Meechans Top 10 Interviews!

DeletedUser

000203CD.gif

To the top 10 players of this world I put to them a few questions in an interview sort of way.

I'll try and keep it updated on the top 10 players a few months down the line with diffrent questions from whatever situations arise within that time!

People interviewed

Cody- Planet Solstice account
Woodlandapple- MontyPython account
Gargareth- The 3 Stooges account
Charlotte- Charlotteharlot account
YGP- Planet Solstice account
Cory- Monty Python account
Kluk- Kluk account
Steven- The 3 Stooges account
Matt- ElSee account

People in process of being interviewd

Shamadan- Shamadan account
Zardy- The 3 Stooges account

People still to interview

Lee- Charlotteharlot account
Hammer235- Hammer235 account
Who are you players....

Interviews for the 26th of June 2010

Woodlandapple- MontyPython account
Meechan10 today at 20:21
So title says it all, will you let me know when you have time will take around 15 mins or so, n al do Woddy aswell dude.

Its for the forumssssssssses

MontyPython today at 20:22
wla on atm, gogogo

Meechan10 today at 20:24
So WLA, Tell me, how did your TW career begin?

MontyPython today at 20:25
Friend told me to join w3.net so he could farm me. Then I got sucked in :(

Meechan10 today at 20:27
Ah once your in its like a bad habit to stop eh!
So you play with Cory, a great leader and genuinly decent guy....but tell me whas he like to play with on an account?

MontyPython today at 20:38
Its a pleasure. I've always found that playing with a coplayer keeps me motivated, and stops me quitting out of sheer boredom by this stage, but Cory in particular makes sure I keep farming and keep logging in :D As you said, a genuinely decent guy too. Always fun to talk to.

It also amazes me every morning when I log in just how much res he's found. No matter how much I've felt the area was empty when logging off, he just finds hauls where I thought no hauls could be found. It's like puberty, but with resources instead of hair.

Meechan10 today at 20:39
ha! Res magician is he :p

Tell mw how did you think of using the name Woodlandapple?

MontyPython today at 20:41
Age of Empires online, when signing up there was a username generator. I couldn't think of a name, so used that. Woodlandapple was the result, and it's stuck ever since.

Meechan10 today at 20:44
nice!

Right now your rank 1 (wd btw!) how do you think the account will fair in 2 months time?

MontyPython today at 20:52
It's only going to keep growing ;)

I can see us being still ranked high, if not rank 1 then top 2-3. I'm not that great at predicting where exactly I'll be after a set amount of time, but I'd be happy to bet on us staying top 3 minimum.

Meechan10 today at 20:53
Awsome...

On a touchy subject, what type of tribe do you prefer...dictatorships or democracies?

MontyPython today at 20:58
It would depend on the leader, to be honest. Some leaders work better on their own, some work better with a council behind them.

Meechan10 today at 20:59
I see what you mean there :D

Its still early in this world yet, and the top 10 tribes and players will change in the coming weeks.....tell me who your predictions are of a)the top 5 players b) the top 5 tribes

MontyPython today at 21:04
Players:
1.MontyPython
2.Who are you
3.Hammer235
4.Planet Solstice
5.The Three Stooges

Tribes:
1.Why?
2.sWARm
3.NUKE!
4.WOW
5.~UTF~

But like I said, I'm not too good at predicting what things'll be like in the future Dx

Meechan10 today at 21:12
Sorry comp died there :(
Looks good from there :p

Tell me are there any players/tribes who you think could be a threat to you or Why?

MontyPython today at 21:14
Tribewise, not that I can see. Hopefully some dark horses show up somewhere to make the world a bit more interesting.

Playerwise, the remnants of Leon! still hold out as a threat (including Megamorphy). Apart from that it seems a bit stale playerwise too.

Meechan10 today at 21:17
Hmm...

From the short amount of time on uk5 thats been who would you most like to remember and who would you like to forget?

MontyPython today at 21:22
Hmm, that's a difficult question. There are a few players I've met for the first time this world who I enjoy talking to, and there are even more that I've met before who fall in the same category.

As for who I'd like to forget, you of course! :D

Meechan10 today at 21:24
Awww you loves me really :p Ken!!!!

Anway, thanks and I appreciate your time...am sure your busy being rank 1 (meechanrage) Hopfully if you keep up the rankings youl be interviewd again with diff ques depending on situations that arise at that time.

Oh and when Cory comes online tell him to mail me :p

MontyPython today at 21:28
Will do ^^

Meechan10 today at 22:01
One last question!

Give me a wierd or wonderfull fact about yourself?

MontyPython today at 22:02
Erm.

I'm secretly a penguin.

Cody- Planet Solstice account
Meechan10 today at 20:28
Dude gna do uk 5 Interviews on top 10 players for the forums, wil you let me know when youv got 15 mins to spare just so I can ask a few questions etc...?

All 3 of ye so will try and get you all online at some point :D

Planet Solstice today at 20:29
no u

Meechan10 today at 20:30
:D Cody

You ready to go now?

Planet Solstice today at 20:30
Sureeeeeeeeeeeee

Meechan10 today at 20:30
Ok so Cody....Tell me how did your TW career begin?

Planet Solstice today at 20:31
Tbh, I haven't been around that long.
W35 some nub tribe. Actually became a spy for them :D

Meechan10 today at 20:32
lol ah gota love the nubs huh!

On your account you have the infamous YGP and Strike....whats it like to co-play them? Do they pull there weight?

Planet Solstice today at 20:33
Strike - No, not at all >.>

YGP - I love him. <3333 He do work.

Meechan10 today at 20:35
haha somehow I predicted that answer...

Anyway! Your in Why? on uk5 under Cory's rule. What are your real thoughts on him as a person and a leader?
Have you ever been led by him before?

Planet Solstice today at 20:36
He (explicit), he sux at leading.

sWARm is so much better.

No, but seriously, this is the only halfway decent tribe on the world now that Leon! are gone.(by halfway decent I mean lolpwnage)

So obviously he's doing something right. And no, never been lead by him.

Meechan10 today at 20:38
lol! lolbias :p

Tell me how did you come across a) Your own TW name b)Planet Soltice

Planet Solstice today at 20:40
Ackcody = Cody + some random letters.

Planet Solstice = Solstice sounds cool.. And planets are... planet-y

Meechan10 today at 20:43
:p Nice.

Right now your rank 7 how do you think youl fair in 2months time....still be in top 10?

Planet Solstice today at 20:48
Pfft.
Top 3.

Meechan10 today at 20:50
:p

On a touchy subject, what type of tribe do you prefer...dictatorships or democracies?

Planet Solstice today at 20:51
Dictatorship of course. :p

Meechan10 today at 20:52
teehee!

Its still early in this world yet, and the top 10 tribes and players will change in the coming weeks.....tell me who your predictions are of a)the top 5 players b) the top 5 tribes

Planet Solstice today at 20:57
1) Why?
2) sWARm
3) Nuke!
4) WOW
5) ~LGA~

I dunno.. 3-5 are guesses.

1) Who are you
2) Montypython
3) Us :3
4) The three stooges
5) Megamorphy

Meechan10 today at 20:58
Nice, choclate button if there correct in a months time :p

Are there any tribes/players on uk5 who you would see as a threat to Why?/yourself

Planet Solstice today at 21:00
Honestly? No.

Meechan10 today at 21:10
Hmm confident huh :p Sorry comp dies on me Grrrrr!

From the short time on uk5 thats been who would you most like to remember and who would you like to forget?

Planet Solstice today at 21:13
Uhh, nothing special has happened yet :D

Meechan10 today at 21:14
ah still early you never know :p

Are there any tribes/players who you think could become a threat to Why? or yourself?

Planet Solstice today at 21:15
Any of the mass-recruit tribes if they stop sucking XD

Meechan10 today at 21:16
Ph already asked you tht XD
Scrap that!

