Merry Xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Bah! Despite being the product of 4.6 billion years of evolution, there is a worrying number of people who maintain that 'could of' actually makes sense.

People who use 'could of' instead of 'could have', feel my full fury of my impotent rage.

I like you.

People who speak English as a first language and can not differentiate between 'of' and 'have' should be removed from the gene pool.

DeletedUser

I like you.

People who speak English as a first language and can not differentiate between 'of' and 'have' should be removed from the gene pool.

Agreed; the national IQ would increase dramatically if a good-ol' Stalin-easque purging took place.

DeletedUser

Agreed; the national IQ would increase dramatically if a good-ol' Stalin-easque purging took place.

“I’ll leave you to tidy up the woulds and shoulds, wills and shalls, thats and whichs etc.” - Oscar Wilde to his editor.

DeletedUser

“I’ll leave you to tidy up the woulds and shoulds, wills and shalls, thats and whichs etc.” - Oscar Wilde to his editor.

Alas, I'm not speaking about grammar or past tense, just basic common sense. I'm sure most six year olds know the difference between 'have' and 'of'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could of lol'd @ this thread... then i decided 2 lol at myself 4 saying could of... I iz bad >.<