Merge Fail

DeletedUser117

To seperate between the declaration and the merge, I have often wondered do merges actually work?
take for example Boo! and Kthx: (Ofcourse I was going to use this example, its W9 right?)

Everything in Kthx was going swimmingly, the points increase was steady, and it seemed no one was going to near them in points for a long time. Then the Merge happened. . . .
As explained by our very esteemed Trebor Mint
Trebor Mint on 01.09. at 21:50
Fellow tribmates...
Much discussion has gone on and it has been finnally decided that for the best of the tribe and the world BOO! is to Merge into Intern...
In an attempt to get this world ended as fast as possible so that we can all get on and do something more productive with ourlives... like play W11... and get are sticky paws on the PP... BOO! and Intern are merging so that pressure can be applied to Tracy to get the win condition lowered to a more realistic and achievable level...
Everyone should have or will shortly have invites from Intern... so see you there....
Any issues IGM me, Fiona, or Bella or catch one of us on Skype...
Lets go munch some noobs and barbs and go craxy with all our PP's...
Thanks, see you all on the otherside...
Rob

Sounds fantastic right? But will this actually help achieve win conditions?
Do the members seem a bit tired from eating all those inactives?
You tell me

image.php

So W9, who would agree that Merging is the way to get our sticky paws on the PP. . .

DeletedUser9748

Merging is the easiest way to push to winning conditions specially if there is a lack of competition from the other tribes. You can't blame always the merger for deciding to end a world so fast, specially if the world has nothing more to give.
Let's face it, top players can't push other players to be more active or even aggressive to increase the competition and make this world matter.

Of course it is not always a successful way. In greek server gr9, one tribe dominated from the beginning the world by using 3-4 players to coplay their accounts. No tribe could stand against them and more decided to quit after 2-3 months of playing. But the admins did not like how the world was going to end and decided to leave it open until EVERY player was bored into restarting and joining the rim. After 1 year of nobling 500 point players the world ended. I hope the same does not happen here :p

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Hey Sparks...

Now our secret is out and in the open on my ingame profile for everyone to see.. do you think you can make 1 post on the forum that doesn't talk about me?

It's getting a little bit embarassing to be honest...

Thanks..

Love you more.. Xxxx

DeletedUser4

[tt]
Trebor Mint on 01.09. at 21:50
Fellow tribmates...
Much discussion has gone on and it has been finnally decided that for the best of the tribe and the world BOO! is to Merge into Intern...
In an attempt to get this world ended as fast as possible so that we can all get on and do something more productive with ourlives... like play W11... and get are sticky paws on the PP... BOO! and Intern are merging so that pressure can be applied to Tracy to get the win condition lowered to a more realistic and achievable level...
Everyone should have or will shortly have invites from Intern... so see you there....
Any issues IGM me, Fiona, or Bella or catch one of us on Skype...
Lets go munch some noobs and barbs and go craxy with all our PP's...
Thanks, see you all on the otherside...
Rob

I guess you missed this? the decision has been made as to when the win conditions will be looked at so all it seems you have achieved is a few months of tribal hugs as I dont bow down to pressure[/tt]

DeletedUser117

Actually she can have a look at in it the account I am sitting. Even BT admitted to trying to lower the win conditions.

resistwinconditions.png

Yes forum members I am actually sitting an account in Kthx, and they wonder why I thought the tribe was a fail. :icon_rolleyes:
Dont believe me? Lets have a look at their diplomacy
kthxdiplomacy.png
Now obviously Cory and others will deny it and its only for marking right?
bedlam.png

Or even their noble claims
nobleclaims.png

But lets not stop there, anyone want to know what happens when someone attacks Kthx?
thespeaker.png
Note the many responses for help, but he is surviving right? Someone from the top ranked tribe in W9 must of helped him, he is right in their core!

byebye.png

Oh and not to mention my tiny tribe that happens to have its own forum! Please take note of how many ppl actually have claimed my poor little vils
resistwhatisthisabout.png

princesssparkles.png

I even attacked them with their own tribal member and not a peep!
scoutreport.png

So tracey I doubt you will have to worry about Kthx, As soon as the rest of the world finds out how pathetic kthx as a tribe is, they wont last. Heck even BT thought it was bad!
welcome.png

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Lol.. my pretty kitty cat... it's just aswell I love you otherwise I'd be worried that your driving your self insane with rage...