And thanks for your time it was much appreciated!
Hopfully if you stay in the top 10 players youl be intervied again at a later date....diffrent questions depending on situations that arise within that time.

Over and out

Meechan ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gareth- The 3 Stooges account
Meechan10 today at 20:29
Dude gna do uk 5 Interviews on top 10 players for the forums, wil you let me know when youv got 15 mins to spare just so I can ask a few questions etc...?

Al of the co-players btw, al catch up with whoevers on and what time

The Three Stooges today at 20:31
20:50-21:05 = fine if you want.

Meechan10 today at 20:31
Nice one al be there :D

The Three Stooges today at 20:35
tbh, I'm doing nothing can do now.

Meechan10 today at 20:35
haha no problem

Meechan10 today at 20:36
Ok so tell me your name....and how did your TW career start?

The Three Stooges today at 20:39
I'm Gareth, normal user name is Gargareth,

My TW career started on W5 in a random rim tribe, then got nobled when I set a sitter when I went on holiday, built back up on the rim and killed the backstabber eventually :)

My brother starting playing the game first and showed it to me, seemed a bit rubbish to begin with, but I kept playing due to liking the mathematics of the game.

Meechan10 today at 20:41
Yeah it becomes an addictive habit once you start eh!

You have a co-played account, tell me who they are and what you think fo them as players and general people?

The Three Stooges today at 20:44
It does indeed.

This account is played by me, steven and zard (though he has been away for a week)

They are both good players, and good people generally, though Zard can be a bit annoying when he goes into fanboy/stalker mode about PP.

Meechan10 today at 20:45
lol ! How did your normal username Gargareht come about...The 3 Stooges is pretty self explanitary :p

The Three Stooges today at 20:47
You are only asking that due to knowing the answer and how ridiculous it is.

I spelt my rl name wrong, by accidentally typing the first 3 letters of my name twice, then registered the account and couldn't be bothered to make a new one, later on decided I liked the name and stuck with it.

Meechan10 today at 20:50
:p haha

The Three Stooges today at 20:56
Dictatorships are better, however the leader should take into account the opinions of players when making decisions, I feel that, that, being what we have working quite well in why?, is working.

Meechan10 today at 20:57
It certainly is dude!

The Three Stooges today at 20:59
MontyPython, who are you, Hammer235, Planet solstice and the three stooges as top 5 accounts (not sure which order though)

Why? and Swarm will stay rank 1 and 2 for a good long time, however I have no idea what tribes will be ranks 3-5

Meechan10 today at 21:13
Nice :p

Tell me are there any players/tribe who you think would be a threat to Why? or yourself?

The Three Stooges today at 21:21
sorry about that 5 minute delay, was watching football.

Any accounts organised in the correct way, and doing the correct thing at the correct time could deal devastating blows, however I believe the chances of that happening are decreasing, if it happens it would probably be Swarm and a few noob tribes hitting together.

Meechan10 today at 21:22
No problem not to worry! i have all the time in the world :D

From the short time that uk5 has been around who do you think youl remember the most and who would you like to forget?

The Three Stooges today at 21:24
Would like to forget [player]Spurs all the way[/player], noob in my 15x15, constantly annoying me on mail.

Will remember Piggy's amazing start up.

Meechan10 today at 21:28
Yeah he got an amazing startup eh! Och were would we be without the noob 'why are you atacking me' mails!

Well I thank you and appreciate your time, am sure youv got noobs to mail :p Hopfully if you stay in the top 10 an other interview will come your way with diff ques depending on situations that arise within that time.

When the next Co- come son tell him to hit me up on mail :D

Charlotte- Charlotteharlet account
Meechan10 today at 20:27
Yo! so am gna do uk 5 Interviews on top 10 players for the forums, wil you let me know when youv got 15 mins to spare just so I can ask a few questions etc...?

charlotteharlot today at 20:58
whats up??

Meechan10 today at 21:11
Exelent :p

So tell me where and how did you TW career begin ?

charlotteharlot today at 21:19
Career?? lol My son introduced me to the game about a year ago. I also have a coplayer, Lee. I will have her send her replies to you later.

