Meh Im bored...

DeletedUser

Looked photoshopped to me too.......but I know nothing. Pnp is average, as pnp's go, but well done, nice effort.

Whereas, I do know a thing or two about photoshop and although with something this simple it's pretty easy to cover up there is no sign of PS in any single one of those... :)

DeletedUser

Very funny.....nice thread mate. :icon_biggrin:

I have some doubts though about how serious some of the replies were. I know two of those players and I would be shocked if they genuine.

nothing surprises me about ~KPs~ anymore after you guys started inviting 1k players......:icon_rolleyes:

Rhino2020 Joined 22nd January 2011 - 22:17 1,164

I believe they are true and serious for your tribe, I'm more interested in what was posted after they agreed to spy though.... :lol:

DeletedUser8468

nothing surprises me about ~KPs~ anymore after you guys started inviting 1k players......:icon_rolleyes:

Rhino2020 Joined 22nd January 2011 - 22:17 1,164

I believe they are true and serious for your tribe, I'm more interested in what was posted after they agreed to spy though.... :lol:

Sorry but I am not in KPS mate. I couldn't care less who they invite or what was said by the spies. I am just simply suprised by two of the names on the list shown.

DeletedUser5472

Mmmmm, my reply to your mail sure looks different on my screen....again I say it...Shame on you!

spoiler1.jpg

Copy available to anyone ingame who cares to drop me a line for a forward of the original!!!

DeletedUser

I'll take the a copy please - that properly looks photoshopped to me!

DeletedUser5472

Any one else care for a copy?

Perhaps you require one yourself Glen? In fact I might just send you one to refresh your mind and get rid of the notions that you seem to have running around in your head.

Meh, this is really boring me now!!!

DeletedUser8782

i already have the mail why would i need it again, surely that would be silly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry but I am not in KPS mate. I couldn't care less who they invite or what was said by the spies. I am just simply suprised by two of the names on the list shown.

Sorry man, my mistake :icon_redface:, you were always R~A~C! I wouldn't be surprised though, anything can happen in the spur of the moment..... :icon_wink:
No one expected Man Utd to win last night at half time but these things happen :lol: