Mebbe I should give the massrecruiters a break... Lol jk, heres another one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So ~LGA~ hanging in at sixth can't be too bad right? Right... :icon_rolleyes:

In keeping with the general form of mass recruiting tribes, I was endlessly quizzed over my experience and knowledge of TW:
2njlyza.jpg
Uh huh...

Diplomacy not complaining about numbers but...
3322dtj.jpg
Yes my old nemesis... I could even chat to them! Look:
2h693q9.jpg
But enough of the fancy general things you see in all PnP's, here we have to good stuff:
2l8g3m8.jpg
Of course the good old, give everyone invite privs, see who can invite the most then reward them with even more power so they can screw up even more. YAY!

Now if I'm honest I wasn't going to post this up as I didn't think this was enough to really condemn them. But soon after I started farming a new village just off BP, I received a puzzling message...

ev822g.jpg
Ah I see, how stupid of me! I must have forgotten that it's fine tell people to stop farming people so they can join their tribe. :icon_biggrin:

I mean, it would have been more appropriate to say: 'Refugees! Come one and all, your perfectly welcome here!'

Well that's it I'm afraid, I would have perhaps got a little more, but unfortunately I was overcome with boredom from the inane chatter that the tribe was inflicted with and left.

Please tune in next time on Nubs: Revealed!

PS. Rep welcome.

DeletedUser7494

Good job,
What the hell, they took a farm from you and recruited it into your tribe how dumb is that stunting your growth by recruiting your farm haha =D

DeletedUser

Ha, just cus they recruited him doesn't mean he's gonna stop being farmed :D

DeletedUser

Oh I do enjoy your threads Blik. Amusing how you get around so much and full of giggles! Keep up the good work, I love the mass recruit criticism threads ;]

DeletedUser

lol. good PnP.You keep me entertained whilst my troops are busy.

DeletedUser7548

Urghh... the last part is just pure fail on hylander's part....

Well, it's good for us that those tribes are doing newbishy things. Means easier farming if they all decide to sim city build (I can see that happening ._.).

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, have any of the players concerned ever noticed these threads? :lol: Or am I being far to optimistic in thinking that they actually read these forums?

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, have any of the players concerned ever noticed these threads? :lol: Or am I being far to optimistic in thinking that they actually read these forums?

I believe alot of them don't see, but sometimes they try to defend themselves :D

DeletedUser

I believe alot of them don't see, but sometimes they try to defend themselves :D

Read: I believe alot of them don't see, but sometimes they try to defend themselves. But fail miserably :D

Status
Not open for further replies.