Meechan10 today at 21:20
Ohh 2 girls huh.....I like the sound of that I should mail you more often :D

Tell me how you came about your TW name....or is it just your real name ?

charlotteharlot today at 21:23
charlotte is my real name. charlotte the harlot is an Iron Maiden song.

Meechan10 today at 21:26
Ah! I see thats news to me sorry I dont listen to them :(

Right now you are rank 6 in the world, where do you/would you like to see yourself ranked 2 months down the line?

charlotteharlot today at 21:28
I can answer for me and Lee both on this one - #1

Meechan10 today at 21:30
haha I admire the optimism!!

charlotteharlot today at 21:35
A nice balance between the 2 is good. Both are needed for the tribe to be successful.

Meechan10 today at 21:36
Wise words!

charlotteharlot today at 21:48
1. Me 1. Why?
2. Monty Python 2. Nuke!
3. shamadan 3. sWARm
4. megamorphy 4. NUTS!!
5. Hammer235 5. Grrr?

Meechan10 today at 21:51
Lol :p

Tell me are there any players/tribes who you think could be a threat to you or Nuke! ?

charlotteharlot today at 21:59
Anything is possible I suppose. Why?

Meechan10 today at 22:00
It sure is!

From the short amount of time on uk5 thats been who would you most like to remember and who would you like to forget?

charlotteharlot today at 22:03
It's too early to tell. Nothing too exciting has happened YET.

Meechan10 today at 22:05
One last question!

charlotteharlot today at 22:11
I am an engineer for NASA with a phd in physics.

Meechan10 today at 22:13
oooooooooo fancie!

Ok thank you and I appreciate your time. If you stay in the top 10 al do some more interviews in a month or so depending on situations that arise during that time!

Could you ask Lee to mail me whenever she gets on thanks :D

YGP- Planet Solstice account
Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:04
lol!
YGP ready fo yours?

Planet Solstice on 26.06. at 23:22
Uhh, wynaut.

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:22
So tell me YGP, how did your TW career begin?

Planet Solstice on 26.06. at 23:24
Uhh... was a while ago someone from school told me about it.

Saw advert for .uk on another game and figured may as well play again.

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:26
lol second person to tell me they played after seeing an advert.

You co-play the Planet Solstice account, what do you think of your co-players?

Planet Solstice on 26.06. at 23:28
Cody = Pure unadulterated win. Love him a lil bit.

Strike = Should farm more >.>

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:30
lol!

Right now your rank 7 (wd btw!) how do you think the account will fair in 2 months time?

Planet Solstice on 26.06. at 23:52
Mmm... depending on activity idk really.

Not sure I'll even be on the account by then :p

In a month we should be stable around top 5 though.

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:54
If you quit al hunt you down and pretty much bum you :/

Planet Solstice on 26.06. at 23:56
I have to do school :<

Depends on who's leading. Mostly dictatorships are less fall-out filled, and less splits appear. Eh, i'd prolly go dictatorships

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:57
lol dog school! XD

Planet Solstice today at 00:05
Sorry 'bout delays, playing Golf/Eating dinner >.<

Uhh...

Top 5 players;

Who are you
Montypython
Us :3
n00bek (Yeah, he's growing on me a bit >.>)
The three stooges

Other notables would be Via Dolorosa and Emperor of Chaos.

Why?
sWARm
NUKE!!
WOW
And possibly a new tribe/tribe going up in the ranks.

Meechan10 today at 00:06
Hmm intresting choices there.

Tell me are there any players/tribes who you think could be a threat to you or Why?

Planet Solstice today at 00:09
Megamorphy is close to us I guess. A war with sWARm would be nice but eh. Distance is kinda an issue.

Meechan10 today at 00:10
Not for me I'm in thier main K ;)

Planet Solstice today at 00:15
To remember; Leon!

Was just... fun. Nothing overly personal against each other, just quite a nice lil war.

