Meet Patris Mortem / Necro: The typical SLAP liar

DeletedUser8097

This is a story about a frustrated player that never admits his defeat.

No matter whether he loses in a 1 vs. 1 or is beaten while having others backing him up - he will always lie and complain that the fight was unfair for him.

Observe. Patris complaining to Brett and saying he lost in an unfair 2 vs. 1 against me.

2_vs_1_complain.png

Well I agree! Patris you lost in an unfair 2 vs. 1! But it was Patris + Veemon (2) against Adrian (1).

necro_veemon_3.png

veemon_skype.png

Necro. Asked me to :icon_confused: (I hold no grudges against veemon)

Oh well, I can understand that, it's the classic SLAP strategy. When you are to weak, you beg others to do the job for you.
Well, my def was dead. Let us see how I play my LC:

Here's killing Patris. All of him. ON MY BLOODY OWN. ALL. OF. HIS. TROOPS.

backtime
necro_axe.png

LC_necro.png

So my question to you, the classic forum reader is: Does this look like an unfair 1 vs. 2 for Patris?

Patris, being bad at the game is no big deal. We all have poor moments. But it's how we react to them that defines us. Admit your lies and you will go much further than the typical SLAP liars.

patris_veemon_nav.png

Here's the hard facts. Let people judge.

DeletedUser8412

Hey patris you got your own thread, I'd ask if you feel special but seems all adrian does is make threads nowadays.

DeletedUser

This is a story about a frustrated player that never admits his defeat.

No matter whether he loses in a 1 vs. 1 or is beaten while having others backing him up - he will always lie and complain that the fight was unfair for him.

Observe. Patris complaining to Brett and saying he lost in an unfair 2 vs. 1 against me.

2_vs_1_complain.png

Well I agree! Patris you lost in an unfair 2 vs. 1! But it was Patris + Veemon (2) against Adrian (1).

necro_veemon_3.png

veemon_skype.png

Necro. Asked me to :icon_confused: (I hold no grudges against veemon)

Oh well, I can understand that, it's the classic SLAP strategy. When you are to weak, you beg others to do the job for you.
Well, my def was dead. Let us see how I play my LC:

Here's killing Patris. All of him. ON MY BLOODY OWN. ALL. OF. HIS. TROOPS.

backtime
necro_axe.png

LC_necro.png

So my question to you, the classic forum reader is: Does this look like an unfair 1 vs. 2 for Patris?

Patris, being bad at the game is no big deal. We all have poor moments. But it's how we react to them that defines us. Admit your lies and you will go much further than the typical SLAP liars.

patris_veemon_nav.png

Here's the hard facts. Let people judge.

Wow this... is... THE MOST PATHETIC THREAD I have ever seen you make :icon_rolleyes:.
PM is a class player - He just rage quits too much :lol:.
You are just trying to make him look stupid, like you try doing to people like matt and daser. They don't fall for it, so why do you think he will?

I have always thought that your a good team player Adrian, but my respect for you is slowly degrading due to the amount of hate you throw at people like PM.

Peace out.

DeletedUser8097

Yes. At fine, respectable, honorable people like PM :icon_rolleyes:.
Who can admit their defeat, especially when they were not disadvantaged by anything except their lack of skill :icon_rolleyes:.
People like PM, who will not lie, will not beg others to do their work for them, and when they all fail, will go and say "good game, you were far better than me this time" :icon_rolleyes:.

These kind of people should be an inspiration for all of you. Class players, what can I say :icon_rolleyes:.

*drowns in sarcasm*

DeletedUser

Yes. At fine, respectable, honorable people like PM :icon_rolleyes:.
Who can admit their defeat, especially when they were not disadvantaged by anything except their lack of skill :icon_rolleyes:.
People like PM, who will not lie, will not beg others to do their work for them, and when they all fail, will go and say "good game, you were far better than me this time" :icon_rolleyes:.

These kind of people should be an inspiration for all of you. Class players, what can I say :icon_rolleyes:.

*drowns in sarcasm*

Whenever I see PM in a tribe, it's normally a tribe of 3, you however always play in a team of 5. And whenever you lose, you claim that your teammates were inactive or your keyboard was broken.
It's pathetic.

I was asked 2/3 weeks ago on .ru by Fanat2011 to play against your team on the most recent torney round. I declined his invitation because I didn't want to fight a team that have always been friendly towards me and because I have always had a great deal of respect for your team... But I wish now that I had accepted Fanat2011's invite and maybe replace matt who aparrently didn't turn up :icon_rolleyes:.

