Mass Recruiting (Baronship Trap)

DeletedUser

As a mass recruting tribe youve got off to a great start!

Youve got 50 members and your flying along. Your third in the world and everyone loves you. People keep telling you how great they are and that your tribe rocks. And to top it off you get this mail...

logeatingnub today at 14:28
looking for a top tribe and you guys look the best. wed like to merge into you but [player]celtictiger[/player] (who has been top in 2 worlds) wants to check you out first.

If he joined with privs and had a look around and he liked it could we join?

A top player wants to join our tribe! And all hes asked for is baron privs for 5 mins just to check our set up?!?!

Dream come true!

Oh.

Wait.

Why has he deleted our forums?! We had those shared with 59 other tribes!>! it was called the super hug-able fluffy bunny alliance! We were going to have tribalwars peace!

Sobssss,.....

So noobs, in conclusion, dont give randommers your baron privs cos youll get the punishment you deserve and end up with no tribe and no friends. If you had any in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey aren't you awesome! I've never seen anyone do this before!

DeletedUser6756

lol thats pretty normal tbh

what tribe did you do it too ? one of the big ones ?

DeletedUser

Deity were 4th i think and they went from 30-40 members to 1

Mighty Stand Forever lost their whole forum and some members as well as all their nubby invites.

Quite a few got spammed.

All in all a good days work.

Hey aren't you awesome! I've never seen anyone do this before!

and i realise that perhaps its been done before but luckily noobs never learn so we do it again and again and again. Ill do it next week and some moron will fall for it. XD

DeletedUser

but logeatingnub...ur r actually the biggest noob of them all u may change your name but i know who u really are.....

DeletedUser

You could have at least taken a few pics to provide us some chuckles.

DeletedUser

It's always worth seeing someone infiltrate and mess up an early mass recruiter, but....

No pictures and no wit make this a dull read.

DeletedUser

To be fair to them they kicked me quite quickly and so pics were difficult. I will endeavour to provide a fuller report in future.

DeletedUser

To be fair to them they kicked me quite quickly and so pics were difficult. I will endeavour to provide a fuller report in future.

You should have Temporarily Demoted the Dukes/Baron until you were done, then take pics and re-establish them with their privs

DeletedUser

so basically you are showing us something that got old around world 15 great:icon_rolleyes:. next please

DeletedUser

Still funny. You have to e a complete n00b to do something like that. Why would you give a randomer baron status?

DeletedUser

lol i've never seen it this way!!!
trusting a complete randomer on the word that he's a top player in another world??
why not give him duke status :D

DeletedUser5244

erm.. this is what happened. after all his hard work* to get in and all that hefty planning. Your schedule ran its coarse for about 2 minutes. as iv been on most of the day, i saw *blue star_ i logged in tribal comunity , i noticed 7 or 8 new topics labelled SPAAAAAMMMM SPAAAMMMMM NOOOOOOBBBBBS SPAAAAMAMMMMMMMAMMMMNOOOOB!!!!! etc.. all in the general forum,

curious as to how far this has gone i moved on to the next forum labbeled Tribe Support, i noticed all topics in place and no more spam.. *remember, this is as i saw the blue star_ i went through a few more forums, = nothing.. by the time i clicked on general again, all ur, so called spam has been deleted, and post measures have already been discussed and concluded. u where dismissed..

and that was that... literally about 40 secs. X)

DeletedUser1511

erm.. this is what happened. after all his hard work* to get in and all that hefty planning. Your schedule ran its coarse for about 2 minutes. as iv been on most of the day, i saw *blue star_ i logged in tribal comunity , i noticed 7 or 8 new topics labelled SPAAAAAMMMM SPAAAMMMMM NOOOOOOBBBBBS SPAAAAMAMMMMMMMAMMMMNOOOOB!!!!! etc.. all in the general forum,

curious as to how far this has gone i moved on to the next forum labbeled Tribe Support, i noticed all topics in place and no more spam.. *remember, this is as i saw the blue star_ i went through a few more forums, = nothing.. by the time i clicked on general again, all ur, so called spam has been deleted, and post measures have already been discussed and concluded. u where dismissed..

and that was that... literally about 40 secs. X)

Cool story bro. I guess the conclusion is, whilst he sucks a lot, your tribe sucks more for allowing him to be able to do such a thing ?