Max' Memoirs

• Thread starter DeletedUser3227
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3227

openingpicforlastpnp.png

Well im guessing some people out there may want to know what the hell happened to Max, Darth, Dees and company, and what is going on over there at -TV-. So here is the story step by step according to me...........

backgroundforlastpnp.png
At the start all was good, imo we had made the right move, The whole tribe was getting along and i had made some good friends (Tina, keiran, Ali and co) -TV- was on the move, getting tribal moral at a high and activity was also soaring.

backgroundforlastpnp-1.png
there have been some heated conversations in the council room around this stage, Jai has been making more and more decisions on his own even thought it was part of the agreement -TV- was a council run tribe. He even went as far as changing the council around (removing people and privs) without council or co-dukes ok to do so, this is getting beyond a joke and something needs to be done. The problem at this stage is my rl work commitments where as high as ever plus i was ill for a period of time, my online time was down and i didnt have the energy to sort out this kind of rubbish in the time i had available. I had at this stage also given up my duke privs for my activity was not high enough for Duke imo at the time.

backgroundforlastpnp-2.png
So here we are, Jai has left to attack darth over the way darth spoke to him, (couldnt handle a dose of his own medicine, Jai has been doing this to us for months) Darth has 2000+ incomings from him and we have been told if anyone in the tribe helps darth they will be dismissed. Well i wasnt going to let darth take this kind of rubbish from a tribeless noob on a vendetta. i was his tribe mate. The "leadership" should have been organising a tribe wide op on Jai imo. not leaving a member in the cold, (yes not even darth) ;)

Myself and Dees send attacks at jai soon after as we did what we felt was right, our morals would not let us sit on our hands while our brother in arms was under fire for some tribeless. Soon after we were booted, Myself, Darth and Dees. we had thought about deleting but decided to join/pass accounts to P.D.

backgroundforlastpnp-3.png
so my friends (and so great friends) that was the accurate story of the events from my point of view (plus alot of others) leading up to and beyond my leaving of uk2. I walk away from here with my head held high leading the most decorated tribe of uk2 through the good fun times. its sad to go out this way, not beaten by my enemies but internally . it was fun while it lasted, and yes lord bladrick you told me so :p

Catch yas on the flip side
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.