To forget; Dark-Arcanine

Nobled our best wood farm (Level 27/28 Wood + 100% Bonus :|)

That + early world spiking >.<

Meechan10 today at 00:17
Oh...I'm sure he'll make a nice farm himeself :p

Well I thank you for your time it was much appreciated. If you stay on the account and still in top 10 rank am sure youl hear from me again, diff ques depending on what has occured on the world in that time frame.

Over and out

Meechan

Cory- Monty Python account
Meechan10 on 26.06. at 22:21
So Cory tell mw how your TW career began?

MontyPython on 26.06. at 23:34
I'm going to be honest here, no hiding. I joined W1 around August 2006. W1 had well been under way, with tribes like TW and ROBAC pretty much solidly founded. I had no idea what I was doing, and eventually I was nobled by ROBAC, not once, but twice. Why they nobled me right after BP? They really were (Explicit word here)

That's the beginning technically, but my career didn't kick off until W8 where I found myself in a leadership position in the tribe THE. It was a great experience and helped a lot in the maturing of myself as a player and leader.

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:36
Oooo secrets out now :p

You are leader of the great Why?, how do you feel they are fairing at the moment, and what is your hopes for there future on w5?

MontyPython on 26.06. at 23:41
They're doing great. We have some experienced members, and some that are fairly new. I'm surprised each day I wake up at how they're doing and the coordination within each other they provide.

My hopes are high for this tribe, especially since this is pretty much the last tribe I'll lead. (I hope so) We've got good players, and we've got a good footing in UK5. What I hope for the most? Total control over UK5, and to have fun achieving it.

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:47
Amen to that!

Woodlandapple is your co-player, how does he compare to others you may have co-played...tell us his good points? and bad ones if you wish

MontyPython on 26.06. at 23:54
Oh woody, what a great guy and friend. I haven't coplayed many people, I only started coplay about a year ago. In terms of skill, he's probably the best I've coplayed.

The thing about Woody is, he doesn't hesitate to help and when I ask "log in for 30, I gotta go do something stupid" he does it.

Also, his ability with timing is on par with many top names. And as far as bad points go, he farms my farms >.<

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:56
lol....Ah he is good shame he;s from Perth though!!

Your name Monty Python is pretty self explanitary, but why did you pick that one?

MontyPython today at 00:00
Well, when we made our way for UK1, I decided I'd pick something more UK'ish. I love the show, and it fit well, so I chose it.

Meechan10 today at 00:01
I agree it is awsome!

Right now your rank 1 (wd btw!) how do you think the account will fair in 2 months time?

MontyPython today at 00:02
I'm thinking we'll lap rank 3-5 a few times in points. :)

Meechan10 today at 00:03
Ah ever the optimistic eh :p

Being a leader yourself and writing a leading guide, what type of tribe do you prefer...dictatorships or democracies?

MontyPython today at 00:07
Sometimes it's circumstantial. If you're active, and have good leadership ability/experience, the dictatorship usually works best.

Although, democracies usually make things easier, having a "council" or sorts. The only bad thing is, the leader should get the final word, and sometimes it's hard when the council isn't on par with the leader.

With the right players, each system can work brilliantly. Although, I prefer a dictatorship.

Meechan10 today at 00:08
Wise words there!

MontyPython today at 00:13
Players:
1. MontyPython
2. Hammer235
3/4. The Three Stooges
3/4. Planet Solstice
5. who are you (Reason I put them here, is they may lose interest)

Tribes:
1. Why?
2. sWARm
3. NUKE!
4. ~LGA~
5. ZD

Meechan10 today at 00:14
Intresting.....

MontyPython today at 00:15
I can't really say, but if I'd guess it would be an alliance of tribes against us which usually happens to a rank 1 tribe.

Meechan10 today at 00:17
yes that is quite common for them to do that huh.

MontyPython today at 00:19
I'd like to remember everyone in the tribe. :)

As for forgetting, people who noble my farms >.<.

Meechan10 today at 00:23
haha dam farm noblers!

