot of good farms?

Indeed, i will check SRE now, thanks for the info :)

EDIT: Doesn't farm assistant do the job better than a script?

Drunk monkey is talking about the "C" feature you can use if you scouted a village while farming. With your original post saying you send hundreds of groups of 25 this makes me believe that you are just using "A" and "B" instead of the decent "SRE" that FA also has to offer.

DeletedUser

After 5 weeks on a speed 3 server i was looting 250 mil per day. big barbs all shapped and using FA 'C' only. i barely plundered 4k villages per day but looted 5 times more than anyone else.