Before you say I am siding with all of slap, I am not. I am siding with PM.
I prefer not to play with matt as it attitude in Skype chats annoys the hell out me. I have always thought that your teamwork in Skype is better than slap's, and I will always stand by that, but when it comes to fighting 1v1s with people such as PM and matt, you aren't the better player. Your ego gets in the way and instead of admitting it, you blame other people :icon_rolleyes:.

Peace out :).

DeletedUser8097

So let me get this straight.
The reason I am trying to clarify this part I because I am actually quite confused.
I believe that there actually *IS* a chance I may be wrong.
So what you are actually trying to tell me is that -

1. It's VERY BAD from my behalf that I am trying to make PM look stupid (let's be honest here, I am not putting in much effort) - but nevertheless it is an awful thing that I am showing to the entire community how PM was begging veemon to attack me, then when I defeated them both - he went complaining through half of England that he was beaten really bad in an unfair fight. THIS IS BAD, right? I really shouldn't have shown PM's true colors. I mean, what about his reputation? His credibility? Oh my. Sorry. I should have left him to continue making false accusations every time he would lose.

2. It's more than ok if Patris begs another player to attack and weaken me. And when that player along with Patris fail, as I successfully defend against veemon's attack and then demolish Patris, it's perfectly OK for Patris to complain on every corner that he was defeated, AS USUAL, in an unfair fight, where the poor thing was abused all alone by many others. It's perfectly OK for Patris to lie his way around, making false accusations and denying EVERY. SINGLE. LOSS he's had against me. Under no circumstances should he, for a change, admit the fact that he wasn't right and say, "Hey dude, yeah, I lied, I was wrong, you were epic that day, my apologies for misbehaving, I know we both can work this out and be respectful towards each other. Especially since I will do my best to quit lying".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He asked ONE player to help attack you. You ask plenty of randoms and about 5 teammates to take down matt :lol::icon_rolleyes:.

Plus, if you are referring to current round for beating PM and veemon, they are rank 1 and you aren't :lol:.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Do you seriously believe this?
Adrian is that self obsessed he has become delusionally lost in his own bullshit.

Actually, fair play to Fidel, he destroyed Adrian in his arguments but that's fact vs lies for ya.

(Walks out of this thread and never looks back)

DeletedUser12707

So let me get this straight.
The reason I am trying to clarify this part I because I am actually quite confused.
I believe that there actually *IS* a chance I may be wrong.
So what you are actually trying to tell me is that -

1. It's VERY BAD from my behalf that I am trying to make PM look stupid (let's be honest here, I am not putting in much effort) - but nevertheless it is an awful thing that I am showing to the entire community how PM was begging veemon to attack me, then when I defeated them both - he went complaining through half of England that he was beaten really bad in an unfair fight. THIS IS BAD, right? I really shouldn't have shown PM's true colors. I mean, what about his reputation? His credibility? Oh my. Sorry. I should have left him to continue making false accusations every time he would lose.

2. It's more than ok if Patris begs another player to attack and weaken me. And when that player along with Patris fail, as I successfully defend against veemon's attack and then demolish Patris, it's perfectly OK for Patris to complain on every corner that he was defeated, AS USUAL, in an unfair fight, where the poor thing was abused all alone by many others. It's perfectly OK for Patris to lie his way around, making false accusations and denying EVERY. SINGLE. LOSS he's had against me. Under no circumstances should he, for a change, admit the fact that he wasn't right and say, "Hey dude, yeah, I lied, I was wrong, you were epic that day, my apologies for misbehaving, I know we both can work this out and be respectful towards each other. Especially since I will do my best to quit lying".

I find it hilarious that you have the guts to talk like this.

Losing the 1700 Lc didn't slow me down in the slightest, I had far superior farming and troop counts the entire game, even when I lost the Lc, I had 600 LC in a 20 stable queue, and was farming with 4000 spears at the time(you only had 2700 spears when I hit you)-again inferior to me.

Also if I recall, I had a massive lead all game, than while I was nobling a person with my defense, PureEnchanced sent a train at me, which would have failed if my deff was there, but alas it wasn't. And Brett wasn't even on his account, I know that for a fact. It was someone else, not sure who, but anyways, you and them teamed me. Still would have lost to me, but I made errors.

Don't plan on winning rounds I join anymore Adrian. I'm a much bigger threat than you think. And I have ZERO issues playing unfairly. I play to win, who gives a crap about fair??

I hate losing.

DeletedUser

I'm a much bigger threat than you think. And I have ZERO issues playing unfairly. I play to win, who gives a crap about fair??

^This is gold :icon_cool:.
If Veemon and zab join slap, then it wont matter how many randoms Adrian hires to try and beat slap because they will all lose :lol:.