We all say and do things that serve the purpose of the moment....

As Micheal Winner once said... "calm down dear, it's only a game... "

Life is too short to take yourself so seriously...

DeletedUser4

Lol.. my pretty kitty cat... it's just aswell I love you otherwise I'd be worried that your driving your self insane with rage...

We all say and do things that serve the purpose of the moment....

As Micheal Winner once said... "calm down dear, it's only a game... "

Life is too short to take yourself so seriously...

[tt]Can I have ring side seats when she gets her chainsaw out?[/tt]

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
[tt]Can I have ring side seats when she gets her chainsaw out?[/tt]

Your be the first I tell if I ever get any incoming...

Though I don't think my Dinner will be in the oven when I get home tonight :icon_sad:

\desperately trying to keep any thoughts of a threeway out of my mind...

DeletedUser4

Though I don't think my Dinner will be in the oven when I get home tonight :icon_sad:

[tt]/me offers washing soap to clean the mind![/tt]

Meh her chainsawing is overrated, now the slaps in the head are more of a concern.

[tt]Well i was going to say man up and slap back but that would guarantee the chainsaw so /me hands you headache tablets instead![/tt]

DeletedUser117

meh not worth my time, you quit . . . again :icon_rolleyes:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
[tt]/me offers washing soap to clean the mind![/tt]

Thank you.. it needed cleaning I was going all of a shiver...

Anyway.. back on topic... the merge is/was an "epic win"...

Why you ask? Becuase it achieved one of it's main aims... to liven the world up, which it has for a while at least...

Now about those win settings, unless you can set them low enough so that they can be achieved by November 2nd... I won't be winning whichever tribe I'm in or whichever tribes merge of split apart... after November 2nd it be dirty nappies and sick for me replacing Farming and Turtling...

DeletedUser4

Now about those win settings, unless you can set them low enough so that they can be achieved by November 2nd... I won't be winning whichever tribe I'm in or whichever tribes merge of split apart... after November 2nd it be dirty nappies and sick for me replacing Farming and Turtling...

[tt]Then all I can say is congratulations on the new addition post pics and turtle when you can![/tt]

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
meh not worth my time, you quit . . . again :icon_rolleyes:

How many time do I have to say I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to dump you the first time... I was drunk, it was the time of the month, please forgive me.. :icon_cry::icon_cry:

[tt]Then all I can say is congratulations on the new addition post pics and turtle when you can![/tt]

Thank you... though trust me.. if Baby Boy Harry to be comes out as ugly as me you won't want to see pics...

Hopefully I'll have time for some turtling and Sparks baiting between all the dirty nappies...

Last edited:

DeletedUser4

Thank you... though trust me.. if Baby Boy Harry to be comes out as ugly as me you won't want to see pics...

Hopefully I'll have time for some turtling and Sparks baiting between all the dirty nappies...

[tt]All babies are ugly when their born! as for Sparks baiting im sure you will find the time, however I have been told off for spamming so /me goes off to find someone else to annoy[/tt]

DeletedUser

I smell fail from this, baiting a mod to change the world rarely works.

I remember ppl calling Hoodoo allsorts to try and get the tribe cap lifted, all that happened was a load of perma bans.

The worlds settings are fixed in as far as I'm concerned and whilst there's a tonne of players believing this world is already won, I'm sure there's a bunch of players that will be happy to prove them wrong.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

To seperate between the declaration and the merge, I have often wondered do merges actually work?
take for example Boo! and Kthx: (Ofcourse I was going to use this example, its W9 right?)

Everything in Kthx was going swimmingly, the points increase was steady, and it seemed no one was going to near them in points for a long time. Then the Merge happened. . . .
As explained by our very esteemed Trebor Mint

Sounds fantastic right? But will this actually help achieve win conditions?
Do the members seem a bit tired from eating all those inactives?
You tell me

image.php

So W9, who would agree that Merging is the way to get our sticky paws on the PP. . .

Funny thing is, you assumed we didn't know you were sitting our members. :lol: As far as I'm concerned, that's someone looking after the accounts which normally would have been neglected.

DeletedUser9748

What was the point of this topic exactly? Discussing about the fail of merging or lowering the winning conditions? I like them just as they are.

Also sparks thanks for the info from my tribe! You seem to know better than myself and now I got well informed :p