Well thanks Cory I know your a busy man chatting up girls...urm leading a tribe, I appreciate the time. Stay in the top 10 and I'm sure an interview will occur again with situations that arise in future w5

MontyPython today at 00:23
Sure thing, thanks for the interview.

Kluck
Meechan10 on 26.06. at 20:30

kluk on 26.06. at 23:35
Hey Meechan,

I have been an admirer of your activities in the forum for a while :)
I also love your sig.
Please contact me when you are ready to get it on.

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:37
Yo man, I'm on now. You ready to get going?

kluk on 26.06. at 23:38
Yes boss,

Just grab a bud n we rokkin n rollin

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:43
So Kluk, tell me how did your TW career begin?

kluk on 26.06. at 23:48
I started on W1 UK earlier this year. The world was a nice soft place to learn the game albeit a done deal. I quickly migrated to .net and played with top tribes there in preparation for W5 back in the UK.

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:49
Ah so you havnt played too long then. Looks like your a fast learner.

How did the name Kluk come around?

kluk on 26.06. at 23:52
I've been playing strategy games for 30 years! They dont change much...
Kluk has been with me for around 20yrs! I used to play Age of empires online at a very high level. We formed a clan called 'The Chicken Gang' and kluk was born then :)

Meechan10 on 26.06. at 23:55
lol I like it!

Your leader of sWARm, how do you think there fairing at this early stage, and what would your hopes for them be?

kluk today at 00:01
[ally]sWARm[/ally] has great potential. Our members will take it as far as they want it to go. My hope is that we have fun on the way :)

Meechan10 today at 00:02
Good stuff!

Right now your rank 9 (wd btw!) how do you think the account will fair in 2 months time?

kluk today at 00:06
My personal account isn't too important. My tribes account comes first. 2 months is a looong time on what I believe will be quite a soft world for casual players. I would like to have some fun with my tribe members and see who can challenge for the top spot in [ally]sWARm[/ally]

Meechan10 today at 00:08
Kool!

kluk today at 00:10
Why? is this touchy??
Its quite a straightforward answer lol
Just be a democratic dictator...

Meechan10 today at 00:11
I've seen it cause many an argument on the forums, ingame and external.

kluk today at 00:28
Players

Monty Python
Megamorphy
Hammer235
shamadan
fatboy

Tribes

Why?
sWARM
BP
Elite
Ares

Meechan10 today at 00:34
Tell me are there any players/tribes who you think could be a threat to you or sWARm?

kluk today at 00:35
If you aren't in [ally]sWARm[/ally] you are a threat.

Meechan10 today at 00:37
Thats an intersting way of thinking :p

kluk today at 00:43
The most exciting player I have met to date has been [player]n00bek[/player].
The player I would most like to crawl under a rock is [player]Olis750[/player]

Meechan10 today at 00:48
haha theres always one eh!

Well I appreciate your time kluk, if you stay int he top 10 for the coming months I'm sure an interview on events that happen between now and then will be coming your way. I wish you and your tribe good luck!

kluk today at 00:50
Yeah thanks for your time too. I wish you and your comrades well, keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

No space left in origonal posts :(

So al take this on and Ninja the next 3 to use for ones to go up the top 10 tribes leaders...if theyl be interviewd:icon_cool:

Steven- The 3 Stooges account
Meechan10 today at 21:32
So steven......Are you ready for your interview?

If I could ask you no swearing and/or acronyms please :p cause I know what your like

The Three Stooges today at 21:32
Yeah and mebe.

Meechan10 today at 21:34
Al take that as a yes then you Noob XD

So tell me how your TW career began Steven?

The Three Stooges today at 21:36
I joined w23, grew to 100k nobling barbs, got nobled. Did this until w28 then somehow ended up in PWO (PLO/WP) and learned start up + late game from some good players. :)

Meechan10 today at 21:38
Nice, am sure we've all had our noob streaks :p

Well I know your name is Steven, and how the 3 stooges name came about. What other names have you used for TW and how did they come about?

