Mass Recruitment Templates

• Thread starter DeletedUser11866
  • Start date

DeletedUser11866

So I am a bit confused on how these work as what I save into the templates never seem to be the same as the end product ...

Done a bit of fitting around etc and I think what I should be doing each time with mass recruitment is clicking 'insert the difference' which takes troops already in production into consideration ? So if this is true then by the end I should have the exact same amount as I have in the template right ?

DeletedUser12823

So I am a bit confused on how these work as what I save into the templates never seem to be the same as the end product ...

Done a bit of fitting around etc and I think what I should be doing each time with mass recruitment is clicking 'insert the difference' which takes troops already in production into consideration ? So if this is true then by the end I should have the exact same amount as I have in the template right ?

Spot on.

If you hit 'insert troops' or 'insert maximum values' you'll just recruit as many troops as possible, which could mean you end up with, for example, 3100 LC when you wanted 3000.

If you 'insert the difference' you'll recruit troops up to your templates final values.