Message to Angels Of Death, Angels Of Death., Angels Of Death.. & Angels Of Death,. ...

• Thread starter DeletedUser10653
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10653

Hello A O D, AOD, AOD. & AOD,..

I would first like to address the issue of; why so many tribes?

- I know we all go on about family tribes, but c'mon, seriously? 4 days into the world & you already have 4 tribes.
- The win condition of the world is to hold 40 mil as a singular tribe, not as a family tribe.

Wake up and please realize this, before you carry on and make all of your "members" look foolish.

Regards, World 15. :)

DeletedUser

1 Tribe for each day.....

And, maybe their tactic is to get enough tribes to have world peace.... the hug their way til enough players can get 40million as a singular tribe via eating barbs and inactive players.

DeletedUser

1 Tribe for each day.....

And, maybe their tactic is to get enough tribes to have world peace.... the hug their way til enough players can get 40million as a singular tribe via eating barbs and inactive players.

You monster!! You can't noble inactive players, what if they come back? I don't understand why there are so many mean people attacking people that aren't as strong as them. I mean, Tribal Wars has empty villages so we can grow, there's no need to fight!

:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I quite agree, I would never noble an inactive player. Unless they allowed me to. Like saying, "I've hidden a cookie, somewhere in one of my empty villages. Take them to find it." I've never found it... which makes me sad. ;D
As for those pesky barbs, I will make it my soul mission to make them under my control... again. And push my total barb count over 1000. Only need to retake 30 of them. :p

DeletedUser269

I got a recruitment mail off them, I in turn asked to be duke. They rejected. Nice story?

DeletedUser269

I thought the same, I would have been a great benefit.

DeletedUser269

I think I will challenge them to an arm wrestle. If I win, I should be duke.

DeletedUser

well at the current rate of recruitment and tribe making technically you only have to wait about a week to be an AOD duke :p

matt

DeletedUser

they may do... but 4 tribe sat this stage.. everyone has to admit thats just a bit odd and iv already had members mailing me to move out... the only surprise i can see is them not having a 5th tribe when i wake up... without sounding like a

matt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11546

That is true, but I know there's a fairly decent leader helping out with the running of the tribe, but yes I do agree that 4 tribes area little excessive

DeletedUser

I feel like I am on repeat recently; however, 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of you would be entirely wiped out by a truly "elite" tribe, and I mean a shards, or pervis, or even alphabunkers type tribe next to you.

And its not because those types of tribes are so great, it is because you try to emulate them. You try to do no family tribes you try to do no diplomacy you try to do aggressive diplomacy. To be frank probably everyone in this thread is not good enough, not a good enough player, and not a good enough leader. Family tribes are great, when you do not have that skill, it is your only way to survive strength in numbers.

Every world one of your blow hard pseudo elite tribes trying to emulate people who can actually play will be whipped out by these "n00bs" then you go cry about how unfair it is. Diplomacy is a big part of this game just because you are too "e-cool" to use it doesnt mean those who do,ie family tribes, should be belittled.

Status
Not open for further replies.