The Three Stooges today at 21:41
I'l be honest here and say no notable alias's on .net forums never really liked the shear amount of people there, most notable and last played on .net was when I co-ed "iRun 47" for a bit in Skittl with like over 9000 co-players. Gronak on .co.uk forums.

The Three Stooges today at 21:41
Sorry for two replys but I'm sure you can figure how iRun 47 came about. ;P

Meechan10 today at 21:42
Yeah I seen the Gronak posts a few times XD
Actualy I'm pretty dumb so know I cant work it out...maye the readers can :p

Right now your in the top 10 players of this world, where do you see yourself ranked 2 months down the line?

The Three Stooges today at 21:45
Hmm well it depends on if Garg keeps me for another 2 months :'(. But the acc will remain in top 10 definitely and in 2 months I can see us still in top 3 and possibly rank 1. ;)

Meechan10 today at 21:46
haha am sure he will.......but maybe not I see /KickBan :p

The Three Stooges today at 21:51
a) Who are you
MontyPython
The Three Stooges
Planet Sols/ElSee
Kluk

B)Why?
sWARm
NUKE!
EWaR
*T~B*

Meechan10 today at 21:52
Inbiased as ever eh Steven :p

The Three Stooges today at 21:54
There are no threats Yeah sWARm are definitely a threat, they could easily take out our nooby k45 members *cough cough* other than that there seems to be a few NUKE!/ *T~B* memebrs... that could be a threat, I s'pose

Meechan10 today at 22:00
:O I just realised am in K45!!!!!!!

So you co-play with Gareth, whats he like as a co-player?

The Three Stooges today at 22:03
Better than Zard, hehe jokes. Nah hes good, way better than me. :p Knows his stuff and gets things done. :)
Also very active and good farmer.

Meechan10 today at 22:04
Hmm maybe al grab him to co-play in the next world :D

The Three Stooges today at 22:07
I'd most like to remember Lord Dan win even though we annoy him and tease him he reminds me of myself 3 years ago and I was all liek "I am 12 11 and wat is dis" I'd most like to forget shadycat for the rude language he gave you.. :mad:

Meechan10 today at 22:16
lol at the LDW thing, must be liek lookin in a mirror for you eh!

and last but not least.....

The Three Stooges today at 22:16
Woodlandapples real name is William and Cory has a pretty awesome accent I r irish.

Meechan10 today at 22:17
hahahaha

Well I thank you for your time and hope youl keep up tha ranks!!!!!!!

The Three Stooges today at 22:18
kthx Bai :3

Matt- Elsee account
Meechan10 today at 21:40
So Matt are you ready for your interview?

ElSee today at 21:44
Sure am :) Fire away.

Meechan10 today at 21:45
Nice one.

So tell us how did your TW career start Matt?

ElSee today at 21:47
I'm not entirely sure, to tell you the truth. If I remember correctly, I was bored one night in early August 2006 and saw an advert for Tribalwars.net, where I promptly joined world 1. I must admit I didn’t get ‘far’ as most people would see it now-a-days, and eventually quit. In actual fact, it was only last year on UK1 when I learnt how to start up. I'd previously failed harder than a tonne of bricks.

Meechan10 today at 21:49
Ooooh I feel your pain, also happend to me on world 1 .co.uk lol

Your name Elsee, how did that come about...I hear the 'Pink Pony' alot when they talk about you....?

ElSee today at 21:49
I started off as Lord_Castellen. A lot of people abbreviated this to L_C or LC. To avoid a ban on .net forums, I then became ElSee. Which sounds very similar to LC ;o.
Pink Pony comes from the fact I was called LC (as in light cavalry also), my avatar once was a pink, light cavalry.

Meechan10 today at 21:51
Haha I like it! Also been incorporated into my Sig :D

Right now your in the top 10 players of this world, where do you see yourself ranked 2 months down the line?