DeletedUser8097

And I have ZERO issues playing unfairly. I play to win, who gives a crap about fair??

I do.

Aside from the ever-failing all-hated Matt, go have a look at Incoming Impact, Resuming windows, necromonger and Grimlock, to say THE LEAST.
These players will NEVER admit a fair defeat. They will never admit that they may be wrong. They will lie night and day in hope that some delusional fool will believe them. Most of them, given the chance, will play unfair and NOT BY THE RULES. And it's only logical that most of those who have (more or less) a flawed character will be drawn to people like the above. Hence, those much alike them tend to play with SLAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12707

You don't have to worry about me playing with SLAP, I don't like them either.

There aren't many situations that are truly fair 1v1's or 2v2's etc, but I have lost in fair fights before, mainly due to mistakes or poor decisions/gameplay, but sometimes I do have an opponent that is just flat out superior to me in every way, not often though.

There are two ways to look at this game though, those who want to win every fair fight, proving they are the best, and those who just want to win every round, regardless of how fair it is, because winning is fun.

DeletedUser

Lmao well this clearly isn't the game for you, is it? It's tribalwars Adrian, not tribalhugs :lol:.
Or haven't you realised that yet? You obviously haven't, otherwise you would've stopped hugging with every random in sight just to beat slap :lol:.

And for the record, Necro is PM, or are you so blinded by your own lies that you've forgotten already? :lol:
Pretty sure I made it clear that PM isn't at all like the rest of slap. Or do I have to challenge you to a 1v1 on .uk to get you to run crying off the server for a few weeks because you know I'm right :lol:.

It still greatly amuses me that, you still don't see, through all the hate you have for slap and lies you both have about each other, how much you have become like most of slap, particularly matt. You have spent all this time trying to destroy them... Trying to beat them (yeah and congrats on winning some torneys where you probably had more players than slap :icon_rolleyes:)... Trying to outsmart them... But all it's done, is make you look not only like matt but you and your teammate lionheart have started to copy him aswell. It's pathetic. No originality anymore, from any of you. Such examples:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?24617-Daser-vs-Lionheart123-The-official-1v1

Lionheart just tried copying Matt's PnP threads and failed in doing so :lol:.

Why did you copy and paste my thread?

Is there not a single original thought in that brain?

Now, if I was his leader, I'd be massively embarrassed.

Another example, this time from matt:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?24620-Open-offer-for-all-challenges-28th-Feb-2015

What did I just read? Did you seriously copy lionheart's challenges thread and change it here and there? Oh how far you must have fallen to copy your enemy. Pathetic. If I had the pp (which I don't) I'd 1v1 you on masters because I despise you and your annoying ego. I guess I will just have to carry on with my latest scheme to try and bring you egoist fools down :icon_cool:.

In the end you just made yourself look desperate and foolish! GG!

Now, do you Adrian finally realise that your just a less experienced version of matt? Or will you just keep carrying on with your excuses, or even more likely, will you run from the server for a few more weeks?

Like I said, I still don't particularly like matt, in fact I cant stand him which he can probably understand lol, but despite all these years of fighting UKSC, .RO Team, and ~MYR~, the 1v1 with lionheart finally happened, and he beat him. Lionheart was only easily beaten because matt's area was perfect and lionheart's wasn't, but on a masters round that is bound to happen especially seeing as it was a very small map and only two players played on it. However, matt still won and he posted a very short thread about it then said he wasn't going to return to the speed forums ever again:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showt...-Masters-Rented-Round-Best-PnP-2015-10-10-IGN

My last post and pnp on the speed server forums, enjoy it I'm done with it all.

But I guess he returned because like the rest of us, he's sick of you and lionhearts pathetic threads and attempts to humiliate him. Plus, you have both also resorted to childish things such as that fly that matt is obsessed with :icon_rolleyes:. And your attempts to humiliate him on normal worlds (that you don't even play) are just sad.

If it came to a normal world, he'd beat you easily, even with your randoms :icon_rolleyes:.
Your leadership on normal worlds is probably better than his though, because he has a nasty habit of backstabbing people :icon_biggrin:.

Anyway, back to the topic of PM: He is a class player, and for you to suggest that he's like slap, is low, even for you. Imo, it's because he's not like slap that's why he's one of the best of slap. But I don't expect these words to get through to your thick skull as the only things that do, is winning championships, humiliating people, and hugging with Turkish players :icon_rolleyes:.

If you read any of that, I will be very surprised, but I know you too well. You will just pretend to read it but just come up with more stupid excuses to try and overwrite what I've just said :icon_rolleyes:.

Peace out :).