ElSee today at 21:52
Hopefully near the same position. I was able to maintain a good rank back in the first month or two of UK1 when I ran {OT}, but I’ve never actually been a great start up player and my rank for the past week or two has fluctuated a lot. Only time will tell if I’m able to keep this up. I certainly do hope I am able to though; this world ought to be interesting with its rather unique settings.

Meechan10 today at 21:59
Yeah I think I may jst barb noblle this world XD

ElSee today at 22:02
Top five players would have to be (in no particular order, I hasten to add):
MontyPython – Cory and Woody. Cory as my duke (and I must say, he’s been the best I’ve had) and Woody is a brilliant player. I’ve known both of them literally for years. From the old days of .net forums. They will go far for sure <3
Hammer235 – Good guy. With assistance he managed to noble Piggy’s village. I suspect this will serve him in good stead.
Who Are You – Knows how to farm, I can tell you that and he’s doing well nobling targets.
The Three Stooges – This lot are a fun bunch. Really awesome guys and good players.
Planet Solstice – Run by a pair of newbs who are randomly clicking buttons. Oh, they’re not really. I love them both ;)

Top five tribes, I’m stumped for. I can only see Why? and possibly sWARm doing significantly well. There are a few other tribes that may do “ok”, but I do not think they will be on the same level as the aforementioned tribes.

Meechan10 today at 22:04
Hmm thats intresting choice of players there

ElSee today at 22:06
Not currently, everybody is looking to establish themselves and acquire noble trains and nukes. From what I’ve heard from others, the newbs of this world are putting up more difficult fights than the more experienced players, who typically go for a full offensive of semi-offensive first village. Once the top five or ten tribes have multiple villages per member, we can start waging wars and launch nukes left, right and centre. Then we’ll see who are the real threats are.

Meechan10 today at 22:17
Yeah later game does get intresting......

As you were the main brains behind taking out the majority of LEON members with the likes of co-ordination and timings etc, how do you feel that Op went?

ElSee today at 22:29
Nothing short of a success; though ex-LEON! members would of course argue with this. We managed to noble the rank 1 player Sadaron Dusaro as well as two other players (Better Then You and AnAlias?). A Tale Of Two Noobs then restarted and Cat In The Hat restarted (though not our doing, we had organised and coordinated attacks to hit him). With Nauz relatively inactive as their leader and losing quite a few members through quitting, I think we accomplished our goal.

Meechan10 today at 22:30
Yeah it was some awsomeness I have to admit, they were supposed to be the big underdog to hit uk5 aswell.

ElSee today at 22:35
I'd like to remember the leadership of MontyPython. Awesome pair that play this account. I've played with Monkey on previous worlds as well and it's always been a great laugh.
There's currently nobody that I'd wish to forget. Sure there were a lot of egotistical LEON! members, but towards the end they were generally accepting of their defeat, which I respect.

Meechan10 today at 22:35
Kool

So last but not leasttttttt

ElSee today at 22:37
I'm absolutely petrified of being chased. Especially up stairs. I think it comes from when I was younger (a lot younger) and I watched a horror film. Consequently I can't stand horror films now, last time I watched one I couldn't even go to the toilet in the middle of the night without a friend standing outside to guard the door. You know, just in case the Grudge did come and get me? :$

Meechan10 today at 22:39
o_O Wow.......I'm gni come your house and chase you about :p

Well thank you I appreciate your time ! Lets hope you keep up the rankings!

ElSee today at 22:41
You sound so pervy sometimes. Has anyone told you this? :x

Meechan10 today at 22:45
erm..............yeah liek 10 times every day?

DeletedUser

A fantastic idea fella!!!

Should give peeps something interesting to read for a change instead of loads of rubbish!!!!!

Keep up the work:)

DeletedUser

Ninja'D!

Reserved for interviews

TOP 10 Leaders's Interviews- Coming Soon!

DeletedUser

Dude, you seem overly-active...why not go from top 10 players to top 20...and maybe even interview the top 5 tribes dukes about there views on the tribes/world etc?

Would be a nice insight into this world that few people have seen. If you need help I'm all here (Y)